Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Merry Christmas my body got me another loving uti

And getting stabbed by my diva cup stem ain't helping

I'm glad my doctor was cool about giving me a round of backup antibiotics to have while traveling bc gently caress dropping $200 on going to the clinic in the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe
Two cancelled flights followed by a 5.5 hour drive in snow to the connecting airport, another late flight, family time, leaving is a 3.5 hour delayed flight and our connection which was similarly delayed couldn't be hosed to hold the plane fifteen minutes for us. We are currently in Seattle. I haven't had an honest actual enough blood to warrant a tampon period in a couple years, but ohhhhhhhhboy that bitch wanted to join in. I'm currently very high in my hotel room, and enjoying the gentle floating/drifting sensation the edible is providing

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Anyone else actually feel the dripping sensation and think of faucets?

I would kill to be able to just flush this all out at once.

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

My Nexplanon is almost due to be replaced and that appointment can't get here fast enough. This hormone situation is untenable. I didn't even know I could get a zit there.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
Hmm wow why was everything making me cry this weekend?

*looks at calendar*

Sigh

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Everett False posted:

My Nexplanon is almost due to be replaced and that appointment can't get here fast enough. This hormone situation is untenable. I didn't even know I could get a zit there.

:ohdear:

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
Oh god this one is going to suck isn’t it. I’m due for the onslaught like tomorrow and today I had to leave work four hours early because my entire body feels inflamed and all I want to do is lay down. That’s not to even mention this weekend’s mood swings. Bad cold symptoms are the stupidest PMS development of the last couple years. Like loving why.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
Oh, you haven't heard? Period flu is a thing. So if regular PMS and PMDD aren't your cup of tea, you can just be hit with flu-like symptoms for a couple of days or weeks instead

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Oh, you haven't heard? Period flu is a thing. So if regular PMS and PMDD aren't your cup of tea, you can just be hit with flu-like symptoms for a couple of days or weeks instead

lol this describes exactly what I go through but I also can't take hormonal BC because it all makes me suicidal so i just get to suffer.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

silicone thrills posted:

lol this describes exactly what I go through but I also can't take hormonal BC because it all makes me suicidal so i just get to suffer.

I play too many space games because I thought "what's a hormonal battlecruiser?" there

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Rust Martialis posted:

I play too many space games because I thought "what's a hormonal battlecruiser?" there

I mean, tbf my body is a battlecruiser.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

silicone thrills posted:

I mean, tbf my body is a battlecruiser.

You got oversize guns on a cruiser hull?

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Rust Martialis posted:

You got oversize guns on a cruiser hull?

When I was weight lifting regularly my guns were amazing.

:sigh:

I need to get back to that. It felt great.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

silicone thrills posted:

When I was weight lifting regularly my guns were amazing.

I need to get back to that. It felt great.

Seven years ago I placed 6th in a 10k. Then I gained 40 kilos.

It was amazing being thin and fit.

AbstractBlacksmith
Mar 26, 2013
Alright, uterus. If all goes according to plan this is our last dance together. I hope you stay chill but you may take this opportunity to be heinous. We shall see.
I dream of the day this is done and I can donate all these period products to a shelter!

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!

Everett False posted:

I'm in a similar boat where it's recommended I get my Nexplanon replaced/removed but I haven't hit the 'You need to replace this now' phase yet, but my periods slowly becoming weirder/more erratic is definitely making me wish I could get the drat appointment already :sigh: :hf: :sigh:

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

On a trip so I didn't take my washable pads and currently having the biggest bloodiest period I've had in a while and having to change my pad every 2 hours. Gonna run out if this doesn't stop.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
Period flu has been awful…but hmm no period yet. What’s that? Boyfriend got childcare and we can do grown up stuff tonight???

*use bathroom right before I start getting ready for awesome hawt night out*

MOTHERFUCKER

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I knew I was ovulating when I had a spicy dream about Dave loving Chapelle.
I 100% know I am hormonal when I have sex dreams about gobshites because that is always when my subconscious latches on to idiots because noone else is handy.

femcastra
Apr 25, 2008

If you want him,
come and knit him!
Had a weeklong family Christmas thing at my in-laws, shared a room with the kids. No chance at really getting it on, but so be it. Period lands on the second last day of the trip.

We get home, get unpacked and do a quick grocery shop, bath the kids, get them fed and to bed.

I tell the husband I’m too tired for the gym, he says ‘wanna have sex?’ Period be damned. Life is too short. It was incredible. Good thing I stayed home.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Pookah posted:

I 100% know I am hormonal when I have sex dreams about gobshites because that is always when my subconscious latches on to idiots because noone else is handy.

I have had two spicey dreams about godammned JonTron so it's good to know I can blame those on my period.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I have had two spicey dreams about godammned JonTron so it's good to know I can blame those on my period.

