Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evelyn87
Mar 20, 2009

We all can be only who we are, nothing more, no less.

Brian Worms posted:

What do you people use all these monitors for? Genuinely curious.

Monitoring things and waiting for flashing lights. Which was conditioning my brain to keep a passive eye on other things and monitors what I should be focused on. It’s not unusual to have 3 full screen Remote Desktop sessions going to see things interact between three servers or hosts at the same time. With the 5k display I can get about 3 on one monitor now so that’s been fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

handoferis
Dec 25, 2022

evelyn87 posted:

Things that suck? Haven't learned all the keyboard shortcuts to mastery yet. The apple keyboard is too flat. I need something propped up a little. I did 4 months with the Magic Mouse, got used to it. Now I'm using the external touchpad and haven't missed a mouse. I might try the Logitech mechanical keyboard and their Mac specific mouse at some point but that's $250....

Hope this helps someone on the fence.

I hear really good things about the MX Master but IMHO you currently have the best Mac pointing device (i.e. Magic Trackpad 2). Using macOS without gestures kinda feels like being stuck on training wheels.

I typically find that Apple's keyboards are fine on the portables themselves but it was a real stroke of brain problems to start selling them as external peripherals, you might as well be typing on one of those laser projector keyboard things where you're just mushing your hands directly into the desk.

If you're looking for something off the shelf there are a number of mechanical boards you can get mac layout keycaps / firmware for (My gut feeling is that Logitech will probably not get you much bang for buck here, though I've never tried it), or something like the Topre RealForce Mac edition seems to be quite popular with mac users in Japan.

Bonus round, the Apple Extended Keyboard I / II from 1989-1995 can be made to work with a modern mac with very little work, their layout is still the same as a modern mac layout (except the fancy function key things) and are extremely pleasant to type on and can often be had for less than a brand new keyboard, even with their ~RARE VINTAGE~ eBay status.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

Brian Worms posted:

Timelines, filters, color histograms, playback monitors, 3D and Orthographic windows, and one monitor is a Cintiq so, painting.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

handoferis posted:

If you're looking for something off the shelf there are a number of mechanical boards you can get mac layout keycaps / firmware for (My gut feeling is that Logitech will probably not get you much bang for buck here, though I've never tried it), or something like the Topre RealForce Mac edition seems to be quite popular with mac users in Japan.

Topre switches are some of my absolute favorites and I can highly recommend them for typing.

Brian Worms
May 29, 2007

Kibner posted:

Email, chat, documentation, references, debug windows, video/music players.

Like, everything gets fullscreened in its own monitor?

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Brian Worms posted:

Like, everything gets fullscreened in its own monitor?

Which window goes on which monitor as well as size and location of window depends on monitor size, resolution, aspect ratio, panel type, refresh rate, application being used, relative location of monitor, and current work flow.

Kibner fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Dec 27, 2022

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Kibner posted:

Which window goes on which monitor as well as size and location of window depends on monitor size, resolution, aspect ratio, panel type, refresh rate, application being used, relative location of monitor, and current work flow.

you forgot moon phase

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

actionjackson posted:

you forgot moon phase

No, no, that's what window curtains are for. :v:

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Is there anything cheaper than this that is compatible with ventura?

https://www.brother-usa.com/products/hll2305w

I don't want HP and their smart subscription bullshit

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

actionjackson posted:

Is there anything cheaper than this that is compatible with ventura?

https://www.brother-usa.com/products/hll2305w

I don't want HP and their smart subscription bullshit

You can't go wrong with Brother printers, sometimes you'll see them on SlickDeals for under $100, but I doubt you'll find anything worth buying for less.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Seriously Brother printers rule so hard. It’s an absolutely dream going from HP bullshit to one of theirs.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

alright thanks!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Kilometers Davis posted:

Seriously Brother printers rule so hard. It’s an absolutely dream going from HP bullshit to one of theirs.

My Brother laser printer died after 8 years due to some bullshit tiny plastic piece in the paper feed mechanism failing but I just bought another one to replace it since it's not like there's any competition

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Corb3t posted:

You can't go wrong with Brother printers, sometimes you'll see them on SlickDeals for under $100, but I doubt you'll find anything worth buying for less.

Kilometers Davis posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5fkW5NZm9k

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Not only are Brother printers pretty dependable hardware wise, but the company is diligent about keeping their drivers updated.

Even their cheapest printer, the L2300D, has Ventura compatible drivers.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Kilometers Davis posted:

This, so much this. Have been using Brother stuff at home for a decade now.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

i know this is america, but how is the "our printer only works with our toner" not a huge antitrust violation?

it's like in the 90s when compaq made computers that only worked with their own memory

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

how does europe do it

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

We usually have our internal chat swarmed with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w00PF1Y3W-k

every time our satellite offices brother MFP get stuck or something

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
I no longer need a printer in my life but one thing I learned years ago is you only ever buy brother printers.

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

Criss-cross posted:

Intel, at least, will measure in Ångström.

Worth noting that it's not a measurement anymore. Thanks to marketing departments, it's been a long time (about 2 decades) since these numbers have had real physical meaning. The only thing you can generally count on is that for a single manufacturer, if number go down, density (transistors per mm^2) should go up. You can't predict exactly how much real density go up from amount number go down, though. And comparing to another company's marketing number is a real bad idea.

ETA: because this is marketing there are counterexamples to that "generally"! Intel somewhat recently decided that the process formerly known as 10nm would become Intel 7, or some bullshit like that. Basically their number was stuck on bigger number than competition, and it was making them look bad, so they decided it would be neat to have smaller number instead, and thus it was so. (Don't get me wrong, there are some improvements from their 10nm to their 7, but iirc density isn't one, or if it is it ain't much.)

BobHoward fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Dec 28, 2022

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I ordered a 2TB WD Blue SN570 for my 2015 2.2ghz 15" MBP a couple weeks ago. Catalina is installed and it MOSTLY works fine, but I've noticed that Finder is incredibly slow to notice changes in available free space on the drive itself. For example, let's say I'm using 1TB of space. If I delete 300GB and empty the trash, it will still say I'm using 1TB of space, and won't update to reflect that it should say I'm only using 700GB of space for hours.

Is there a reason this might be happening, and any remedy? Alternately, what is this behaviour even called, so that I can google it myself?

Edit: gently caress, I think I just figured it out, it looks like it's an issue with TotalFinder. Edit 2: Nope, it is not an issue with TotalFinder.

Notice how I have simultaneously 800gb or 1200gb free depending on who's asking. What the gently caress is going on here?

I'm trying to use a 1TB external drive for Time Machine, and because one part of the operation thinks I'm only using 800GB it lets me start the time machine, but then it gets to 1000GB transferred and says "Whoops, we've run out of space and this backup was a failure. Get a bigger drive, idiot." But I know for a fact it'll still work if I'm actually using less than 1TB, which I either am, or aren't. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

Alternately, how can I partition this 2TB APFS drive right down the middle to have hard 1TB limits per each container so that I can use my 1TB external as a time machine for the boot container, rather than having two partitions "containers" that fluidly share free space as dictated by what's happening on the other "container"? I've been completely ignoring APFS for five years to my detriment, apparently.

edit: posted in haus of tech support because i am loving confused

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Dec 30, 2022

Zorilla
Mar 23, 2005

GOING APE SPIT
Does anybody have recommendations for a reasonably priced USB-C/Thunderbolt dock that actually works the way it's supposed to? I recently got a 2019 MacBook Pro 16" from work and need to use it at a desk shared with my personal desktop PC. The monitor I use is an LG 32UN650-W, which has 1x DisplayPort and 2x HDMI. The DisplayPort connection is already tied up by the PC, but this monitor doesn't support FreeSync, so it doesn't need to stay there.

I've been through three USB-C docks so far and they have all had major issues. The first two (#1 and #2), which were advertised as 4K@60Hz, technically worked as advertised, but they left out the part where they use 4:2:2 chroma to achieve it. I suspect the MacBook's graphics hardware is locked to 10-bit color and the adapter doesn't have the bandwidth to do it properly because this problem didn't present itself on either of two PC laptops I tested with (which both used 8-bit color).

The third (and current) adapter advertises 4K@120Hz (or 8K@30Hz) and, in practice, is able to output a 4K@60Hz signal with proper RGB color like I wanted from the very beginning. Great, except the adapter loses connection with the monitor overnight 50% of the time and the only way to restore it is to physically unplug the adapter and plug it back in. It also malfunctions pretty badly when using Windows via Boot Camp, with lots of screen blanking and freezing that continues even after returning to macOS.

I don't need anything too fancy. My somewhat arbitrary requirements are:
  • 2-3 USB 3 ports
  • USB-C power delivery
  • Enough HDMI bandwidth to actually drive a 4K monitor
  • An upstream lead long enough that it doesn't dangle from my MacBook's USB-C port and put undue stress on it and generally look untidy (the computer is on a stand and is about 5" above the desk surface). That would rule out something like Apple's official adapter. The previous adapters I've tried had approximately 7" leads and that was just enough to lay flat on the desk.

Does anything reliable exist that meets these requirements for under $75, or am I going to have to go into triple digits to find what I need?

handoferis
Dec 25, 2022

Zorilla posted:

Does anybody have recommendations for a reasonably priced USB-C/Thunderbolt dock that actually works the way it's supposed to? I recently got a 2019 MacBook Pro 16" from work and need to use it at a desk shared with my personal desktop PC. The monitor I use is an LG 32UN650-W, which has 1x DisplayPort and 2x HDMI. The DisplayPort connection is already tied up by the PC, but this monitor doesn't support FreeSync, so it doesn't need to stay there.

I've been through three USB-C docks so far and they have all had major issues. The first two (#1 and #2), which were advertised as 4K@60Hz, technically worked as advertised, but they left out the part where they use 4:2:2 chroma to achieve it. I suspect the MacBook's graphics hardware is locked to 10-bit color and the adapter doesn't have the bandwidth to do it properly because this problem didn't present itself on either of two PC laptops I tested with (which both used 8-bit color).

The third (and current) adapter advertises 4K@120Hz (or 8K@30Hz) and, in practice, is able to output a 4K@60Hz signal with proper RGB color like I wanted from the very beginning. Great, except the adapter loses connection with the monitor overnight 50% of the time and the only way to restore it is to physically unplug the adapter and plug it back in. It also malfunctions pretty badly when using Windows via Boot Camp, with lots of screen blanking and freezing that continues even after returning to macOS.

• 2-3 USB 3 ports
  • USB-C power delivery
  • An upstream lead long enough that it doesn't dangle from my MacBook's USB-C port and put undue stress on it and generally look untidy (the computer is on a stand and is about 5" above the desk surface). That would rule out something like Apple's official adapter. The previous adapters I've tried had approximately 7" leads and that was just enough to lay flat on the desk.

Does anything reliable exist that meets these requirements for under $75, or am I going to have to go into triple digits to find what I need?

I've found that a lot of these "displays, also ports!" dongledocks are pretty terrible and that you're better off buying a decent USB-C to HDMI 2.1 cable and a separate dongle to handle USB-C to USB-A, achieving the same thing (but more reliably) at a fraction of the price and the cost of one USB-C port.

It wouldn't be so bad but the sheer proportion of bad do-everything docks is so large that if you actually do decide to set out looking for one, it's just a case of shuffling returns around for months.

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Some of the best USB Hubs come with monitors attached. Dell Ultrasharp monitors have been very reliable usb hubs for me. People on these forums seem to love the usb hubs on the newer Gigabyte monitors. Most LG monitors that aren't bottom-dollar cheap have them too. Not to mention the Apple monitors.

RunemThangs
Jul 26, 2021
Stupid question here. I’ve had a spare Magic Keyboard (9 digit model) from my last upgrade from work. I already have two at the office and one I use for wfh use already. This thing is unopened. Would it be at all detrimental to use this brand new one on my home Mac? I don’t want any trace that I used it for home use. It’s not that my work is strict, it’s just that I’m not super tech savvy and don’t really know if these components need to be reset in some particular way so that they are fully back to factory. I try to hand everything unused in very good shape and defaulted when I return items back to IT.

Zorilla
Mar 23, 2005

GOING APE SPIT

handoferis posted:

I've found that a lot of these "displays, also ports!" dongledocks are pretty terrible and that you're better off buying a decent USB-C to HDMI 2.1 cable and a separate dongle to handle USB-C to USB-A, achieving the same thing (but more reliably) at a fraction of the price and the cost of one USB-C port.

It wouldn't be so bad but the sheer proportion of bad do-everything docks is so large that if you actually do decide to set out looking for one, it's just a case of shuffling returns around for months.

This was the direction I was headed, but always wondered if dedicated HDMI cables and adapters would have the same fundamental problem as the more fully featured hubs since they also depend on active chipsets and it didn't seem like tacking on USB 3.x and power delivery would be the source of all the issues they have. I suppose there are several possible explanations for this, such as these hubs trying to be a "jack of all trades" and/or attempting to hit a price point and compromising the hardware in the process.

Something like this and this seem like they would fit my needs. Let me know if these choices sound any alarm bells for any of you.

On a tangentially related note: I can't wait for this trend of braided cables to go away. They are worse in every possible way than plain vinyl insulator.

Comatoast posted:

Some of the best USB Hubs come with monitors attached. Dell Ultrasharp monitors have been very reliable usb hubs for me. People on these forums seem to love the usb hubs on the newer Gigabyte monitors. Most LG monitors that aren't bottom-dollar cheap have them too. Not to mention the Apple monitors.

I had considered a a monitor with integrated Thunderbolt and/or USB switching for a brief second, but dismissed it because I didn't want to be locked into a narrow range of specialized models that cost considerably more than their more basic counterparts. I haven't observed these features to be as commonplace as you have, but maybe that will change in the future--or I'm just not looking hard enough. Also, don't these monitors usually only have two downstream ports? I'm currently using a dedicated push-button 4-port USB switcher to share a keyboard, mouse, webcam, and microphone between the two machines and that doesn't seem possible without more dongle/hub shenanigans.

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

RunemThangs posted:

Stupid question here. I’ve had a spare Magic Keyboard (9 digit model) from my last upgrade from work. I already have two at the office and one I use for wfh use already. This thing is unopened. Would it be at all detrimental to use this brand new one on my home Mac? I don’t want any trace that I used it for home use. It’s not that my work is strict, it’s just that I’m not super tech savvy and don’t really know if these components need to be reset in some particular way so that they are fully back to factory. I try to hand everything unused in very good shape and defaulted when I return items back to IT.

Not as far as I'm aware. It's basically a Bluetooth keyboard, so IT shouldn't have any special management capabilities with it. I shared one with a couple computers for a while, and it was pretty good about switching between computers too, something not many wireless keyboards can brag about. Don't feel bad about using work equipment though. That's what they buy it for.

The Gigabyte MXXX (M27Q, M28U, M32U, etc.) monitors have KVM switching capabilities. The one on my M27Q has worked pretty well, though not flawlessly. I don't know if this list is definitive, but here's a webpage that has some recent models with that feature: https://www.displayninja.com/best-monitors-with-built-in-kvm-switch/

I've had good luck hooking a USB hub up to one of the downstream ports, and that provided enough for me. I definitely appreciate it, but if a cable or two get you what you need, there's no harm in sticking with that setup.

