Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

super sweet best pal posted:

LT2012 seems fine to me.

agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Disagreed

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i don't really have an opinion about lt, but permaban them

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

bump bc anti-leon sentiment is showing up in the econ thread again.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
uphold protracted poster's war to expel the leon invader from cspam soil

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Deport Leon to D&D already, this envoy of theirs is persona non grata.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Different kinds of human cum or different species' cum?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Destroy him

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

If we're making it currency, how could anyone tell the difference between species?

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

NeatHeteroDude posted:

If we're making it currency, how could anyone tell the difference between species?

taste

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Lib and let die posted:

And he's now retreated tactically withdrawn to GBS and the ARE TROOPS subforum lmao

he tried slumming it up in the yospos politics thread for a while but he couldn’t hang

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
as willa is the expert on the topic i say we don't ban him but rather let willa decide where and how he can post in here so that she can exact the most entertainment from a person who shouldn't be allowed to post because they are a bad person

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
Leon... for me to pee on lol

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Casey Finnigan posted:

Leon... for me to pee on lol

Peon Leon

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Work work

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Did anyone catch that?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Debt Leonage

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Did anyone catch that?

More work?

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
me that kind of orc

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

at the very least please tell mr. hootington to stop with this dumb gimmick where they encourage leon to post so they can give them sixers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Leon is not going to be thread banned or forum banned.

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 00:04 on Dec 30, 2022

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Mr Hootington posted:

Leon is not going to be thread banned or forum banned.

thanks for posting the agreement that got you buttons

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Yes probably. I didn't read the thing I signed

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Fire up the probing machine then.

No no, not that probing machine

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

NeatHeteroDude posted:

a jeweller's loup, you tineyed poo poo eater

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Lib and let die posted:

Fire up the probing machine then.

*'reeling in the years' starts up*

Lib and let die posted:

No no, not that probing machine

*record scratches sadly off*

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Leon is a wierd guy who publishes dossiers on posters over on PYF. This quote is from a month ago quoting everything LT2012 told Sagas about Nichael. His stories are directly why that thread is calling CSPAMMERS horny sexual harassers. What the gently caress are we letting him be welcome here if he's gonna treat users like some mean girl wannabe

pentyne posted:

The Jessica Scarane saga

The thread itself was pretty funny too. But, it is hundreds of pages long, I can only remember a few of the highlights, and I don't have time to look through it.

I remember Nichael bragged about how they decided to start the campaign based on cold-calling her via DMs on Facebook as if it were a good sign.

The thread was also named "Jessica Scarane: The last bastion of the American Left in 2020" for a while.

And Nichael convinced her to hold a "CSPAM after Dark" fundraiser on Twitch to livestream with CSPAMers who donated over a $100.

Nichael also published art and a narrative comic about himself toppling the Delaware political establishment (Chris Coons specifically).

She wasn't smiling, but at least she had a good drunk going.

People also kept posting links to their donations to her campaign and calling themselves her "Paypigs."

They also reacted with Pig emojis in the chat.

And tweeted out their Paypig donations to the campaign account:

And sent PMs asking about how to donate money directly because they were a Paypig for Jess.

The fact that they had a "closed door" meeting with Jess Scarene on Twitch that was only for "Premium Donors" from CSPAM called "CSPAM after dark" is still the funniest part to me.

Also, checking for Nicheal's post about how an volunteer election campaign worker excitedly asked him about voting for Biden, and he, a democratic campaign manger said "no I won't vote for that rapist" leading to the volunteer to slump off dejectedly from his response

KirbyKhan has issued a correction as of 08:40 on Jan 4, 2023

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Here's an idea: we kill Leon, and also Kirby

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
pentyne is a nasty little freak but that whole jessica scarane goon project is indefensible

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

It is perfectly normal to obsess over a group of people for 6 years

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

some plague rats posted:

Here's an idea: we kill Leon, and also Kirby

she's right

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Leon is now up to 27 pages of posts in doomsday econ, his posting addiction should no longer be enabled

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

you guys need to dig up some dirt on him and post it in the pyf drama thread, that's where qcs happens

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Dustcat posted:

you guys need to dig up some dirt on him and post it in the pyf drama thread, that's where qcs happens

He's got some interesting posts about the Romani people and the Holocaust, but we've been assured that they are nothing more than harmless, mild-mannered jokes

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

KirbyKhan posted:

Leon is a wierd guy who publishes dossiers on posters over on PYF. This quote is from a month ago quoting everything LT2012 told Sagas about Nichael. His stories are directly why that thread is calling CSPAMMERS horny sexual harassers. What the gently caress are we letting him be welcome here if he's gonna treat users like some mean girl wannabe

There are a lot of cspam posters who also post in sagas, it's not like a universal "THESE people are cspam and THESE people are pyf." There is some of that, but lots of people who post here also post there.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

NeatHeteroDude posted:

There are a lot of cspam posters who also post in sagas, it's not like a universal "THESE people are cspam and THESE people are pyf." There is some of that, but lots of people who post here also post there.

there are a lot of posters with grudges there though, some against individual posters, some against all of cspam, and the thread feeds back on and amplifies those grudges, which serve as the fuel for the flames anytime there's a drama flareup

it's a real dumb thread to keep around imho but it's jeffrey's site so w'evs

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Dustcat posted:

it's a real dumb thread to keep around imho but it's jeffrey's site so w'evs

it’s his site, he’s supposed to be here! but why isn’t he?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It's a good thread, unlike this one, which is completely ineffective as LT2012 still posts freely around the place while nichael has been driven back to the succ zone never to emerge and harass again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

speaking of posters with grudges lol