Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Offler posted:

Just how deep was that elective coma nap he took in Russia?

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1607595457294770177

hot take. i think he is a stupid enough gently caress to not realize he helped cause it. i think he legit thinks his bullshit uber bigotry trad poo poo is mainstream and nazism is "too extream about jews" or some poo poo. will he change, gently caress no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

PITY BONER posted:

Jordan is right. Very interesting! I didn't know Bitcoin saved Texas. Wow!

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1607633428492451840

:psyduck:

How do those even correlate?! Putting an unneeded burden on the power grid seems like it would make it worse. How were there no BTC miners in 2021?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

BTC miners physically made changes to the grid, for you see...

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

hot take. i think he is a stupid enough gently caress to not realize he helped cause it. i think he legit thinks his bullshit uber bigotry trad poo poo is mainstream and nazism is "too extream about jews" or some poo poo. will he change, gently caress no.

He’s screwed up and said “fourth reich” before. He is well informed about this poo poo on some level.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

He was also asked about the (ugh) "Jewish question" on a stream and waffled rather than explicitly calling the person out. Peterson has always been a weasel.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Pennywise the Frown posted:

How do those even correlate?! Putting an unneeded burden on the power grid seems like it would make it worse. How were there no BTC miners in 2021?

Peterson has been bought by oil companies and has been saying really stupid poo poo about renewable energy.

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

NGDBSS posted:

He was also asked about the (ugh) "Jewish question" on a stream and waffled rather than explicitly calling the person out. Peterson has always been a weasel.
I thought we established he was a rat as far back as 1995.

TontoCorazon posted:

Peterson has been bought by oil companies and has been saying really stupid poo poo about renewable energy.
The cheapest purchase.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

TontoCorazon posted:

I doubt he needs to be bought, fighting renewable energy to own the libs is the generic right wing position

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
the record cold in Texas in 2021 was more severe and lasted for a week. This year's version was only for a day or two and not nearly as cold. Maybe that could be the difference.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
No. It was the miners who saved us.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

No. It was the miners who saved us.

Bless the Miner and his heat.

Bless the sitting and staying of Him.

May His passage not curse the world.

May He win the next round of the video game of His choice.

Offler
Mar 27, 2010
"This award is for the miners, thank you for helping us survive these cold winter months."

The guys from West Virginia and Kentucky start going toward the stage, but get cut off by Vitalik Buterin and his buddies as they push up to the stage to bask in the applause from the crowd.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
The logic is even dumber than that

They are claiming bitcoin miners are a battery that stores excess energy when times are good for power generation, and then they can shut the crypto farms down when the electricity is needed

Bitcoin and crypto adds literally nothing to the situation, but they are so desperate to be able to say neener neener at the folks who correctly said that crypto is a massive source of pollution and energy waste, they will take anything

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

hot take. i think he is a stupid enough gently caress to not realize he helped cause it.

Buddy this entire thread is about how Jordan Peterson is a dumb motherfucker who knows nothing aside from meat sweats and benzos.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

rotinaj posted:

The logic is even dumber than that

They are claiming bitcoin miners are a battery that stores excess energy when times are good for power generation, and then they can shut the crypto farms down when the electricity is needed

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Energy is stored in the bitcoins.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Piss is stored in the bitcoins, energy is stored in the “not texas”

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
As this year ends, let's look back at the good times from the last year

https://twitter.com/thebadstats/status/1608254834700058626
https://twitter.com/thebadstats/status/1608254841209622528
https://twitter.com/thebadstats/status/1608254848369315840

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1608545120345026560

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

???

???!??!?!!?!!?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

finally hes becoming a top 5 listicles account

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

I don't get it. It's kind of like watching snippets of How It's Made? And the guys balancing on pipes and tubing were cool. Thanks, Jordan?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Robo Reagan posted:

finally hes becoming a top 5 listicles account

I mean he got his start as a Quora poster.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
https://twitter.com/JoshuaPHilll/status/1608579030554660864

This is the guy who was dating Jorps daughter and arranged for him to go into Russian coma rehab, correct?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Another Bill posted:

This is the guy who was dating Jorps daughter and arranged for him to go into Russian coma rehab, correct?

Not sure about the Russia part but he was the guy Mikhaila was going to nightclubs with and caught covid which she then passed on to Jorty in Serbia.

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

Another Bill posted:

That was Mikhaila's ex-husband. Since we're coming up on a new year in this thread, I might as well repost Mikhaila's story and how Jorp ended up in a coma.

PITY BONER posted:

The Fattest PI posted:

Does Peterson have any connections to russia? Maybe he's benzo prescription just got cut off

He's a famous guy, regardless of how we view him, and I wonder if it made any difference with connections in Russia, considering his ex-son-in-law.

EDIT: Ok, Google keeps mixing up Mikhaila's NOT ex-husband?? (they separated???) with an old rower of the same name, also from Russia. The actual husband is a young guy, but he also has his own host of mental issues, from what I found:

quote:

Peterson and Korikov met when they were both students at Ryerson University. Speaking of her first impression of Korikov, she said she was first scared of him.

He told her he had been shot at as a kid, he was a black belt, he had a demon in him named Igor, and he also practiced sword work. However, he also intrigued her and the pair eventually started dating.

