Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

There's a 100% chance he's sat down with a spoon and tried to bend it with his mind. More than once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Unlimited lifespan but extremely limited sex.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Megaraptor posted:

It bothers me how his mouth frowns when he smiles.

Better example

That’s plastic surgery for ya

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Smugness is never endearing

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

goatface posted:

Do the player character types consider themselves immortal, like they're elder scrolls essential or w/e? I assumed they think of themselves as the only ones with free will, a sort of god's chosen few granted a complete soul, and the rest of us are just set dressing.

Nah, because when they actually do face consequences they turn into complete cowards.

They probably play games with quick save and load on autobind. Which, admittedly I do for certain genres, but I don't turn around and pretend I'm god's gift to mapgames.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

e: x

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Elon Musk would suck at DF.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Decrepus posted:

Unlimited lifespan but extremely limited sex.

Extremely limited marriage length

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
Donny: Are these the Nazis, Walter?
Walter: No, Donny, these men are nihilists. There's nothing to be afraid of.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

mind the walrus posted:

Even assuming the most generous "it was for a party" bullshit, this is still how the guy and his mummy choose to dress:

Like dude was always living away from reality and always had that stupid "well I'm still the most special boy" bank account confidence to fall back on.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

lol what the gently caress is this ui

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Bottom Liner posted:

lol what the gently caress is this ui

Looks like a bunch of commie bs to me

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

would have never noticed the facelift gag if you hadn't posted this ty

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

mind the walrus posted:

Even assuming the most generous "it was for a party" bullshit, this is still how the guy and his mummy choose to dress:

Like dude was always living away from reality and always had that stupid "well I'm still the most special boy" bank account confidence to fall back on.

If they're at a horse-racing event, that's the norm for everyone there. You see it a lot here in Victoria, Australia. Also lol at the stonefaced expression of a son forced into a photo with Mother. He went there in his cool clothes and his slightly-tipped hat to impress people, and Mother's making him do thiiiings :rant:.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Neddy Seagoon posted:

If they're at a horse-racing event, that's the norm for everyone there. You see it a lot here in Victoria, Australia.

That changes nothing

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Isn't that one of Tate's catchphrases?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Castor Poe posted:

Isn't that one of Tate's catchphrases?

yes they are pals

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Bottom Liner posted:

yes they are pals

Interesting...

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

https://dogandlemon.com/articles/tesla

The dog and lemon guide is a brutally honest car reviews outfit, they don't think much of Teslas.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Can you even imagine the kind of public breakdown we’d get from Musky when his mother dies, assuming she dies before him?

I’m in no way wishing for her demise, I’m just saying Elon doesn’t strike me as someone who’d be able to handle that sort of grief tactfully when he’s got a big shiny bullhorn all ready for him.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

BigglesSWE posted:

Can you even imagine the kind of public breakdown we’d get from Musky when his mother dies, assuming she dies before him?

I’m in no way wishing for her demise, I’m just saying Elon doesn’t strike me as someone who’d be able to handle that sort of grief tactfully when he’s got a big shiny bullhorn all ready for him.

Kanye’s meltdown over such was not “richest man in the world” level

Elon’s will be

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

sebmojo posted:

The dog and lemon guide is a brutally honest car reviews outfit, they don't think much of Teslas.

Lol, that is a pretty detailed summary. The site is amazing like a web 1.0 site was preserved in amber.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Megaraptor posted:

Better example

His mouth seems upside down to me for some reason. Lets see if some half-assed flipping it helps

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

BigglesSWE posted:

eh, I get the feeling it won't be much

maybe he will tweet "F"

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Mommy Musky Milkers

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

"You can't phase me because I'm the master of common sense," said the guy who never worked for anything in his entire life and made his very first real mistake by spending 40 billion dollars and tanking his absurd wealth to buy a social media platform because he sincerely believes life is like a video game and he yearns to be the main character.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

sebmojo posted:

lol, I swear someone was in here a week ago saying Tesla is valuable because of their battery tech, but this guide says they're just rebranding Panasonic batteries

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

lol, I swear someone was in here a week ago saying Tesla is valuable because of their battery tech, but this guide says they're just rebranding Panasonic batteries

Lots of folks think Tesla's battery pack assembly factory is a lithium battery factory. And Tesla and Elon make sure to coast on that misconception.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

sebmojo posted:

quote:

For example, for 2021, Tesla announced profits of
US$5.5 billion. Impressive, right? Not so, according
to people who’ve done the maths on Tesla’s claims.
For example, the respected Forbes magazine, stated:
“Musk knows those profits are illusory and unsustainable...”

you know after learning all the poo poo about elon these past few months, i have my doubts about that last line.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Deki posted:

His mouth seems upside down to me for some reason. Lets see if some half-assed flipping it helps

Interesting

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

BigglesSWE posted:

is he a mama's boy? like she literally only became a notable figure during the recent meltdowns, tbf I think he's just puppet mastering that account.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

sebmojo posted:

so the only criticism i have about this pdf is that

1: they believe elon is a good programmer.
2: they didn't mention elon won his pedo lawsuit case because the british guy idiotically hired lin wood to defend him, not because US libel laws are bad.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

PostNouveau posted:

They were at one point I'm sure since they were an early mover in that space. But 10 years is a long time and there's been a fuckton of investment in battery tech so they're back with the pack now.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
Seeing the Tesla logo on top of the car made me realise that the logo is the doors of the Model X… or is that coincidence? Like a backronym but a logo?

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

ELON GRINDSET
WAKE UP AT 3AM
TELL A SOY JOKE IDK
GO TO BED ALONE

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

mind the walrus posted:

Reminds me of the horse race scene in My Fair Lady.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

gay picnic defence posted:

They were at one point I'm sure since they were an early mover in that space. But 10 years is a long time and there's been a fuckton of investment in battery tech so they're back with the pack now.

Please do elaborate

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Megaraptor posted:

Better example

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
All the money in the world can't buy a likeable personality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

mind the walrus posted:

I like that in the thumb-nail version it looks like she's wearing a car-tyre on her head...