Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Pitch posted:

That article about how bidenflation was affecting regular people focusing on a family of 4 that was spending hundreds of dollars a month on milk.

Some CSpammer got mad at people mocking those folks, they had deduced the milk-chuggers were class allies based on the extremely scientific evidence of "they are fat".

They turned out to be a family of real estate developers.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

vyelkin posted:

jesus christ

quote:

Elliott Abrams (born January 24, 1948) is an American politician and lawyer, who has served in foreign policy positions for presidents Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, and Donald Trump. Abrams is considered to be a neoconservative.[2] He is currently a senior fellow for Middle Eastern studies at the Council on Foreign Relations.[3] He served as the U.S. Special Representative for Venezuela from 2019 to 2021 and as the U.S. Special Representative for Iran from 2020 to 2021.

His involvement in the Iran-Contra scandal during the Reagan administration led to his conviction in 1991 on two misdemeanor counts of unlawfully withholding information from Congress.[4][5] He was later pardoned by president George H. W. Bush.

lol and furthermore lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qu1cs6Fhk8

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D6AlQiWatD4

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Incredible

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

what the gently caress this was actually funny

CNN?!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Orange Devil posted:

lol and furthermore lmao

"and was held accountable"

note that this is him being "held accountable" for lying to Congress, not for providing material support to genocidal death squads

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Only a few weeks ago, but real time assassination coordinates

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
real time assassination coordinates would be a p decent band name

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

ikanreed posted:

Only a few weeks ago, but real time assassination coordinates

Elon holding a Twitter Space about this, getting laughed at, killing Twitter Spaces as a feature and also signin via the android app for some reason

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

projecthalaxy posted:

Elon holding a Twitter Space about this, getting laughed at, killing Twitter Spaces as a feature and also signin via the android app for some reason

No it's even better than that. He joined the twitter space being run by the journalists he banned, because the app still let them run spaces despite being banned for some reason.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

King of Solomon posted:

No it's even better than that. He joined the twitter space being run by the journalists he banned, because the app still let them run spaces despite being banned for some reason.

iirc it's because the part of the app that let them do that was frankensteined into Twitter as part of their acquisition of Periscope, so their accounts were being authenticated as old grandfathered-in Periscope accounts lol

red19fire
May 26, 2010

What exactly is so crazy about the stacks, Elon?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

red19fire posted:

What exactly is so crazy about the stacks, Elon?

come on, bud, what makes this so different
I don;t know, you gave me the fuckin' mic!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
rex tillerson was secretary of state for a little while lmao

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

john kelly said that rex tillerson learned he got fired while he was taking a poo poo

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

But did he feel relieved?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

ScrubLeague posted:

rex tillerson was secretary of state for a little while lmao

He only did it because his wife bullied him into it

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
General Kelly believed in duty and honor so much he accepted that his sons death was worthwhile and then commander in chief Donald Trump took a poo poo in his face

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
kelly, mcmaster, and mattis all torpedoing their careers & reputations to work for trump

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Trump hired Mattis to be SecDef just because his callsign was "Mad Dog"

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

paul_soccer12 posted:

General Kelly believed in duty and honor so much he accepted that his sons death was worthwhile and then commander in chief Donald Trump took a poo poo in his face

Christman on Chapo made a great observation about this, about how in his memoir he talks admiringly about the Operation Valkyrie generals who tried to coup Hitler and equating it to his own situation, but he, in fact, was actually in exactly that situation, being a general in proximity to a commander in chief he believed to be dangerous, and he completely lacked the balls to do anything of the sort. Why invite the comparison in your own memoir if you come out looking like a pussy rear end bitch? Like just don't bring it up at all...

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
it's simply incredible how many people tanked their highly lucrative and powerful careers because they correctly recognized that trump was stupid enough to let them get whatever they wanted but failed to recognize that he was so stupid that he would burn everything down to feed his own narcissism

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
North Carolina banning correct estimates of sea level rise

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

If it were anyone else this wouldn't bother me because the dog clearly loves it. But bloomberg you just know has no idea how to interact with a dog

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Laterite posted:

kelly, mcmaster, and mattis all torpedoing their careers & reputations to work for trump

Personal branding works!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

I have started shaking my dogs muzzle as a greeting because of this and I never would have before

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Betsy DeVos, lol

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Nobody knew health care could be so complicated

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Back in the early to mid 2000's when a ton of this country sat around highly anticipating the next Jib Jab song/video about the election

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Beastie posted:

Back in the early to mid 2000's when a ton of this country sat around highly anticipating the next Jib Jab song/video about the election

John Kerry got botox !

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
kerry is 100% just loser obama

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

HootTheOwl posted:

I have started shaking my dogs muzzle as a greeting because of this and I never would have before

ive always done it, they love that poo poo tbh

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Makes me think of that video with the wolves saying hi to someone who knew them from pups and all of them licked inside her mouth, apparently that's wolf etiquette and not letting them do it is Bad in a way that you don't want with wolves

Uh politics thing, Ted Cruz eating a weird booger in a debate

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Wolf politics is politics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Benagain posted:

Uh politics thing, Ted Cruz eating a weird booger in a debate

Fact check: :wrong:

It was actually a tonsil stone. :barf: