Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Elon is Bruce Wayne if his parents had lived. :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Dick Fontaine posted:

Pretty sure he’s just a moron with poster’s disease

naw his obnoxious new style of Interaction is post twitter purchase and super intentional

jeffreyw
Jan 20, 2013
There's a good argument that he's not even doing the parasocial thing well either because normally you'd try and include your viewers in you playing a new video game, bar hopping, or eating dinner. He's not doing anything besides replying to randoms 20 hours a day. Everyone but the most cooked terminally online types see this as lame because its simutaneously needy and low effort.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

100% chance this loser also thinks Rorschach is a badass hero who should be emulated.

Never compromise. Not even in the face of Tesla stock crashing.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

jeffreyw posted:

There's a good argument that he's not even doing the parasocial thing well either because normally you'd try and include your viewers in you playing a new video game, bar hopping, or eating dinner. He's not doing anything besides replying to randoms 20 hours a day. Everyone but the most cooked terminally online types see this as lame because its simutaneously needy and low effort.

he's totally not doing it well at all, he fired or won't listen to anybody who knows any better, and isn't getting any nonchuds involved at all, but that's representative of "everybody" in his eyes because narcissist and they're big suck ups to him

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

To engage with the audience I will stream my board meetings, where I'm sole director, chaired by an incel living in his parents ' house in a town known in Malaysia for being "sleepy and retiree - friendly", open to random tesla car purchasers and journalists and the guy who hacked the ps3 to ask me questions I'm not prepared to answer, on the audio streaming platform more obscure than vine that my own company killed previously

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Elon is Bruce Wayne if his parents had lived. :sad:

Imagining Martha Wayne @ing the joker to stop being mean to her lil Brucie and lmaoing at dangerous levels

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Lmao, the moderator who thinks he is Batman watching over the forums. This is some early 2000s era GameFAQs poo poo

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
lmao at musk thinking he's batman. He won't even go on his own rockets he's too much of a chicken.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I'm a Rhino. I'm the night.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Batman calls Superman a pedo for rescuing kids from a cave and designs Batmobiles that run over children and explode at random.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Codependent Poster posted:

Batman calls Superman a pedo for rescuing kids from a cave and designs Batmobiles that run over children and explode at random.

INTIMIDATION MODE

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Doughy, impotent, idiotic self-centered Batman. That’s you, Elon

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

FirstnameLastname posted:

naw his obnoxious new style of Interaction is post twitter purchase and super intentional

The dude spent 44 billion dollars to be the main character of a poo poo social media site. You don't get a flood of attention from likes, but you can guarantee there are upwards of 5k weird mutants ready to like and comment their approval within seconds of any reply.

Incidentally, I think he underestimated exactly how much this would put him in the spotlight for criticism, given how he folds like toilet paper when he's openly challenged or defied.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

priznat posted:

lmao at musk thinking he's batman. He won't even go on his own rockets he's too much of a chicken.

I mean tbf that's probably the smartest choice he's ever made

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

Someone should try and suggest to Musk that he actually try and become Batman for real just to see how long it takes before he gets the poo poo brutally beaten out of him or worse because he's a magical thinking abnormally large child.

beaten nothing, even just action movie/game/comic book climbing and jumping is body destroying.

There's a science youtuber that did a video about climbing physics of games because he happens to be a indoor rockcliming fan and apparently even the smallest fall and ledge grab of like a split second is enough to do major damage to your hands and wrist, never mind the supa ledge grab saves that Drake, Lora, or any protag does are like "arms got ripped out."

also iirc he also mentions the pro rockclimbing sports org has downward jumps or falls as illegal for safety reasons.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Cool how you can just buy a prominent social media platform and just use it to spread transphobic propaganda

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

888th page

Cursed

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

888th page

Cursed

gently caress that, 8 is an auspicious number, triple 8 is very auspicious

We don't talk about two 8s

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'M BATMAN! TESLA STOCKS GO!

https://i.imgur.com/ktI8aUz.mp4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I don't disagree, but it is pretty funny that he tried to spin it as "mere earth orbit isn't important enough for me to spend my time on" rather than just going "no, I don't feel like it"

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

A CRAB IRL posted:

Well poo poo yeah but this guy was going "but I'm a big tech nerd who works at a big tech company and you scrubs just don't get it!"

And I'm all hell no motherfucker if we're having a nerd dick waving contest about our computer touching jobs and you're using that to justify Musk knowing computer toucher things, then my dick is JUST as small, repulsive and unimpressive as yours, maybe more so

I do similar poo poo so I was all like "whoa that guy just got pimped slapped by a crabs magnum dong. what a nerd".

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

SilvergunSuperman posted:

the rockets kill less than the cars do lol

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

MasterSitsu posted:

Piers Morgan's Twitter of 8.3M followers was just hacked for a solid hour before Twitter took action. Some DMs leaked. Great security team Elon.

checking to see if the embed works

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1607577250639106048

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Well batman sucks now

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

hope some dude comes along and snaps his spine like batman

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Buce posted:

putin and trump will die on the same day, both having poo poo their respective each other's pants

Aragosta
May 12, 2001

hiding in plain sight

Mx. posted:

hope some dude comes along and snaps his spine like batman

I was wondering what would break first. You're stack or your body!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Well batman sucks now

I have some bad news for you, Batman has sucked for a long rear end time now :v:

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

nine-gear crow posted:

I have some bad news for you, Batman has sucked for a long rear end time now :v:

He's a selfish lover

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

It was a joke

the billionaire mercenary that could help mitigate crimes by monetarily improving his city instead of spending hundreds of millions on the batmobile never was a good hero

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Serves him right for thinking a rich person should take public transportation.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

GreenBuckanneer posted:

It was a joke

the billionaire mercenary that could help mitigate crimes by monetarily improving his city instead of spending hundreds of millions on the batmobile never was a good hero

Mine was also a joke...

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

MAY THIS PAGE CURSE MUSK

A Meatslab
Apr 15, 2010

GreenBuckanneer posted:

It was a joke

nine-gear crow posted:

Mine was also a joke...

Concerning.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

nine-gear crow posted:

I have some bad news for you, nine-gear crow has sucked for a long rear end time now :v:

ftfy crow

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Can't believe Elon musk ate this page 3 times

The fat gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

FPzero posted:

ftfy crow

Concerning.