Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Macichne Leainig posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > the wheat thread: I got poo poo wheat I guess. I'm barley even rye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Booo

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

I was saying boo-rley

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Are too many edibles yesterday and bought a nascar jacket on ebay

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Sunk Dunk posted:

Are too many edibles yesterday and bought a nascar jacket on ebay

That sounds like a good day!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Congratulations on your shameful purchase.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
thanks. i would have rather not have spent 200 dollars but what are you gonna do. ill post a sweet pic when i get it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i did that recently except i didnt look at the size and it was way too small. then (also possibly weed related) i was too lazy to try to resell it so i took it to goodwill. pretty good score for them at least

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

thathonkey posted:

i did that recently except i didnt look at the size and it was way too small. then (also possibly weed related) i was too lazy to try to resell it so i took it to goodwill. pretty good score for them at least

lol do you remember which one it was

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
People buy stuff other than massive amounts of Chinese food when they're high on just weed? :monocle:

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

YeahTubaMike posted:

People buy stuff other than massive amounts of Chinese food when they're high on just weed? :monocle:

sometimes I find a synth module I want and definitely can't quite afford, and then just have a beer and then do dabs until I either fall asleep or click buy now

this is more deliberately enabling toxic spending, though, than "impulse buys"

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I just add poo poo to my amazon cart and delete it the next day.

So many stoner coloring books in my saved items.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

YeahTubaMike posted:

high on just weed?

adorable

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

YeahTubaMike posted:

yeah lots of tshirts tbh

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sunk Dunk posted:

lol do you remember which one it was

it was like a honda + camel racing jacket and in good shape. it was really cool i was so bummed out

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

just donated blood and then hit the dynavap

HOLY moly I should do this more often, I would save so much money

A Jupiter
Apr 25, 2010

YeahTubaMike posted:

I started off by wondering what stoners do in China, Taiwan, or Singapore. Places where Chinese food is the default food.

But then I realized westernized Chinese food, the stuff that's amazing for munchies is not the same as the stuff they get.

Now I'm wondering if there's a market for this slop over there. Watch me be the first guy to open a Chinese Buffet that serves pizza and fries in Chengdu.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

LifeSunDeath posted:

aren't you worried that they'll know

that they'll know you smoke weed?

like what happens if they found out about the weed?

I'd be worried.

I'm super open about my medical use, they all knew, but it was Xmas and we were round a campfire

As if the weed isn't getting passed around

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

God Hole posted:

just donated blood and then hit the dynavap

HOLY moly I should do this more often, I would save so much money

some poor RTC victim suddenly feeling hungry on the way to the hospital

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

ReelBigLizard posted:

some poor RTC victim suddenly feeling hungry on the way to the hospital

"and then" :pwn:

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Nice little work perk: some tester product pre-launch to make sure we're good before it goes into full production in January. Running research means I can assign myself a sample :colbert:

Cold Cured Rosin Badder:

I'm still not a big concentrates guy so this will get me hosed UP.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Little cross post but thread relevant. Been making A.I. art and finding it really nice to sit and :420: to. This ancient aliens moon landing one came out fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDHAOu_EP9M

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Sedgr posted:

Little cross post but thread relevant. Been making A.I. art and finding it really nice to sit and :420: to. This ancient aliens moon landing one came out fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDHAOu_EP9M

Man I have this poo poo running on my local PC. When i'm really bored I'll just sit and gently caress around with it. Vid owns btw

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Macichne Leainig posted:

Man I have this poo poo running on my local PC. When i'm really bored I'll just sit and gently caress around with it. Vid owns btw

Thanks! I find it very relaxing :hmmyes:

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

A Jupiter posted:

I started off by wondering what stoners do in China, Taiwan, or Singapore. Places where Chinese food is the default food.

But then I realized westernized Chinese food, the stuff that's amazing for munchies is not the same as the stuff they get.

Now I'm wondering if there's a market for this slop over there. Watch me be the first guy to open a Chinese Buffet that serves pizza and fries in Chengdu.

i live in taiwan and when i am stoned what i do is i go to a 豆漿 place, which literally translates as ‘soy milk’ but they’re all open 24 hours and serve this north china style pastry comfort food stuff, like egg pancakes with cheese or radish cake or, the best, green onion cake with cheese and bacon:

it is really good. maybe i am gonna order some now…

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

yugioh mishima posted:

i live in taiwan and when i am stoned what i do is i go to a 豆漿 place, which literally translates as ‘soy milk’ but they’re all open 24 hours and serve this north china style pastry comfort food stuff, like egg pancakes with cheese or radish cake or, the best, green onion cake with cheese and bacon:

i want to go to taipei on vacation soon and this sounds so good

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
man, being in a state that allows growing weed and everyone having access to hydroponic super flowering weed means I cant even buy scrag weed with tons of seeds... to plant.

A Jupiter
Apr 25, 2010

yugioh mishima posted:

oh man i've had that type of bing but with only spring onions

adding bacon and egg is next level

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

EVIL Gibson posted:

man, being in a state that allows growing weed and everyone having access to hydroponic super flowering weed means I cant even buy scrag weed with tons of seeds... to plant.

Do local dispensaries not carry seeds or clones?

I know they're available in some Colorado dispensaries, sometimes you have to ask, as they may not be displayed.

I need to find durban poison seeds or clones by March, but I know a couple people at dispensaries and grows that can get me some clones, whether or not they'll be durban will be a toss up. Gonna throw an 8x12 pop up greenhouse up on my friend's land (to keep the wildlife out).

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

yugioh mishima posted:

oh my god

well I'm gonna order something now, as I have never been hungrier in my life, thanks

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I took some GORILLA BREATH Live Resin RSO+ and now I have GORILLA BREATH

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

bagmonkey posted:

I took some GORILLA BREATH Live Resin RSO+ and now I have GORILLA BREATH

Gonna walk the dog and smoke this joint. Peace to all.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

This thread is turning into the culinary thread.

I ate an edible about 20 minutes before digging into a sous vide short rib dish I've been cooking for two days. The whole family is in love with the recipe, but I'm gonna be too couch locked to hear about it from them.

Feels real loving good, man.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I got a bunch of AVB, I got a quick way to boil milk that comes with a tea strainer, and I got hot chocolate mix. Come saturday morning, I'm gonna try to make cannabis hot chocolate. I have no idea how to measure the possible potency, so I'm gonna start slow and low.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

That sounds amazing. I just dropped tincture into my choco milkies but that sounds like it'll taste a million times better

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

i just ordered an e-nano i'm so excited

it basically seems like a supercharged wired solo 2 so it should be a nice upgrade

bummer that all of their 14mm wpas seem to be sold out for now :/ hopefully they get a restock soon so i can keep using this with my mega globe

hope and vaseline fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Dec 31, 2022

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I live in Bangkok and there is a small market for American style Chinese food. The best one suddenly closed all of its branches and the remaining chain just isn't very good.

When I'm high though I just order a quarter pounder.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
homie came through from legal land with this, it's so good:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
when the weed rolls out of the grinder like a ball of that sticky kinetic sand :discourse: