Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I’d like to know more about a CIWS gun that can fire continuously for like 2 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"I hate that Elon Musk is making billions of dollars, that money could solve world hunger"

"Well he just lost billions of dollars, it all went up in smoke overnight, so you should be happy right? :smuggo:"

Yeah fantastic

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1607997591870124032
https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1608031736214048771

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Why would the “artist” draw the Antifa supersoldier as looking like they could pick up the author insert and shake his lunch money out?

e: Did the guy on the right just finish his citizenship ceremony? That’s the only time that adults hold tiny American flags.

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 15:06 on Dec 28, 2022

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I’m the guy who got into communism because CNN told me to and also loves Chinese dualism.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
He is truly the most divorced man alive, and I think that it's going to end in a screaming meltdown within the next month. Or should I say the meltdown reaching its Zenith then.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I'm the guy who brags about how not brainwashed he is by showing a brainwashed strawman who got that way through the 44 billion dollar company I bought and is currently ruining me financially.

I'm also the combo of Islam and LBGTQ

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Brainwashed by Big Yin and Yang

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

DaysBefore posted:

Apparently all tauruses are automatically brainwashed? Or is that falling into the trap of alchemy?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I see that, and raise you Every Member Of Police Department Excitedly Volunteers To Go Undercover In White Supremacist Group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_zaf7zWHL4

Reminds me of Grover's Iraq predictions.

Agents are GO! has a new favorite as of 15:46 on Dec 28, 2022

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

DaysBefore posted:

Might have a point about the Aes Sedai

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

interesting how the strawman queer commie lib badguy punching bag has a flag with the same proportions as modern South Africa's flag. I wonder how self-ùade billionaire Elon Musk was attracted to that shape of flag.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

PhazonLink posted:

didnt this literally trick dumbasses a year ago too?

The two I remember was Arma footage and Assassin's Creed footage being used as "real footage".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...photo-for-syria

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Greta Thunberg is not the idiot.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Read After Burning posted:

The two I remember was Arma footage and Assassin's Creed footage being used as "real footage".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...photo-for-syria

thats pretty bad, thats a daytime scene and doesnt even look hi res enough for a real life scene.

Also its a different flavor of dumbness (racist) but remember when Fox News or some other regressives used Bioshock Inf. for material?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

What really sells this for me is Tate's response where he definitely isn't bothered.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

SpacePig posted:

What really sells this for me is Tate's response where he definitely isn't bothered.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/549425182767861760

(There really is a dril tweet for any situation)

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Skin thick and tough as tissue paper.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I really, really don't get bragging about cars. We've got one 2016 kia soul and it's already way too much. I'd rather it be unnecessary. I have more respect for people with 100k dollar Magic decks. What the absolute gently caress on earth leads you to own 33 cars, fancy italian name or otherwise?

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I really, really don't get bragging about cars. We've got one 2016 kia soul and it's already way too much. I'd rather it be unnecessary. I have more respect for people with 100k dollar Magic decks. What the absolute gently caress on earth leads you to own 33 cars, fancy italian name or otherwise?

Tiny pp energy

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

They’re a personality substitute that has the bonus of being incredibly expensive.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Some people are utterly subordinate to societal norms, so susceptible to marketing that they cannot formulate a sense of self other than by owning things that advertisements tell them it's cool to own.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

you can want one car because it's cool, I'll allow it

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

SpacePig posted:

He's mocking her famous utterance of that lines, which the American right has desperately clung to as proof that a literal child was being "whiny" about them destroying the loving Earth. For the most die-hard fans of this ideology, even mentioning those words is a hilarious and epic retort, but it's really a terrible context for it, even mockingly, because memetic or not it suggests he's incredibly mad.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

Some people are utterly subordinate to societal norms, so susceptible to marketing that they cannot formulate a sense of self other than by owning things that advertisements tell them it's cool to own.

I always assumed this was the reason why people got boats. I hate boats. The sea is smelly and there's nothing to do there (I guess you can fish but that's also dull). Maintenance for a boat is also a hassle. Why would anyone want a boat

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

AceOfFlames posted:

I always assumed this was the reason why people got boats. I hate boats. The sea is smelly and there's nothing to do there (I guess you can fish but that's also dull). Maintenance for a boat is also a hassle. Why would anyone want a boat

Sailing is fun

Not worth the money/hassle, but I would go sailing on someone elses boat in a heartbeat

Andos El Pantos
May 7, 2004
Yeah boats are great if you have a friend with one. Owning a boat is a nightmare.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Skwirl posted:

Edit: Northern Ireland breaking from the UK and joining Ireland is the only prediction that might happen, but it definitely won't happen in the next year.

naa we have 2 years to go yet

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Yeah underage girls absolutely should give fake contact info if Andrew Tate ever approaches them

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Coolness Averted posted:

Yeah underage girls absolutely should give fake contact info if Andrew Tate ever approaches them

Agreed, but Greta is 19 already.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

lobsterminator posted:

Agreed, but Greta is 19 already.

It’s why the right wing has lost interest in her over the last few years.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

https://twitter.com/del0rah/status/1607611967941885952

This man paid money for a ticket to a drag show and (according to folks in the audience) sat in the crowd for over an hour, waiting for his moment to holler at a drag queen about "grooming". Turns out the person she was addressing was NOT a child, so the dumbass just kind of...flees.

While there have been instances of children being allowed to 18+ drag shows (that are advertised as being adults-only!), this is NOT the fault of the performers, it is the fault of the venue/employees at the door. Is it a stripper's fault if the bouncer lets in a 16 year-old and the kid is in the strip club audience while she's shaking her titties? No! Security/box office hosed up, not the performer.

Risutora
Dec 28, 2006

AceOfFlames posted:

the second greatest day in the life of a boat owner is the day they purchase the boat. the greatest is when they finally get rid of it

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Megan lied about being shot. Proof? STAR SIGNS!!!!!

https://twitter.com/shaTIRED/status/1606281511841370112

DiabloStarCraft
Oct 12, 2006

What is there in this world that makes living worthwhile?"

CATS. CATS ARE NICE
🐱🐱🐱💀🐱🐱🐱
I dunno about censoring shot like that, my guy.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

"After being poo poo"? That's oddly aggressive when the rest seems sympathetic...oh.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Risutora posted:

the second greatest day in the life of a boat owner is the day they purchase the boat. the greatest is when they finally get rid of it

Bust
Out
Another
Thousand

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
It’s loving something that Andrew Tate is even more pro-rape than most of the rest of his awful ilk and has actual assault and sex trafficking allegations, and he gets to present himself now as a righteous defender of children.

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
A boat is a curse. To be handed down for generations until someone down the line gets wise enough to pawn off the curse on some other fools family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Dr Christmas posted:

It’s loving something that Andrew Tate is even more pro-rape than most of the rest of his awful ilk and has actual assault and sex trafficking allegations, and he gets to present himself now as a righteous defender of children.

I mean...

ID.com posted:

To further suspicion, Tate posted a video saying his reasoning for moving from the UK to Romania was to evade rape charges easier.

In a now-deleted YouTube video he proclaims this is “probably 40% of the reason” he moved there. “I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”