Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Maybe we can counteract short-selling with some tall-buying. That’s how this works, right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Almost Smart posted:

Maybe we can counteract short-selling with some tall-buying. That’s how this works, right.

it's long buying, long long man

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Long Tall Short Fat Sally?

Terry Pratchett Witch who was allergic to tides

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/beetlemoses/status/1608114879017242624?t=WVOa0FzUdjf7uKu9u3yywA&s=19

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

The Last Call posted:

Tesla used car price bubble pops, weighs on new car demand

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/tesla-used-car-price-bubble-pops-weighs-new-car-demand-2022-12-27/

SAN FRANCISCO, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Tesla buyers who waited months for their new car have had an unusual choice for much of the past two years: keep the new electric vehicle, or sell it at a profit to someone with less patience.

But the days of the Tesla flip are numbered - a potential threat to new car prices that are already getting cut.

Prices of used Teslas are falling faster than those of other carmakers and the clean-energy status symbols are languishing in dealer lots longer, industry data provided to Reuters showed.

The average price for a used Tesla in November was $55,754, down 17% from a July peak of $67,297. The overall used car market posted a 4% drop during that period, according to Edmunds data. The used Teslas were in dealer inventory for 50 days on average in November, compared with 38 days for all used cars.

Tesla shares fell 7.3% to a more than two-year low of $114.12 in early trading on Tuesday. They are down more than 65% this year.

"You can't sell your current Tesla for more money than you paid for it, which was true for a lot of the past two years," said Karl Brauer, executive analyst at car sales website iSeeCars.com. "That would reduce demand for new Teslas."

Tesla, which has disbanded its media relations department, did not respond to Reuters' emailed questions.

Everything is fine.

Cowards completely avoided tying Tesla's falling to Musk's Twitter Follies, or even mentioning the possibility.

Love this response:

So did he just not notice that Twitter was on the "brainwashed" person?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Darchangel posted:

Cowards completely avoided tying Tesla's falling to Musk's Twitter Follies, or even mentioning the possibility.

Love this response:

So did he just not notice that Twitter was on the "brainwashed" person?

He thinks of that as "old twitter" he's Twitter 2.0 completely new product. He's a founder of Twitter 2.0, which since Twitter 1.0 no longer exists is often shortened to just Twitter.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

pixaal posted:

This is going to be like 5 people, so I hope he does but doesn't announce his intent he just shows up confused why it's so small. If he announces he's going to be there there's probably going to be a bunch of people that show up just to be near him that give gently caress all about whatever thing they are blaming on hedge funds.

All 6 let out the war cry "I'M RICK BISH" before trying to naruto run into the SEC and getting clotheslined by a burly security guard.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I love the comeback of "HE'S RICHER THAN YOU THO". Yeah no poo poo, he started with hundreds of millions of dollars thanks to his blood diamond money.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1607992817896525826

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1608124721132105733

fucker is trying to go below 100 today.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
I like how accidentally accurate this is, since it’s trying so hard to mock the guy in front, but nobody else in the audience could give less of a poo poo either.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol did he finally snap? (more than usual)

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

yook posted:

I like how accidentally accurate this is, since it’s trying so hard to mock the guy in front, but nobody else in the audience could give less of a poo poo either.

That's Bobby Flay

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

kazil posted:

lol did he finally snap? (more than usual)

How would one be able to tell?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I would guess it’s going to hover at $109/$110, the “real” value, until January 2nd (iirc) when the Tesla financials are released.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is there an origin to that bearded thick hair alpha chad head?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

smoobles posted:

How would one be able to tell?

the soda can stains are now from caffeine free REGULAR coke

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Lol what the gently caress even?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1608143077910233098?s=20&t=8jMzCFTdHSINf_In28SPXQ

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Elon is trans!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Elon is really loving dumb and I think hates trans people because his ex wife(?) is dating a trans person now and his daughter who hates him is also trans.

What Im saying is Im not sure he knows what they are.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Like every right wing chud on the planet he thinks he came up with some clever and witty transphobic retort first.

JK Rowling was using don’t call me Cis back in 2020

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:stonklol:

Is... is he like completely manic from some bad Amphetamine today? What the gently caress is he even doing? :psyduck:

Are we at the "Nice Meltdown" stage of things? I really do feel like since that trip to the World Cup he's gotten so much worse in terms of saying insane poo poo.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Barudak posted:

Elon is really loving dumb and I think hates trans people because his ex wife(?) is dating a trans person now and his daughter who hates him is also trans.

he doesnt know dick from harry. he is trying to be funny/"clever" with weird edgy encyclopdea dramatica type poo poo but he is loving awful at humor and everything is happening all at once.

TulliusCicero posted:

:stonklol:

Is... is he like completely manic from some bad Amphetamine today? What the gently caress is he even doing? :psyduck:

Are we at the "Nice Meltdown" stage of things? I really do feel like since that trip to the World Cup he's gotten so much worse in terms of saying insane poo poo.

probably. he is over stimulated and probably manic from god knows what and everyone realizing he is a stupid piece of poo poo isnt helping.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

he doesn't know what cis means does he

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
121 million trades already.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
gently caress if this isn't my halloween costume

what's in the hands though?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Starting to think this guy might be.... a total loving genius! Let's go! $TSLA to the moon!

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

Withnail posted:

tarot cards

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Saving this because it's 100% getting deleted:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Withnail posted:

It includes Fox News, This was made by someone extremely far right. Check the wrist.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I actually think this buffoon believes weirder conspiracy poo poo then Donald J. Trump, a man who believes injecting bleach into your body is good for you

Like it will never fail to throw me that the richest dumbfucks in the world believe (((Globalists))) run the world and not their loving dumb asses.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
It's absolutely wild to think that if you post an insult his way, he's 100% going to see it.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

pixaal posted:

It includes Fox News, This was made by someone extremely far right. Check the wrist.

Yeah this is someone who thinks FN is "lying MSM media" and only listens to places like Rebel and OAN.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
You must be shook as gently caress if you feel threatened by taoism and mysticism

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol at science Ironrick not hearing about cis- from high school chem or biology class and learning about it from the last 4 years.

Also lol at him and regressives not learning about pronouns from grade school and again from sex/gender poltics from the last few years.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Elon, alone on christmas with his companies crashing all around him, finally accepts that he is trans. It's almost heartwarming.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

AlmightyBob posted:

he doesn't know what cis means does he

In their minds it's a fake word made up to oppress anyone who's not trans, and they think they should instead be called "normal". If a cis person calls themself cis or lists their pronouns, then in the minds of people like Musk it's still not valid because clearly it's only because of political correctness brainwashing. I remember a couple decades ago someone taking offense at being called straight for the same reasons.

MiracleFlare fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Dec 28, 2022

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

He is just so loving stupid.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Withnail posted:

What's just below the left shoulder, it looks like the top of a car?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lol remember in Total Recall (1990) when the lady asks Arnold his sexuality and he says "hetero" and they move on like it's a completely normal thing like it would be in the future of whatever better timeline that was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Barudak posted:

I don't know if it's common elsewhere in the world, but a South African slang word for "disgusting" or "gross" is "sis", pronounced the same, derived from the Afrikaans word "sies". Very possible he's going "I'm not gross, you are." in earnest.