Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost
uhhh yes same NNEK8C562EC2448D3A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deuterious
Oct 17, 2011
Mortal Shell is the next free game on Epic.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

Dont forget the free Rotting Christ DLC.

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

OgNar posted:

Dont forget the free Rotting Christ DLC.

Indeed what could be more festive!

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
The clue indicates the next game is Dishonored 2. Scooped by amazon!

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

prime isn't free!!

ZombieApostate
Mar 13, 2011
Sorry, I didn't read your post.

I'm too busy replying to what I wish you said

:allears:
Already have Dishonored 2 on steam and already beat it, so somebody else have this one: NNEKBCF38B980055F6

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
genuine question, how is dishonored 2 compared to 1?
if that is in fact the free game tomorrow I will have it on no less than 3 platforms and while I loved the first one I haven't even tried 2 yet.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Montague Tigg posted:

if that is in fact the free game tomorrow I will have it on no less than 3 platforms and while I loved the first one I haven't even tried 2 yet.

i loved it and thought the talent tree was more fun

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

It has 2 very unique levels and the rest is pretty much more of the same. If you enjoyed the first you aren't likely to be disappointed.

Duderclese
Aug 30, 2003
I'm the gay younger brother of UnkleBoB and Buddha Stalin
Agreed above. Two is more of the good parts of one. Play it for free with the option. (or not because this thread hates that)

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

ZombieApostate posted:

Already have Dishonored 2 on steam and already beat it, so somebody else have this one: NNEKBCF38B980055F6

Got this one, thank you!

ilitarist
Apr 26, 2016

illiterate and militarist
The only thing that might disappoint you in Dishonored 2 is that it's basically the same plot, but a slightly different setting. It's mostly not-Brazil compared to first game's not-England.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Montague Tigg posted:

2 is better

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
As someone who tried to like the first and played through it multiple times but couldn't, 2 was arguably GotY it came out. It is fantastic and gently caress the joke should be played at all costs if you even halfway like the genre. Luckily that cost for you is nothing it would seem.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Dishonoured 1 - Definitive Edition and Eximius: Seize the Frontline are up on EGS

Back to weeklies now, it's going to be Kerbal and Shadow Tactics Aiko's Choice

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Really, back to the weekly free games? Are they ever going to nut up and become a real store?

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Ah shame its 1 again. I would really like to play through 2

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
Shadow Tactics - Aiko's Choice is a ridiculously good game

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

ZeusCannon posted:

Ah shame its 1 again. I would really like to play through 2
GOG copy of 2 is free on Twitchazon Prime.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Commander Keene posted:

GOG copy of 2 is free on Twitchazon Prime.

I hate to do it two times in a row but how does one get that?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
subscribe to amazon prime. the free games are definitely not enough of a reason to subscribe, but i have a grandfathered family sharing prime membership so it's free to me.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Yeah if you have an Amazon Prime subscription and a Twitch account, you can link them and then claim the game from Twitch (and presumably the Prime Gaming website). You get a code that you can then input over in the GOG storefront (or the GOG Galaxy launcher under Add games & friends > Redeem GOG code) which will add the game to your GOG account.

Still haven't figured out how to claim the free Twitchazon Prime games that go through the Games With Prime thing, I think you need to make another account to do that.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

Commander Keene posted:

Still haven't figured out how to claim the free Twitchazon Prime games that go through the Games With Prime thing, I think you need to make another account to do that.

You have to use their launcher for those games.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Do I have to have a twitch account? I got Prime but dunno if im motivated enough to create another account

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

ZeusCannon posted:

Do I have to have a twitch account? I got Prime but dunno if im motivated enough to create another account

In the amount of time it took you to post that you could have just made the account.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you used to, but now you can just do it entirely through amazon with only your amazon login. i dunno if there are recurring problems with the process for anyone else, but in my experience it's just a website you log in to.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
pretty sure you don't need a twitch account for any part of "prime gaming" now that they rebranded it from twitch prime

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

subscribe to amazon prime. the free games are definitely not enough of a reason to subscribe, but i have a grandfathered family sharing prime membership so it's free to me.

Not really free if you need to give Amazon money

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
free as in 'poo poo you might not realize you're getting alongside something either you or someone you know might already have'

it's not hard to find someone you know who has amazon prime but doesn't care about the monthly twitch sub and pile of games and things for those games

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Altared State posted:

Not really free if you need to give Amazon money

well, i'm not giving them money. like 20 years ago you could sign up for a single prime membership and get multiple memberships for your family for no further cost. it only ends if the original account lapses. it's not like my sister is keeping her prime subscription for my sake or that it costs her anything extra. so, free.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Awww yeah, here we go

:suspense:

szary
Mar 12, 2014
I can't see Dishonored 2 on Prime, it is region locked?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it.

szary fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Dec 29, 2022

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Fuzz posted:

In the amount of time it took you to post that you could have just made the account.

This is very true.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

you used to, but now you can just do it entirely through amazon with only your amazon login. i dunno if there are recurring problems with the process for anyone else, but in my experience it's just a website you log in to.

But now I don't have to!

Thanks again for answering my inane questions.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Here's a code for something called Mom Hid My Game for the Switch.

E0WBQD7B24D7TCTC

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1608606112240275459?s=20&t=lAI7hye2OiolWuTgYFLv3w

It's available on Prime as a loot drop. It's a series of really funny room escape type puzzle games.

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

Dishonored 2
FULL GAME FOR PC ON GOG.COM

NNEK56B8D59A45852B

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever
I have a Prime student account - I'm a professor.

My mum has a discount for being on benefits - she isn't on benefits.

My point is that Amazon has enough money - gently caress 'em.

Snicker-Snack
Jul 2, 2010

Kly posted:

Dishonored 2
FULL GAME FOR PC ON GOG.COM

NNEK56B8D59A45852B

I got this one, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

JustJeff88 posted:

I have a Prime student account - I'm a professor.

My mum has a discount for being on benefits - she isn't on benefits.

My point is that Amazon has enough money - gently caress 'em.

I don't have prime but they keep giving us a free month about every other month. Guess they're getting us either way since we buy enough poo poo through there to make it worth their while to give it up for free.