Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Pizza at home does rule though, I started doing it a lot this past year and I've basically never ordered pizza for myself since I got them halfway decent. It really takes pretty minimal effort to make a pizza on par with any random Ray's in NY.

Also the Taserballs debunking on Snopes only cites his wife as the person denying that he tased himself in the balls. Cui bono? Of course she wants to maintain her dignity in the wake of a national ball tasing incident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
Making pizza at home is always worth it once you figure it out. I make em all the time.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

What is with goons and food derails?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I had a few years, like end of high school through college, where I'd get bored and make pizza.

I kind of gave it up when my dough didn't live up to my expectations.
There was a Tesco chain in the US, Fresh N Easy, that would have dough on sale and it was fun making calzones and stuff.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
well now i just want pizza

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
I've tried making pizza with dough from scratch and a ball from the store and I could never get it to stretch out right

HolHorsejob
Mar 14, 2020

Portrait of Cheems II of Spain by Jabona Neftman, olo pint on fird
Ditto on the homemade pizza. I'm making some tomorrow with friends, it's so good once you figure out how to do it well.

PinheadSlim posted:

have you seen goons?

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
True dat. I just ordered a pizza simply because of this derail.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

Elviscat posted:

What? Gigafactory's battery manufacturing line is a joint venture between Panasonic and Tesla, they developed and build a brand-new form factor of cell for the packs that are now used, and GF produces all the cells for Tesla's built outside of China as far as I've heard from everyone ever but you.

A joint venture where Panasonic makes the batteries and then Tesla's side assembles them into packs. The partnership exists where Tesla and Panasonic defined a cell type. Panasonic rents part of the Nevada Gigafactory as a tenant and Tesla workers don't have access to those areas. Then finished cells are transferred from the leased space to the greater Tesla space.

https://web.archive.org/web/2021021...e=8-K&View=html posted:

Tesla and its authorized representatives shall have the right, from time to time with reasonable prior written notice and subject to the NDA and compliance with Tenant’s reasonable security procedures, to access the Premises as approved by Tenant (such approval will not be unreasonably withheld, conditioned, or delayed by Tenant) for any of the following purposes: (i) to determine whether the Premises are in good condition and whether Tenant is complying with its obligations under this Lease; (ii) to do any necessary or appropriate maintenance and to make any restoration to the Premises or the Factory and other improvements in which the Premises are located that Tesla has under the Lease the right or obligation to perform; (iii) to serve, post, or keep posted any notices required or allowed under the provisions of this Lease; and/or (iv) to shore the foundations, footings, and walls of the Factory and to erect scaffolding and protective barricades around and about the Factory or Premises (but without preventing entry to the Premises), and to do any other act or thing necessary for the safety or preservation of the Premises or the building and the other improvements in which the Premises are located if any excavation or other construction is undertaken or is about to be undertaken on any adjacent property or nearby street.

Read the whole lease and you'll see that Panasonic mostly functions as an on site contractor to Tesla and they share ownership of battery specification IP.

waffle iron fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Dec 31, 2022

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

PinheadSlim posted:

Makes you wonder what kind of derails food threads have

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

Steadiman posted:

He's definitely annoyed Greta's pizza tweet already passed 3 million likes and that both her Tate tweets are now in the top 10 most-liked tweets. Elon is obviously more important so he should have more likes for a pizza joke than some environmentalist upstart. He put his finest joke hat on and belched out this banger (or, more likely, stole it). It's no longer possible to have a fun Twitter plotline without him getting involved somehow, Elon gets very uncomfortable when something isn't about him

Anytime Elon Musk isn’t on the screen, everyone on Twitter should be tweeting “where’s Elon?”

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

PinheadSlim posted:

goon fat

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

kazil posted:

Makes you wonder what kind of derails food threads have

i would never allow it

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Sporks, good or tool of the devil? 50 page derail.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
Setup

https://twitter.com/timminglab/status/1608704428785430532?s=20&t=3t85ZWsilyC9T0VtJlSz7A

Punchline

https://twitter.com/timminglab/status/1608761571555307520?s=20&t=3t85ZWsilyC9T0VtJlSz7A

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

hahaha it is funny and they do deserve it

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Andrew Tate's laying on his back, sweating in a hot Romanian prison. He's trying to get out but he can't, not without your help, Elon. But you're not helping. Why is that?

I hope they're forcing him to watch Star Wars.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

A part of me would like to think Romanian authorities were ready to grab Tate at any time, saw the Twitter exchange and figured "This will be the funniest time we can grab him, let's do it." They've been monitoring him so it's not like they wouldn't have seen it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

kazil posted:

i think bwbd is confusing thread derails

the turd eating derail was in the loltrump thread

I’m very proud of that derail

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

PinheadSlim posted:

humans like food news at 11

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Splorange posted:

I mean and to be fair - this sounds pretty great to me.

I'm doing this tonight, minus the "no wife" part. We found a local dough maker and came home from Christmas with some slices of Serrano ham. It's going to be a good time.

kdrudy posted:

A part of me would like to think Romanian authorities were ready to grab Tate at any time, saw the Twitter exchange and figured "This will be the funniest time we can grab him, let's do it." They've been monitoring him so it's not like they wouldn't have seen it.

I like the idea they did this at a specific time for laughs, but Sam Bankman-Fried got arrested like two seconds after ending an interview where he said he hadn't done all his research on what would happen if he got arrested and a few hours before he was supposed to give testimony to Congress. These things just sometimes happen at opportune moments.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

GreenBuckanneer posted:

ok but explain goons

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Holy poo poo is the "goons do _____" loving boring to read

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I mean.... technically it's true.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Oh, word?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Holy poo poo is the "goons do _____" loving boring to read

Concerning

Interesting

!!!

🤣🤣🤣

Ok, working on it!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/GetGianni/status/1609326630039699459?t=viaWnvzJBmgTjERTddD8hA&s=19

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i am sick of these rich deviants and their pervert bunga-bunga parties :mad:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

I'm no sociologist but maybe learning women can and will sling poo poo when the situation calls for it is a good and cool thing.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Ror posted:

Pizza at home does rule though, I started doing it a lot this past year and I've basically never ordered pizza for myself since I got them halfway decent. It really takes pretty minimal effort to make a pizza on par with any random Ray's in NY.

Also the Taserballs debunking on Snopes only cites his wife as the person denying that he tased himself in the balls. Cui bono? Of course she wants to maintain her dignity in the wake of a national ball tasing incident.

Hector Delgado posted:

Making pizza at home is always worth it once you figure it out. I make em all the time.

Catastrophe posted:

well now i just want pizza

big black turnout posted:

I've tried making pizza with dough from scratch and a ball from the store and I could never get it to stretch out right

Withnail posted:

True dat. I just ordered a pizza simply because of this derail.

:chloe::chloe::chloe::chloe::chloe:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Frank Frank posted:

Some of your finest work

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

crispix posted:

i am sick of these rich deviants and their pervert bunga-bunga parties :mad:

Given the purported origin of "Bunga Bunga" I'm not surprised Elon is involved

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

I was reading the thread while eating :mad:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

sharknado slashfic posted:

Pineapple, I hope

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

sharknado slashfic posted:

The pineapple didn't work then?

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Poop eating

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lt. Cock posted:

Poop eating

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

Professor, sir? Would it be okay to call him a sloppy wet fart or is that ableist? Thank you 🙏

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Okay this finally convinced me to find and watch Columbo.

I don’t know what’s real anymore but I’m deciding this is