That definitely sounds intriguing and like a normal person that other normal people would like to date. Mikhaila herself also allegedly has all sorts of issues:

quote:

Peterson struggled with various health ailments since she was 7 years old. By the age of 22, she had been diagnosed with depression, bipolar type II, idiopathic hypersomnia, Lyme disease, and more.

Google also showed me that there's an anti-Peterson reddit, and it has a summary of the Jorp Benzo coma and Mikhaila's life that mocks Jorp's idea of discipline, control, and the natural hierarchy of the world. I added some paragraphing and formatting so it's not a wall of text:

https://www.reddit.com/r/enoughpetersonspam/comments/q53ppd/previous_post_has_been_removed_at_the_request_of/

quote:

She was hooking up with demon-possesed russian guy, called Andrey Korikov (check out his instagram, last picture is pure gold). Since Mikhaila stopped taking pill and kept having sex....she got knocked up after few months of dating. These two married wnen Mikhaila was 9 month pregnant due to intense pressure from her family. In her podcast, she declared she never wanted any of this to happen, but at the time felt she has no other choice (she couldn't bring herself to abort it, and being a single mother was unacceptable in Jordan Peterson's household). Funny thing, Andrey russian family hated her with passion and was strongly oppose them getting married.

Once married, couple moved to a penthause in downtown Toronto that Jordan has purchased for Mikhaila. During this time Mikhaila was managing Jordan's calendar and was his only point of contact with external world, as she said it "no-one could reach my father without passing through me". She declared herself to be a CEO of his company and also pretended to be him when running his twitter, instagram and other social media channels while he was drifting away from reality into a benzo haze.

quote:

It seems that it's the instagram where she met Andrew Tate, who helped her to prepare and sell her subscription program called "Lion's Lair" - for only 600 dollars per year you could get access to Mikhaila and receive daily advises on how to eat nothing but beef, what a treat.

Seriously, google this Andrew Tate's guy- he is even crazier than her. He is british, ex mma fighter and big brother participant, he fled Police from UK to Romania (not sure what was it about- taxes, domestic violence or other offences). In Romania, he made a living by engaging in human trafficking and selling subscription programs of "how to be a man" while driving rented Porshe. Mikhaila was clearly impressed by him, becasue she left her baby and ex husband in order to hook up with Tate in Romania. She was already planning on moving to Romania and shared those plans via her social media.

quote:

After full year of simping, Mikhaila's separated husband, Andrey, decided to give her what she wanted. He agreed to find a hospital in Moscow that will put Jordan Peterson in medically induced coma. At this point Mikhaila had made few hundred calls trying to arrange coma-on-demand for her dad but was told off by all medical facilities in the West.

Her husband was usefull again so Mikhaila took him back, packed her kid and barely conscious father and headed to Russia. For a year and half, four of them was traveling between Russia, Florida and Serbia. It's in Serbia where Mikhaila went partyng laughing off the covid scare, contracted covid, passed it to her dad which almost killed him, and then blamed it on her toddler ("my child must have caught the covid on the playground and passed it to the rest of the family").

quote:

After traveling, partying and experimenting with drugs (Mikhaila is advertising thai drug called Kratom and fed her father with it while he was recovering) the family moved back to Canada. Mikhaila left her brain-damaged and still taking benzos dad with her mother, Tammy, to be his care giver for life. She herself moved back to her penthouse with husband and child and started her career of a podcaster. It seems she was also pregant with her second child and gave birth this summer, but unlike with the first born, she is hiding the toddler from her social media and pretending it doesnt exist.

Lockdown was imposed on Canada due to another wave of covid. Staying locked in appartment with her husband and children made Mikhaila suffer greatly, so she packed them up and went partying again, first to Saudi Arabia, then Croatia and finally to Russia. In Moscow she has caught covid again (this time Delta variant). She went back to Canada, not sure whether she has passed it again to her dad or not.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
trainwreck.txt

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Both he and his daughter sound like real terrible people

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
So many metaphorical unmade beds

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Private Cumshoe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J24PETNpak8

Shartin Mad
Nov 23, 2022

by Hand Knit

in 2021 I lived in Texas: record cold, grid destabilized, people died

in 2022 I had moved out of Texas: record cold, grid stable, no deaths

I would like to apologize for my obvious hand in those many deaths last year.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Private Cumshoe posted:

Seems they're all perfect for each other and I enjoy the thought of them all getting exactly as much happiness from their relationships as they deserve.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
jorps daughter cannibalizing his corpse and estate in a failed effort to keep the grift going the second he dies will be funny

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

It is very funny that Peterson keeps going on about women are chaotic dragons and then lets his daughter get him lobotomised in backalleygrad and then drag his dying husk to Serbia only to give him covid and gently caress him up even worse.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

H/T to Hand Knit for this incredible demolition of JPete https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1608900152433205249

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Tesseraction posted:

H/T to Hand Knit for this incredible demolition of JPete https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1608900152433205249

:lol: because they're basically on the same side these days

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

:lol: because they're basically on the same side these days

Um what? This might be true with Taibbi but certainly not Mark Ames.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Just ran across this pic of Jorps daughter and Andrew Tate lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Just ran across this pic of Jorps daughter and Andrew Tate lol.

It genuinely looks like he's gripping his dick in this photo, and yet it's not shown.

Maybe Greta was right?