On that subject, I'm not so sure on the cable you picked out. I think you might be better off with a USB-C to HDMI cable. Something like this: https://a.co/d/cYiMu1S

Zorilla
Mar 23, 2005

GOING APE SPIT

nitsuga posted:

On that subject, I'm not so sure on the cable you picked out. I think you might be better off with a USB-C to HDMI cable. Something like this: https://a.co/d/cYiMu1S

Whoops, that's what I meant to pick, not a plain HDMI cable.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
I updated my 2013 MBP to Monterey which I believe is the last version of Mac OS that it will support. I feel like this laptop will turn to stone before I feel the need to replace it, but I don't want to get too far behind in security updates.

RunemThangs
Jul 26, 2021

nitsuga posted:

…That's what they buy it for.

Thanks for the input! Yea, I’d rather put this stuff to use.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Zorilla posted:

• 2-3 USB 3 ports
  • USB-C power delivery
  • An upstream lead long enough that it doesn't dangle from my MacBook's USB-C port and put undue stress on it and generally look untidy

TwelveSouth StayGo? Seems like exactly what you want unless I’m missing something. It’s $100 though.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Brian Worms posted:

Two-monitor setups are good for audio software because one monitor can be your mixer window and the other your timeline. People have gone way beyond this in recent years; there are now touchscreen monitors that you can use in lieu of a bank of faders and knobs. I added a third, larger 4K monitor to my setup for plugin windows, or as a program monitor if I'm working with video, editing in Premiere or tweaking photos in Lightroom.

Actually the most use I get out of my three-plus-one-monitor setup these days is for my DJ sets. Most of the time though, it's the forums on one monitor, Twitter on another, and YouTube up top. I haven't done anything actually creative in years. :smith:

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Toe Rag posted:

TwelveSouth StayGo? Seems like exactly what you want unless I’m missing something. It’s $100 though.

Only 4k30hz, I think he's looking for 4k60hz.

I don't think any USB-C hubs can reliably drive 2 4k60hz monitors, you need to get a Thunderbolt dock for that and stepping up to that will cost you.

handoferis
Dec 25, 2022

Zorilla posted:

Something like this and this seem like they would fit my needs. Let me know if these choices sound any alarm bells for any of you.

I can recommend this cable from personal experience (UK Amazon but I imagine it'll be everywhere). I use this myself with my work 2019 MBP and have recommended it to colleagues who are also doing well with it.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Strong Sauce posted:

i have an old macbook that i want to buy a usb-c to magsafe2 cable for... does anyone have any experience with this? it's non 1st party so there will probably be some risk but looking to see.

also really pissed how shoddy apple's wire insulation is. i have one i bought probably ~3-4 years ago that barely gets used but is somehow now fraying more than my original charger i bought for my macbook.
Hello folks, I asked in this thread a while back if there was a MagSafe 2 tip that I could attach to a USB-C end to shrink the size of cables I carried around. I have been using this tip dongle off Amazon since October and have had no technical issues with it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09F3ND4KM/

The only "problem" i have had with it is it sits flush with the laptop instead of how the MagSafe 2 connects perpendicular to it and its just as loose as a MagSafe 2 has been so charging it on a couch or soft surface will sometimes disconnect it. The tip also gets warm but nothing that feels dangerous.

Anyways, this dongle along with this Anker 727 charging station I bought during Black Friday worked really well for me when I traveled abroad this past month. It was about 64.99, it's now 74.99 I still think its worth it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09SG31NPT/

One of the USB-C ports has enough juice to charge my laptop, and it has an additional USB-C and two USB-A ports as well as 2 AC Outlets for any additional stuff you want to charge. I was able to charge my Macbook, iPhone and Apple Watch at a pretty good clip (its max is 100W). The cord also detaches and its profile is pretty slim which allowed me to pack it pretty nicely into my backpack. The fat wall wart that Apple uses has always annoyed me when I packed it especially when it only had one plug so I'm really happy with this setup.

It also supports up to 240V so no issues with that either. One of the things about some hotels is there usually is only 1 outlet that is near where your stuff is like at a desk or next to your bed so with this I didn't have to lay out my electronics all over the room to charge at the same time. Additionally, some outlets in other countries have different socket profiles to support multiple plugs so being able to fit a Type-A on an Apple charge against the wall will sometimes not work out.

I really hope they convert to USB-C with the next iphone. Then I would only have my Airpods that are lightning cable but at least chargeable via the magsafe puck.

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Howdy Mac Hardware thread. I just wanted to report back regarding the feedback that I asked for about the Studio Display discussions. A bunch of you PMed me and I wanted to again say thank you. Sorry it took me a while, I got COVID and it kicked my rear end over the past 2 weeks.

Going through the feedback and off my own read of the thread, there's a few things I would like to ask, or maybe more accurately, suggest. I don't think any of these will be incredibly world-shattering, but maybe we could view them as of a type of community agreement.
  • It is okay to criticize Apple products in this thread. If you disagree with a criticism, that's perfectly fine. Just have those conversations respectfully. If you purchased something, you don't need to defend your purchase here. Value is subjective and what something is worth to you may not be worth it to someone else, or vice versa.
  • Post about Apple Hardware, not about posters. I know this one is hard and that it can be a fine line, but if you are going to do it, please at least be decent when you do it.
  • Your posts are your opinions. Try to post like it. Things like "in my opinion," "I think," or "I feel," can come off as a lot less... commandments from the tech gods among high.
  • You don't have to respond. You don't have to do battle to save someone from a bad purchase. Offer you opinion if you can do it in a constructive fashion. If it's a topic that makes you too mad, just let it go. If it's important, someone else who has a little more patience for the topic will likely chime in. Think of it as leaving space for other people.
  • I know this is SA and that being an rear end in a top hat is part of the early-2000s soul of the forum. But, I think SH/SC is a bit different from that. Please be kind, please don't be purposefully riling people up, etc. I don't know what a YOSPOS is, but there's a whole subforum for more casual tech posting.
  • When all else fails, after typing up your post, but before hitting the post button, ask yourself "does my post make this thread more enjoyable to read for other people?" If not, just give it a second thought before hitting post.

I know that the Studio Display is just the topic du jour that Mac folks are passionate about. I also know that this may all seem a little silly, and maybe it is. It's not that serious. But sometimes just a quick "hey, let's reset and try to do better" is all we really need. So just like... let's do a little better. I don't want to be coming in here wagging my finger, I don't want to be probing people (especially over this poo poo), but I also don't want threads in SH/SC to be lovely and frustrating to read. That's really my goal at the end of the day, to do whatever little I can do to help make threads enjoyable to participate in.

I'm going to lighten up my request to not provide feedback in this thread, since me coming in here and just dumping this it is a little weird. So feel free to speak up. If it goes on for longer than a page or two, I'll ask that we move on so I'm not hijacking the thread. As before, you're more than welcome to PM me, reach out to admins, or post in QCS. I do plan on making a general SH/SC feedback thread after the New Year, as it's been a while since we did one of those. And thanks again for the folks who took the time to PM me about this, much appreciated. And thanks to the folks who make this thread what it is. As far as I can tell, it's probably the best place to discuss Mac stuff on the internet and y'all should be proud.

Internet Explorer fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Dec 31, 2022

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
People can’t post in QCS. QCS is closed.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
i bought an ipad air a few weeks ago and it's really good. the apple keyboard folio sucks tho. im gonna try the logitech combo touch instead

thanks timb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Arivia posted:

People can’t post in QCS. QCS is closed.
You take one day off and...

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like it will be open again soon.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4020800