Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

omg that's totally what it is. we are cyber wizards blowing chunky vape clouds and it's all above board. the future, while not whati envisioned long ago, still manages to own :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Areola Grande posted:

only the coolest GFs have the tubes. that's what my dad said :shrug:

If she tubes she bloobs, amirite?

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Edward Fingerhands posted:

Hell ya. These are 510 thread concentrate cartridges. Go to a weed store and tell them you want a cartridge and a pen. Welcome to computer weed future of on line.

And then get a dynavap and an ispire wand. vOv

Awesome! I'll ask her to pick something up. We don't have recreational here but sometimes we can get stuff when we travel. I like computer weed. As low as my tolerance is, I'm pretty sure one of those would last me a while.

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Legalize drugs and murder!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

knuthgrush posted:

:peanut:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

knuthgrush posted:

Hell yeah we got another electric wizard fan in the house?!!!!

knuthgrush posted:

Awesome! I'll ask her to pick something up. We don't have recreational here but sometimes we can get stuff when we travel. I like computer weed. As low as my tolerance is, I'm pretty sure one of those would last me a while.

If you're low tolerance then carts are great. Beware the tolerance creep, it's so easy to just choom on a cart.

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Edward Fingerhands posted:

If you're low tolerance then carts are great. Beware the tolerance creep, it's so easy to just choom on a cart.

very yes on both counts! :black101:

ty heather paps for the rockin' summer sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

my new bong has me walking like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB9DC9orYaM

it's so easy to clean that it's almost fun and i'm keeping it shiny. can not believe i waited this long to upgrade my tech.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

Heather Papps posted:

my new bong has me walking like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB9DC9orYaM

it's so easy to clean that it's almost fun and i'm keeping it shiny. can not believe i waited this long to upgrade my tech.

I bought some 23% indica called cobalt fire but when I smoeked it it didn't do much. Made me think about this thread and the old bong life so I changed my bong water and smoked half a bong load

:c00l: I feel real good rn :frogbon:

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I thought about weed. then i smoked the weed that i was thinking about. now im reminiscing on the weed that I thought about and smoked

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Holland Oates posted:

Hail

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
one of my favorite memories is working on my lovely, lovely Jeep Wagoneer with my dad on an afternoon. He found their Supercoven CD somewhere and we blasted that through the paper speakers of that piece of poo poo shortly before I accidentally shredded some jumper cables via the radiator fan hahaha

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

mey yeah chetstmas and gadvhy hannijga

baka of lathspell

2 spacced

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
space'n

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Areola Grande

2 hi can't post

Areola Grande

I just learned Willy Nelson's secret remedy for when u get too high and start panicking:

chew up and swallow 3 to 5 whole black peppercorns :stare:

I'm gonna try this ITT v soon

Shifty Nipples

:suspense:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Areola Grande

I'm patiently waiting to get so high that I can't post in byob. at that point I will be eating the peppercorns and hopefully remembering to post about it after that cold peppercorn sobriety washes over me or w/e

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Areola Grande posted:

I'm patiently waiting to get so high that I can't post in byob. at that point I will be eating the peppercorns and hopefully remembering to post about it after that cold peppercorn sobriety washes over me or w/e

This is a myth, but it's predicated on the idea that beta-caryophyllene can sort of "cancel out" a high. It can't but it does feel grounding.

With that said whole peppercorns, uncooked, can play hell with your teeth. Be careful.

Areola Grande

Holland Oates posted:

This is a myth, but it's predicated on the idea that beta-caryophyllene can sort of "cancel out" a high. It can't but it does feel grounding.

With that said whole peppercorns, uncooked, can play hell with your teeth. Be careful.

that sounds like bad news I'll probably just suck em like hard candy until they're in my tummy

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Areola Grande posted:

that sounds like bad news I'll probably just suck em like hard candy until they're in my tummy

that is the way

also: try black pepper and cinnamon altoids together, it is nice

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

I was given a slice of nanner bread and wasn't paying attention when they were talking to me and then a little bit ago I ate the whole slice and now I can feel my hair growing.

Areola Grande

knuthgrush posted:

I was given a slice of nanner bread and wasn't paying attention when they were talking to me and then a little bit ago I ate the whole slice and now I can feel my hair growing.

buckle up buckaroo :regd10:

Shifty Nipples

knuthgrush posted:

lol

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

knuthgrush posted:

That's a feature. Heck of a feature, even. Wew lads.

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

get high listen to sleep do crimes be gay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMUaWc46_0U

HappyKitty

haha I fogrot I made this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpkSLO9cRoQ

Quadramind

Happy Hippo posted:

get high listen to sleep do crimes be gay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMUaWc46_0U

Hell, yes

Escape From Noise

Woah. Only took a few puffs but I'm pretty high. Maybe can still post though.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Okay. I think I'm there.

Escape From Noise

I did it again

Escape From Noise

I am extremely high and staying at my childhood home that I haven't visited in 4 years and it's all a lot to take in. My parents look...old now. I think I'm an adult? I'm laying in the bed that was my parent's and then my middle brother's room. Not far from here my friend since middle school is married and owns a house. My other friend from around that time is near downtown living in his (now deceased) mother's old house, married to a mutual friend from college with whom he has 2 kids! Just all so much. The intertwined stories over the length of time is freaking me out. Santa Fe is kinda weird.

knuthgrush

Be brave; clench fists.

Escape From Noise posted:

I am extremely high and staying at my childhood home that I haven't visited in 4 years and it's all a lot to take in. My parents look...old now. I think I'm an adult? I'm laying in the bed that was my parent's and then my middle brother's room. Not far from here my friend since middle school is married and owns a house. My other friend from around that time is near downtown living in his (now deceased) mother's old house, married to a mutual friend from college with whom he has 2 kids! Just all so much. The intertwined stories over the length of time is freaking me out. Santa Fe is kinda weird.

That's a pretty vivid picture. It's a weird time when you first notice your parents' age. Happened to me recently. Life's seasons, I guess. Seems like every decade I look back on the previous not really enjoying the good moments to their fullest. Even in the worst times there were some good ones. There's no light without darkness and all that.

Escape From Noise

knuthgrush posted:

That's a pretty vivid picture. It's a weird time when you first notice your parents' age. Happened to me recently. Life's seasons, I guess. Seems like every decade I look back on the previous not really enjoying the good moments to their fullest. Even in the worst times there were some good ones. There's no light without darkness and all that.

Yeah. It's not all bad but it's just sort of a lot to take in. I mean poo poo. My youngest brother is here too...WITH HIS WIFE!

Areola Grande

ur good post made me think of this

https://youtu.be/Sg-UWkWhjR0

"Home's face, how it ages when you're away"

every time I visit my mom her hair gets less silver and more white. I never even saw it getting gray and that breaks my heart

Areola Grande

anyways I hope that song helps u sleep borther

:mexico:

Escape From Noise

Yeah I'm high...HIGH UP IN A PLANE!

Also I'm pretty high. :420:

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

Yeah I'm high...HIGH UP IN A PLANE!

Also I'm pretty high. :420:

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

im hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Happy Hippo posted:

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

im hi

hi hi