Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
yeah sorry for being my usual crusty self, I don't think that person meant any harm. sorry person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Megazver posted:

here's a couple more cute irradiated mutant babies

This is a cool model, what is it?

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I've been using midjourney to make screencaps for a fictional cyberpunk Xianxia film (basically a high fantasy version of chinese martial arts)

I've been using variations of this prompt movie still of cultivator in cyberpunk future, Xianxia, Hong Kong Film, 1980s film

I've also been making dog hybrids with other animals
Axolotl

Crocodile

Centipede

Lich

Frog

Monkey

Platypus

Rattlesnake

Shark

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Hope you like Chinese food!

(mapo dofu with squid heads, realistic) Midjourney

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

IA Piss channel :laffo: Also I really want to watch whatever the gently caress that next thing is.

Playing with CLIFF is interesting. And while it may not give good prompts to precisely recreate something, it does make neat 'inspired by' prompts.

I gave it this gem:

It came back with "a painting of a man riding on the back of a cat, concept art, by Aaron Jasinski, reddit contest winner, furry art, ea star wars battlefront 2015, squirrels, hamsters holding rifles, angry sasquatch"

I changed "man" to "wookie" and fed it to MJ. I tell you it came back with awesome stuff, if it wasn't close to the original.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
"Happy New Year"

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

oh that's an excellent prompt

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

quote:

AAOAO
hard same

kinda interesting to see the deviantart constructive criticism discourse repeat with generative art. I never feel... emotionally tied? to my outputs enough to be insulted. too little effort involved to properly bond with the work

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Fuzz posted:

This is a cool model, what is it?

I like using the Arcane Diffusion model without even using its keyword. The prompt for a baby like that would something like:

quote:

prompt: chest-high bust portrait of a photorealistic cute (((one month old))) asian baby, wrapped and (((swaddled))) in colorful promotional plastic bags, dim lighting, hyperrealistic, blank background, Ruan Jia, Jean Baptiste Monge, Ismail Inceoglu, Don Bluth, Brian Kesinger, artstation

negative prompt: nudity, helmet, growths, fungi, flowers, paint smears, monochrome, unnatural skin colors

This won't necessarily be interesting to anyone, but I add stuff to my negative prompts based on what it actually generates that I don't want. This combo of prompt and model has a tendency to add weird... rashes, paint smears and fungal growths on people. I just did prompt surgery to cure a picture I liked of them, so here's the difference:

Now that's better! *turns around* Now... hooboy. You guys, uh, are you... okay?

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
Woke up today wanting to see a disney-style picture of a happy penguin in a red scarf ice skating. No idea why.

Many iterations of prompts etc to get through, but, final prompt for img2img before inpainting away a couple things was

quote:

a cartoon of a ((happy penguin)) wearing ((two ice skates)) and ((ice skating)) and ((smiling)) on a pond and wearing a ((red scarf)) and ((smiling)), ((animated)), frozen pond and forest background, ((disney)), ((anime eyes)), colorful, 4k, extremely detailed, sharp focus
Negative prompt: realistic, blurry, no mouth, surreal, photo, small eyes, sad eyes, extra feet,
Steps: 20, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 3650275989, Size: 2048x1368, Model hash: 4bdfc29c, Denoising strength: 0.75, Mask blur: 4

Time taken: 29.28sTorch active/reserved: 13210/19110 MiB, Sys VRAM: 22462/24564 MiB (91.44%)

The progression

Three examples that seemed workable, the right was closest to what I had in mind.

Enhance!

Cool, larger size. Lost the skates. Give me them Disney Eyes plz, and a smile?

Up to full size, starting to get the skates back.

So close...

Good enough, large final render

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Space Miners and their rides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny_XYkfv2tQ

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Megazver posted:

I like using the Arcane Diffusion model without even using its keyword. The prompt for a baby like that would something like:

This won't necessarily be interesting to anyone, but I add stuff to my negative prompts based on what it actually generates that I don't want. This combo of prompt and model has a tendency to add weird... rashes, paint smears and fungal growths on people. I just did prompt surgery to cure a picture I liked of them, so here's the difference:

Now that's better! *turns around* Now... hooboy. You guys, uh, are you... okay?

That’s a weird looking baby

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Vlaphor posted:

"Happy New Year"

Happy New Year, zdzisław beksiński

Happy New Year, cyberpunk, zdzisław beksiński

Not quite sure where the "Happy New Year" is in all of this, but I like what I'm getting.

Vlaphor fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jan 1, 2023

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

The Sausages posted:

That's fair, I'm genuinely sorry. I'm just venting itt rather than on the platforms where it's an actual problem bc I don't want to touch the poop.

