Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

WalletBeef posted:

If Brady wants to come to Buffalo and take a ride over the falls ... I'm cool with that as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

SKULL.GIF posted:

Interesting chart.

Woof, Seattle...

This got posted in the N/V thread but I think it's a bit about the Dolphins offense I think is important- there's a lot of easy, low-risk yardage available to them that they're not taking advantage of. No screens, but also low volume run game, and also both probably league-lowest volume(or close) of short/behind the LOS passes and middling success there. The only thing that's really there is the RPO stuff.

I'm not sure how much is that they're in love with the Tua to Hill/Waddle in the deep-intermediate, and how much is lack of capacity- but the lack of capacity stuff doesn't help for sure.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

pasaluki posted:

It's kind of a waste to have Tyreek Hill and Waddle when they have the Lich throwing them the ball.

yeah it’d be a shame if tyreek hill and jaylen waddle had to deal with a qb who had a mediocre arm

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
You really love Tom Brady and it’s making me sick.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/regEbelafonte/status/1609348059791491076

Tom Brady is such a freak

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Jets need to win both of these games to get in right? No scenario where they lose to the Seahawks and still make it?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

sirtommygunn posted:

Jets need to win both of these games to get in right? No scenario where they lose to the Seahawks and still make it?

Yep, Pats and Dolphins play, so either the Pats win and beat the Jets on H2H or the Dolphins win / tie and have a better record.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

sirtommygunn posted:

There are going to be some team that gets in at 8-9 I think in the NFC South but no way that would ever be the Jets.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Losing to the Patriots today is going to be an absolute gutshot

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

tarbrush posted:

Dolphins in the playoffs by the end of the day baby

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Up the goddamn Dolphins. F Pats Forever.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

tarbrush posted:

Hamhandler posted:

Dolphins in the playoffs by the end of the day baby

I have fully accepted both of these outcomes. I am in the perfect zen state of late season Dolphins football.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

tarbrush posted:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1609587745617231874?t=1U4N8nOYxBeU36iPRIcpFw&s=19

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Igbo is going to make a huge play, and it's odds on that it'll be for the Pats.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

gently caress I would like to amend my previous statement about the Dolphins making the playoffs

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Diva Cupcake posted:

Up the goddamn Dolphins. F Pats Forever.

Doesn't a Dolphins win today eliminate the Jets from the playoffs?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
No, Jets need to lose to Seattle for that to happen.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I felt pretty good about today until I read that list of inactives

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
I think it's going to be awful and attritional, and the Pats are good at those games and we are not.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Lynn Bowden Jr is playing cornerback for the Pats today?!?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

lol the entire pats secondary is basically out, Hill and Waddle going for 200 yards (each)

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

TheBizzness posted:

Lynn Bowden Jr is playing cornerback for the Pats today?!?

The gently caress? I thought he was on our IR?

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I like Tua and want him to succeed but he's an injury mess. After next season I think the Dolphins need to pick up a new QB.

Most importantly I'd love for him to live a long life without his brain turning to pudding.

:smith:

Wrar fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jan 1, 2023

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
https://twitter.com/DanielOyefusi/status/1609602947654057985?t=JlAQZS_Fc5mrHd_PlXDIjA&s=19

Teddy gon' die

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
On the inside I feel ready to lose this game and not make the playoffs but you just know the Dolphins will blow a 2 score lead in the last 10 minutes or whatever to make it hurt still

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
Would really really like the Dolphins to win this game

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Happy new year idiots. Go Pats

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Love to have no choice but to watch the garbage Giants get a bye into the playoffs..... Guess I'm stuck with Red Zone.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Go Dolphins

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL Refs gently caress over the pats. We love to see it

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
The Dolphins just gently caress themselves

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

It would be pretty funny if Darnold eliminates Bowles. Jet Bust on Jet Bust crime.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Mostert needs to get his poo poo together.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
6 man rush, 0 pressure.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
These dickheads can't even lose on purpose correctly

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Refs just gonna call every little thing against the Dolphins today I see.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Well that was poo poo coverage

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Mac Jones and I on the same page. "Number 9 is out there? Easy TD."

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Dolphins are you kidding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

These dickheads can't even lose on purpose correctly

They are still live for the playoffs? Why would they try to lose?