Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

lol I downloaded a pic and posted it on my site, why wont anybody credit me!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

The lowest possible hanging fruit and I should know better but gently caress it, the sheer ridiculousness of this is too good not to post.

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1608339115472289793?s=20&t=Vd50auDQu6CicAS-KktaHg

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
while objectively superior to the English, even the best of the Irish have a unique and debilitating brain disease triggered by being reminded Americans exist that turns them into massive idiots

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
gently caress you, Rovert

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

while objectively superior to the English, even the best of the Irish have a unique and debilitating brain disease triggered by being reminded Americans exist that turns them into massive idiots

Implying that Rovert is representative of the typical Irish person is more evil than anything that England has ever done to those people.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

Yo fam wat you mean

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Yo fam wat you mean

Look at this garbled shite.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
https://twitter.com/socaluncensored/status/1608195088060149760?t=BQQKXeiyfznLNwIAZAYmlQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/socaluncensored/status/1608333228926185473?t=sEMb0qetfcDohJ9YpuvjCQ&s=19

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Vandar posted:

The lowest possible hanging fruit and I should know better but gently caress it, the sheer ridiculousness of this is too good not to post.

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1608339115472289793?s=20&t=Vd50auDQu6CicAS-KktaHg

Literally every reply is what my brain said "what the gently caress are you even talking about?" And he's fighting in the comments that it's clear what he's saying and everyone's rightly saying no it loving isn't. It reads like someone going through a mania phase.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Please please please be CD labels lawyer.

Lid posted:

It reads like someone going through a mania phase.
Well, the Royal Rumble is next month so it does line up.

Seriously though, how has he not realised that people aren't trying to cancel him for some stupid tweet but instead just have no time for a terminally online nutjob with insane opinions who has been banned from most big wrestling forums because of this fact?

Okay, that became a rhetorical question by the time I had finished writing it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I try to imagine how someone like he goes through life, what the world must look like day to day through the lens of a mind I can't even comprehend. And then I wonder if it's all just a work

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Imagine calling yourself an IWC community leader. So an Internet Wrestling Community Community leader.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Dawgstar posted:

Imagine calling yourself an IWC community leader. So an Internet Wrestling Community Community leader.

That should be a badge of shame, not a thing to feel proud of

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He’s forumbanned for a reason please stop posting this dipshit’s takes so we all have to live through them vicariously anyway

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

History Comes Inside! posted:

He’s forumbanned for a reason please stop posting this dipshit’s takes so we all have to live through them vicariously anyway

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Getting in as early as I can to say:
- don't post rovert
- if rovert is posted, don't talk about the merits of posting/not posting rovert which always leads to a giant derail

The rules thread doesn't explicitly say not to post rovert tweets in the idiots thread, and I think we're all reasonable enough humans to just move on here, but I'll revise the rules to be more direct on this point if he keeps getting posted.

Here's a wonderful take to cleanse the thread:
https://twitter.com/JoeMammano/status/1604433612115480576

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Quarterly data says otherwise, Joe!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
And when the match finally happens that guy will fast forward to the finish

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

I’m sure plenty of people are waiting to see if Mandy Rose starts Plugging It

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
https://twitter.com/Taylor_Spener/status/1608893872293441537

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am braindead now

I can't handle these people

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
I know there have been two out of three falls matches with two straight victories in them without requiring a third, but has there ever been a best of seven that didn't go to the final match?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I want to see la knight have to do the charlie brown from outta town gimmick but call himself “la knight” and just wear a lucha mask and change literally nothing else

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

rotinaj posted:

I want to see la knight have to do the charlie brown from outta town gimmick but call himself “la knight” and just wear a lucha mask and change literally nothing else
British Gear is right there for his alter ego

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The guy who quote tweets Tony's famous Street Fight TONIGHT! tweet every day has been yelling at Grapsody for their pro AEW slant and not going after Tony for Swolegate (they have asked him about Swole in the past as they told him) and seeing the term Swolegate made me think "Wait has anyone called it that?"

The answer is very few people ever did but one of the tweets was very funny.

https://twitter.com/THEhardest_pod/status/1478909339033387010

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/JulianWks/status/1609769829233483779?s=20&t=rtmnX208l5v-p3Bn_UfVWw

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1609931886020665344
Starting to feel bad for Tony Nese with how many people are just saying how wasted Danielson is being for this match he probably requested

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Danielson vs Nese is gonna be sick af but all the drama is around if MJF is gonna interfere or not.

Unlike WWE booking there’s analysis you can run on the match that will meaningfully play into the match itself. Like a logic fractal.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

the other thing is that AEW books some of these guys who lose a lot to rarely look bad in losses, which I don't see in WWE matches. Wheeler Yuta loses a lot but in losing he never looks like anything other than a dangerous dude who could have gotten the W on a different night. Tony Nese and Josh Woods are almost always the same.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
The Punk thing broke Leslie Lee’s brain regarding AEW lol

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Leslie remains 100% correct about the Punk thing but yeah that was a little weird.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

How did you leave off the most brain dead take?

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1609909266013642752

What is up with AEW detractors and acting like wrestlers are being forced into things they obviously want to do. Like drat, Bryan missed the Tokyo Dome for the AEW debut in his home town? Tony's madness must be stopped.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

NJPW probably also want to book some of their own talent on their show

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gumball Gumption posted:

How did you leave off the most brain dead take?

What is up with AEW detractors and acting like wrestlers are being forced into things they obviously want to do. Like drat, Bryan missed the Tokyo Dome for the AEW debut in his home town? Tony's madness must be stopped.

Their point isn't that Khan is forcing him to miss the Dome, their point is that Bryan is wrestling a guy who never wins in the AEW debut in his home town, and, I dunno, maybe they have a point? Maybe Nese could've gotten some wins on TV at some point? Nese is a really good wrestler, maybe he should be winning on TV sometimes and getting a little bit of a push.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

MJeff posted:

Their point isn't that Khan is forcing him to miss the Dome, their point is that Bryan is wrestling a guy who never wins in the AEW debut in his home town, and, I dunno, maybe they have a point? Maybe Nese could've gotten some wins on TV at some point? Nese is a really good wrestler, maybe he should be winning on TV sometimes and getting a little bit of a push.

Dude got beat up by a rap mogul from the audience. Tony knows where Nese sits on the card.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

NJPW probably also want to book some of their own talent on their show

Not to mention was Danielson even interested in going to japan at this current moment?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Watch Bryan put Nese over and break everyone’s brains

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Because it's going to be a vehicle to something elsev like every other time people complain about Neese wrestling. Bryan will squash him and it leads to MJF poo poo or something.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It’s been explained so many times. Neese is a dude who can work like a motherfucker and it doesn’t matter if he eats a loss. It’s like booking 101. They’re trying to get him wins so he can challenge MJF for the title. It’s really easy stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jonny Nox posted:

Dude got beat up by a rap mogul from the audience. Tony knows where Nese sits on the card.

Yeah, that was bad. I didn't like that.

The_Rob posted:

It’s been explained so many times. Neese is a dude who can work like a motherfucker and it doesn’t matter if he eats a loss. It’s like booking 101. They’re trying to get him wins so he can challenge MJF for the title. It’s really easy stuff.

Maybe the dude who can work like a motherfucker should win at least as much as he loses.