Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
Warriors are looking really good without their two best players. gently caress yeah here we go, don't lose this game you assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

euphronius posted:

he’s tall
but he doesn’t pass
make up your mind

luka completely destroyed bazinga's love of basketball

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i feel bad for lukas teammates. if he didnt hog the ball so much today they might have had a chance

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

fart simpson posted:

i feel bad for lukas teammates. if he didnt hog the ball so much today they might have had a chance
i feel bad for them because they probably live near Dallas for most of the year

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Did not expect a 60-21-10 game today. Wow

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

yeah i expected it tomorrow

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

euphronius posted:

he’s tall
but he doesn’t pass

https://twitter.com/jkylemann/status/1607106406704123904

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Wa3C8s3Xg

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Nuggets at Kings

Nuggets - Big Eastern European passer played
Kings - Big Eastern European passer didn't play

Result: Nuggets come back down 20 to win

We need to bring back the USSR and Yugoslavia to finally beat the U.S. at Olympic basketball again

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Seems like every team is playing a back to back tomorrow. Is this normal after Christmas? With COVID in the mix I'm expecting record numbers of players to be out after that

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
nuggets

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

euphronius posted:

sixers stunk then

they may still stink but maybe ??

Nah. You are on a back to back road trip after beating one of the best teams in the league. Chill!

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

they're good

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
why does embiid take so many 3s

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

He shoots nearly 35% on 3s which isn't bad. If he drove to the basket every time to draw fouls he would be the new Greg Oden in the modern NBA

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Should be noted that Embiid is shooting a higher percentage on 3s than Banchero, Lebron, Trae, and even the GOAT Jokic himself

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

Should be noted that Embiid is shooting a higher percentage on 3s than Banchero, Lebron, Trae, and even the GOAT Jokic himself

Trae has gotta be one of the worst of the "tiny guys who shoot from distance" at actually doing that. Career 35% shooter. That's a point or two above the league average. Not bad for a volume guy by any means but he feels overhyped.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I'm adding him to my list of fake sharpshooters, right next to Jae Crowder.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I'll give Trae the benefit of the doubt and assume he's having a down year in efficiency like Lillard did last year, but he's definitely overrated as a shooter on top of being one of the absolute worst defenders in the NBA. His assists/TOs are worse too. Losing Gallinari and Huerter has hurt the Hawks' offense

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

PJ tucker and Embiid popped off tonight for a total of 48 combined points

So beautiful to see these equally excellent talents shine, side by side

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Vox Nihili posted:

PJ tucker and Embiid popped off tonight for a total of 48 combined points

So beautiful to see these equally excellent talents shine, side by side

thats wonderful. im glad pj is getting his

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

embiid, pj tucker, AND paul reed combined for 48

with halliburton and hield instead of embiid they could have won yesterday

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

luka ftw

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

fart simpson posted:

i have direct deposit

same OP

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
https://twitter.com/Bball_paul/status/1608211318988759040
fire doc

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

workshopping a take that kristaps porzingis is currently better than deandre ayton or at least more useful, because porzingis has shed himself of the need to exercise his ego by showing off his unicorn skills and accepted his role as a wily big man who uses his scottie pippen arms to cover defensive gaps.

deandre ayton believes he is a unicorn, he thinks he's anthony davis. he might be, but he won't be that for phoenix.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

TDepressionEarl posted:

workshopping a take that kristaps porzingis is currently better than deandre ayton or at least more useful, because porzingis has shed himself of the need to exercise his ego by showing off his unicorn skills and accepted his role as a wily big man who uses his scottie pippen arms to cover defensive gaps.

deandre ayton believes he is a unicorn, he thinks he's anthony davis. he might be, but he won't be that for phoenix.

Ayton honestly kind of sucks this year so this tracks. Dude absolutely cannot shoot from anywhere. Not even sure if he's a top ten center when you have lockdown bigs like Mitch Robinson, Claxton, Adams, Jarrett Allen, and Brook Lopez on top of the foreign-born offensive juggernauts (Jokic/Embiid/Sabonis/Porzingis)

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

dont forget tucker

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Giannis on the verge of a 50/20 game. Modern NBA numbers are insane

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Yossarian-22 posted:

Giannis on the verge of a 50/20 game. Modern NBA numbers are insane

50/20 is boring now. wake me up when someones scoring 70

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Sabonis playing heroically with an injured hand against Jokic. Good game rn

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Ugh bullshit offensive foul call on DeAaron Fox could be the game

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

The Two Way Warriors attempt to hold off the Cinderella Journeymen Jazz

Ty Jerome, Patrick Baldwin, Jonathan Kuminga, and James Wiseman all taking crucial shift roles in the fourth quarter

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

Draymond Green, Looney, and DiVencenzo will attempt to stonewall Lauri and Clarkson

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

MONK FOULED WITH .7 LEFT

LIGHT THE BEAM

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Yossarian-22 posted:

Ugh bullshit offensive foul call on DeAaron Fox could be the game

the foul call was correct and Monk should’ve been called for hooking his arm around KCP on the drive

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

FIFTH COMEBACK DOWN 15+ POINTS THIS YEAR FOR THE KINGS

SO PISSED I DROPPED MONK FROM MY FANTASY TEAM BEFORE THIS

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

but I'm dummy thicc

still peeved at poole's turnovers

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Between the beginning of January and the beginning of February the Kings have one of the easiest schedules and home stretches in the entire league. They could make a push for the 1 seed o_o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Warriors clinging to .500 with Wiggins and Curry out. Wiggs apparently was ready to come back from his injury then got sick on top of that. And they're still sitting Klay on B2B games even when he's running hot, which is rare enough to start with these days.

Please get well soon Steph, these four-minute scoring droughts are bad for my health.