Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I feel like there's a solid chance I would die by the end of it. So, same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

this is from a line of Swedish edgelord energy drinks. there’s a can of dingleberry juice visible in the pic too.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

LifeSunDeath posted:

I hate this, it's just impossible to enjoy and who wants 16 people drinking out of the same glass, wtf.
It's presumably a novelty pitcher.

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

Scarodactyl posted:

With the straws in it and the shape, I think it's meant to share between like three or four people. Or one or two alcoholics.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

There appears to be a large insect crawling on the cheese.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

I'd pull the giant slice of obviously unripe tomato out first, then eat it with a knife and fork.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Scarodactyl posted:

Nah, that “a bunch of people drink with straws out of a comically huge glass” is a shtick for boozy vacation destinations and in Polynesian restaurants. It seems like more fun when you’re young and drunk.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Whooping Crabs posted:

Don't let Wisconsin learn about giant glasses like this or you will be seeing bloody marys garnished with 5 lb brick of colby, a full rack of smoked beef ribs, and full sized pickled onions skewered on a rapier.

Don't threaten me with a good time

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

That's the worst tomato I've ever seen.

AlbieQuirky posted:

Nah, that “a bunch of people drink with straws out of a comically huge glass” is a shtick for boozy vacation destinations and in Polynesian restaurants. It seems like more fun when you’re young and drunk.

Tiki bowl drinks are fun, although I wouldn't place bets on that monster Hurricane being a well-built tiki drink rather than a syrupy mess.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Also seems like the worst idea possible in the middle of the COVID/flupocalypse

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

AlbieQuirky posted:

With German tourists on Mallorca it's famously a bucket.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://v.redd.it/n2wqghpiht8a1/DASH_1080.mp4

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
I hate this so much

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

I would try this once for the novelty factor.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Nothing wrong with that, maybe a bit heavier on the cheese but that looks like a good drunk snack.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

This is the ultimate extension of the visual flair of the cheese stretch for people who want that sort of thing.

I kinda hate the base principle of the cheese stretch visual.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://v.redd.it/ukt7pjt81v8a1/DASH_1080.mp4

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Are you telling me that we were the Brazil of North America all along?

The_Hatt
Apr 29, 2005

Made me think of this old commercial

https://vimeo.com/94058349

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The_Hatt posted:

Made me think of this old commercial

https://vimeo.com/94058349

Holy lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifUJ5--4tjI

I think my favorite of the Jack ads was the one where he went home to visit his aged parents, and his (human-headed) mom is guilting him into going out to pick up food: "Did I ever tell you how difficult your birth was?"

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

https://twitter.com/Snack_Memories/status/1608453199018475522

I'm intrigued by the name specificity, it's nice to know whether I'm enjoying a gloop, a glot, or even a bingle. If only all cereals were so informative

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Gloop my bingle

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Bobo and Kiki cereal

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

Dareon posted:

I'd pull the giant slice of obviously unripe tomato out first, then eat it with a knife and fork.

There are heirloom tomato varieties that keep a green patch near the stem even when ripe, and they are delicious, but that's probably not one of them. That thing looks good though, is it just a stack of burger patties cheese and mayo?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

LifeSunDeath posted:

I hate this, it's just impossible to enjoy and who wants 16 people drinking out of the same glass, wtf.

What if it's just two people and they are hopeless romantics/drunkards sharing a drink.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

more falafel please posted:

Bobo and Kiki cereal

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Captain Hygiene posted:

https://twitter.com/Snack_Memories/status/1608453199018475522

I'm intrigued by the name specificity, it's nice to know whether I'm enjoying a gloop, a glot, or even a bingle. If only all cereals were so informative

Oops! ALL GLOTS

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

uber_stoat posted:

Oops! ALL GLOTS

Ya got glot-boxed, snoop

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bread is so weird

Every ancient culture: "In order to eat my wheat I insist that it be foamed"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Is that a pickle cheesecake?

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

i'm intrigued + repulsed. my friend says the christmas tree cakes ice cream is perfect though

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Kenning posted:

That's the worst tomato I've ever seen.

Tiki bowl drinks are fun, although I wouldn't place bets on that monster Hurricane being a well-built tiki drink rather than a syrupy mess.
Pat Os is the classy hurricane choice, it's pretty good as a tiki drink. Size of tiki drink shouldn't influence the quality, they literally make huge vats of it to dispense by mixing liquor and some sort of premix, that's the whole benefit to the restaurant.

Facebook Aunt posted:

What if it's just two people and they are hopeless romantics/drunkards sharing a drink.
I think there's about a handle of rum in that thing so you might want to add a third person into the equation unless you want to hear Pianoman sung 15 times in the hours you sip on it.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Captain Hygiene posted:

There's both squiggles and squaggles!

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

City of Glompton posted:

i'm intrigued + repulsed. my friend says the christmas tree cakes ice cream is perfect though

The nutty bar ice cream isn't bad either. Haven't tried the others though.

Shartin Mad
Nov 23, 2022

by Hand Knit

City of Glompton posted:

my husband loves those Christmas tree cakes and got a pint for us to try, I dug it and he said it was dead on so yea it at least seems like if you like the base snack they actually did a good job making 'treat you like, but ice cream'. Kinda wanna get a cosmic brownie pint now...

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Is this konnyaku cut into little rice-like grains? What a dumbfuck way to market it.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I had to look that up, the nutrition facts basically look like rice except minus the starch, which kinda makes it seem like a whole bowlful of nothing. What's actually in there? :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
konnyaku is an indigestible starch