Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Wheeeewwwww well my worries that I ruined this batch of butter are OFFICIALLY quashed

I pretty much spent all night watching Office bloopers and laughing so hard I couldn't breathe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Cabbages and Kings posted:

some people just wash off bud in 5 gallon buckets but it seems impractical. No one ever made gin in 5 gallon buckets afaict

Beautiful

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

My parents gifted me about an ounce of their friend's weed, pretty great

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
dumb poo poo

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Dec 25, 2022

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Me this morning after being on call for a week.

https://i.imgur.com/L8eQlfD.mp4

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Vlaphor posted:

Me this morning after being on call for a week.

https://i.imgur.com/L8eQlfD.mp4

vague vibes of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhfcWTZeP1k

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Merry Xmas!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

there was a dispensary open on Xmas, it's a Christmas/Hannukah miracle!

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
This garlic starship indica makes me hella sleepy and I don't like it. I thought it was indica hitting me harder because of my t-break that was putting me out, but I can smoke sativa just fine. :shrug: Even a little tiny bit of garlic starship makes me drowsy. I can't get high with it because it puts me to sleep fast. I think it's this strain.

https://i.imgur.com/k0vLttW.mp4

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
So I go to my dads house and I brought some weed cookies for my sister. We are splitting one and my dad comes up and asks what’s that? We say weed cookies. He said oh I’ve never tried one of those. My sister says do you want to try a weed cookie? She said this very hesitantly because my dad is a square. He said sure and ate it. My sister says wow I can’t believe you ate a weed cookie. My dads like what the gently caress I thought you said wheat cookies. He is now in the bathroom

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Lol

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Sunk Dunk posted:

So I go to my dads house and I brought some weed cookies for my sister. We are splitting one and my dad comes up and asks what’s that? We say weed cookies. He said oh I’ve never tried one of those. My sister says do you want to try a weed cookie? She said this very hesitantly because my dad is a square. He said sure and ate it. My sister says wow I can’t believe you ate a weed cookie. My dads like what the gently caress I thought you said wheat cookies. He is now in the bathroom

Christmas success stories

put on some Shpongle or cEvin Key or something

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sunk Dunk posted:

laughed out loud at this oh no

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Took the elevator down to the trash and my neighbor wobbled in smelling sweet enough for me to mistake him for the gingerbread man.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Sunk Dunk posted:

Lmfao

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Sunk Dunk posted:

Mission accomplished

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I spent Christmas making dynavap cockatil mixes

And I'll probably be doing the same into the new year too...

Merry weedmass goons :420:

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
January 3rd can't come soon enough. I miss my weed sleep.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

fuctifino posted:

I spent Christmas making dynavap cockatil mixes

And I'll probably be doing the same into the new year too...

Merry weedmass goons :420:

Can you please share your best combos? I'm intrigued

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

YeahTubaMike posted:

Wheeeewwwww well my worries that I ruined this batch of butter are OFFICIALLY quashed

I pretty much spent all night watching Office bloopers and laughing so hard I couldn't breathe

The Office just causes anxiety when I'm high because of all the cringe so if it produces that much of a positive effect then gratz to ya

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Sunk Dunk posted:

:lmao:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Spaghett posted:

Can you please share your best combos? I'm intrigued

I'm not sure I have a favourite, or that I've even had the same mixes twice in a row.

But I do remember last night's final vapcap, which was was a layer of Project Z, then a few diamonds from Kola Kubez diamonds and sauce, then a small layer of Grapefruit Diesel, then a bit of Slurricane Wax, followed by a top layer of Space Cookies... but that's only because all the pots are still on the coffee table

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I shut down my grow shed for the next 3 months because we're into viciously cold weather and I have like 30 jars banked so I feel okay into the summer. One result of this may be sampling some amount of dispensary weed over the next few months.

I'm a heretic and also this is mostly borne of laziness but once my use escalated past a certain point I stopped really noticing strain differences (aside from stuff that's super heavy on CBD, which I just find weird and not that satisfying). I just turn about three quart-sized mason jar of bud per three weeks into oil, getting 2.5-5g of shatter per mason jar out depending on the quality of the bud, and then I use that bud over a 2.5-3.5 week period, and then crush another 3 mason jars full of bud.

There's clear quality differences run to run based on how tight my process is, and, certainly, a gram of absolute glass pulled out of Diesel bud has somewhat different characteristics than a stickier ball from Cindy99xBB that is also less pure because of procedural laziness, but I've stopped really caring about such differences, it's just a process and set of machines where seeds go in one side and shatter comes out the other and the intermediate steps are a bunch of bullshit related to PH balancing nutrients, pest control and the polarity of ethanol at -30C vs at 0C.

anyway here's some trainwreck

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Weed is such a cool looking plant

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

Weed is such a cool looking plant

have you ever looked at a weed plant while you're tripping, it's a riot

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Sanctum posted:

This garlic starship indica makes me hella sleepy and I don't like it. I thought it was indica hitting me harder because of my t-break that was putting me out, but I can smoke sativa just fine. :shrug: Even a little tiny bit of garlic starship makes me drowsy. I can't get high with it because it puts me to sleep fast. I think it's this strain.

https://i.imgur.com/k0vLttW.mp4

I'm sorry you're not having fun with it but thank you for the name of the strain because honestly that sounds like exactly what I want from do a weed.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

ProfessorMarvel posted:

The Office just causes anxiety when I'm high because of all the cringe so if it produces that much of a positive effect then gratz to ya

I like The Office despite the cringe but bloopers don't really have cringe anyway since it's just people cracking up at themselves/each other

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Took my dynavap to my partners family Xmas and pretty much everyone had a go, including my soon to be mother in law

Was nice

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Jestery posted:

Took my dynavap to my partners family Xmas and pretty much everyone had a go, including my soon to be mother in law

Was nice

aren't you worried that they'll know

that they'll know you smoke weed?

like what happens if they found out about the weed?

I'd be worried.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sunk Dunk posted:

We need an update, did dad die of a weed overdose

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

bagmonkey posted:

We need an update, did dad die of a weed overdose

Have you ever made a mistake and do a weed? Stay in school.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

EVIL Gibson posted:

Have you ever made a mistake and do a weed? Stay in school.

No, I don't use hard drugs.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
update on dad: he stayed in the bathroom for like 10 minutes and then fell asleep for an hour but seemed fine. he wasnt too mad. he only had 1/4 so it didnt get em too hard. good laughs tho

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol wheat cookies

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
smoke wheat every day

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I got poo poo wheat I guess. I'm barley even rye.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

thathonkey posted:

lol wheat cookies

wow are these made with wheat flour?

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Sedgr posted:

I got poo poo wheat I guess. I'm barley even rye.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > the wheat thread: I got poo poo wheat I guess. I'm barley even rye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Macichne Leainig posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > the wheat thread: I got poo poo wheat I guess. I'm barley even rye.

Seconded.