I'm just relieved I'm not the only one.
FYI dream Chapelle was also an rear end in a top hat.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Next month: Carrottop

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
My period is coming on because like clockwork I start crying at inspirational cat rescue videos.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Tulalip Tulips posted:

My period is coming on because like clockwork I start crying at inspirational cat rescue videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO9d2PpP7tQ

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I rewatched Into the Spiderverse and I'm still getting emotional about it two days later, sometimes that's how it go

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

My uterus: Guess who just got back today, them wild-eyed boys...

(Bolts up)

Uterus: The boys are back in towwww-owwwnnn

I thought we had another week

Uterus (whispers) The boys are back, the boys are back

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

RC and Moon Pie posted:

My uterus: Guess who just got back today, them wild-eyed boys...

(Bolts up)

Uterus: The boys are back in towwww-owwwnnn

I thought we had another week

Uterus (whispers) The boys are back, the boys are back

Lol

Bled a bit on the sheets at the hotel this weekend despite wearing jammies and ultra super long night time pads. Not too worried cause I used to clean hotel rooms and and I know it all goes in a bleaching wash, but I still feel like a dipshit teen when I do that.

I also noticed that with the disposable pads (not the washable ones I usually use) my flow is pulling heavily to the left.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

I have had nigh-constant mittelschmerz most of my life. It definitely increased with my copper IUD, but lately it's been sometimes worse than the cramps during my period. Sucks.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Lol

Bled a bit on the sheets at the hotel this weekend despite wearing jammies and ultra super long night time pads. Not too worried cause I used to clean hotel rooms and and I know it all goes in a bleaching wash, but I still feel like a dipshit teen when I do that.

I also noticed that with the disposable pads (not the washable ones I usually use) my flow is pulling heavily to the left.

Yo, how's it flowin'

Catkin
Apr 28, 2006

it is all a dream- a grotesque and foolish dream.

HopperUK posted:

Hey that's why I started tracking mine, was to be sure that the occasional bouts of black depression lasting a couple hours at a time were hormonal! ..they are

Sweet (well, not really, but you get it)

Oddly enough I have noticed for the last 3 months or so that I get grouchy around the luteal phase for just a few days, then I feel excellent mentally during the period itself despite other period horribleness. However, 4-6 days into the cycle I get hit with absolutely awful feelings right around the time when estrogen should be increasing again. I'm trialing taking diindolylmethane (DIM) during these days to see if counteracting some of this estrogen will help. I hope that I can get some insight into what's going on and how to manage this through hormone tests and some trial and error because gently caress going through life with busted biology.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Catkin posted:

Sweet (well, not really, but you get it)

Oddly enough I have noticed for the last 3 months or so that I get grouchy around the luteal phase for just a few days, then I feel excellent mentally during the period itself despite other period horribleness. However, 4-6 days into the cycle I get hit with absolutely awful feelings right around the time when estrogen should be increasing again. I'm trialing taking diindolylmethane (DIM) during these days to see if counteracting some of this estrogen will help. I hope that I can get some insight into what's going on and how to manage this through hormone tests and some trial and error because gently caress going through life with busted biology.

Oh fascinating! Let us know how that goes if you think of it.

I definitely feel a hundred times better mentally during the period itself. Physically I'm awful, thirsty and tired and wrung out and exhausted from dealing with the whole mess. But mentally I can practically feel the moment when the period starts because I brighten right up.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

i wish i could be constantly menstruating so i could be constantly assured i'm not pregnant

Catkin
Apr 28, 2006

it is all a dream- a grotesque and foolish dream.

HopperUK posted:

Oh fascinating! Let us know how that goes if you think of it.

I definitely feel a hundred times better mentally during the period itself. Physically I'm awful, thirsty and tired and wrung out and exhausted from dealing with the whole mess. But mentally I can practically feel the moment when the period starts because I brighten right up.

Will do!

It's weird how much of mood and personality seems to be completely dictated by circulating levels of hormones. I guess this is just one more way my lovely genetics are presenting themselves. Definitely not gonna pass those on.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

Killingyouguy! posted:

i wish i could be constantly menstruating so i could be constantly assured i'm not pregnant

Here you can have these cramps and nonstop giant disgusting clots, then.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Pookah posted:

Lol I had 2 dreams I was partying with Hunter Biden, I need to get a life badly :doh:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Spinz posted:

Lol I had 2 dreams I was partying with Hunter Biden, I need to get a life badly :doh:

Tell me you're a size queen without saying you're a size queen

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
My emotional volatility has been a nightmare this month. From a couple days before my period to now, the SIXTH day of my misery I’ve been depressed and crying at the drop of a hat. And I’m still loving bleeding. Please stop.

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!
Actually ready to go to bed at a reasonable hour - LOL NO cramps so bad I'm close to crying :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Love to break out at my age. Crow's feet and a big old zit, so classy.