I mean, you're right. One of the problems with AI images is that people are absolutely flooding every available art platform with low-quality gens which in turn makes people see that flood and complain about it, which helps the "ai generation is bad" crowd. But SA is definitely not one of those platforms so, yeah.

have some un-edited hades superheros

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the pope of battle

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Cabbages and Kings posted:

depends what you want to do. If you're still wanting things in `artgerm` style or wanting super realistic Celebrity Person, or NSFW anything, you want 1.5 still, probably, or some of the other checkpoints based on it.

https://www.assemblyai.com/blog/stable-diffusion-1-vs-2-what-you-need-to-know/

2.x uses a different prompt model where negative prompts are significantly important but also there's a prompt converter on huggingface that will give you a starting point 2.1 positive prompt, based on any 1.5 prompt (so, anything from lexica.art).

Thanks! 1.5 works fine with the latest Automatic release. Nothing obviously too different. Tried the 768 version of 2.1 as well but it crashes. Seems like maybe something to do with the yaml file but I'll have to check it out later.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
local SD prompt that's pretty much just wildcards except for the style keeps making really haunted images

None of these background characters were prompted, help

Moongrave fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Jan 1, 2023

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Real skiing

AnythingAnime skiing. Seems better, there's more baked goods and my hair is cooler.

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jan 1, 2023

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I realized using ChatGPT reminded me very much of a certain part of Deus Ex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw

Disappointingly, ChatGPT seems to have no idea who or what Morpheus in Deus Ex is, so all my attempts to have it talk about that very interesting convo failed.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Invoke AI has put up a new timelapse video featuring their unified canvas, it's a fun watch and gives a good impression on how it manages to set up large and consistent images.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmOUl8Gab5U

Oh, there's an actual part 1 as well, I thought this was a continuation of their release video.

Edit: Quick image made with the 2.5 canva, just testing some of the inpainting/outpainting features and fiddling with the seam correction sliders to get a feel for how it works.

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jan 2, 2023

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

Tree Reformat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw

Disappointingly, ChatGPT seems to have no idea who or what Morpheus in Deus Ex is, so all my attempts to have it talk about that very interesting convo failed.

Deus Ex is so loving good.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
are you man, or are you skeleton?!

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

The new Midjourney daily theme "fashion" is churning out some pretty amazing stuff. All you have to do is put "fashion show" with whatever concept you want and it spits out photorealistic runway images with all sorts of crazy rear end designs. I'm having a lot of fun with it

Rutibex posted:

are you man, or are you skeleton?!

Whoa those skeleton hands actually look....really good?

Crapple! fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Jan 2, 2023

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

double post sorry

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
My brother's daughters love Demon Slayer. Used img2img to make him one.

the background is from the show, the face is a pic i took of him this holiday, and the kimono was from a shop with 45 degree angles . the quality of the image of the kimono was the worst and I had to inpaint it with more noise and more CFG scale to make it look better.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
screencaps from 1977 film "Jason vs Starwars"

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rutibex posted:

screencaps from 1977 film "Jason vs Starwars"

Light-chainsaws in Leatherface vs Starwars

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

midjourney's idea of the coolest D&D character has very strong 'kickstarter backer portrait' vibes.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

this is a vicious lie! i can tell this is not AI art, the fingers are perfect and the signature is readable. for shame, you are no AI artist! :colbert:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Jesus Christ. Is it ALREADY getting so hard to tell?

I'm going to go with AI generated because it looks like the guy has a sausage in his hand, but I'm going to say it's supposed to be a thumb? He already has a cigar. And the woman looks like she's holding a pork chop in her lap. Also that strap in the window is really strange. But gently caress me, it really could go either way. :psyduck:

E: FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK :argh:

:drat:

Doctor Zero fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Jan 3, 2023

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Doctor Zero posted:

Jesus Christ. Is it ALREADY getting so hard to tell?

I'm going to go with AI generated because it looks like the guy has a sausage in his hand, but I'm going to say it's supposed to be a thumb? He already has a cigar. And the woman looks like she's holding a pork chop in her lap. Also that strap in the window is really strange. But gently caress me, it really could go either way. :psyduck:

:drat:

The man has a big mustache not a cigar in his mouth. The woman is holding her coin purse. The details are perfect, it's not AI.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Rutibex posted:

The man has a big mustache not a cigar in his mouth. The woman is holding her coin purse. The details are perfect, it's not AI.

I see, it's actually the edge of his bowtie.

I'm am now broken. Maybe the AI is me???

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/wikivictorian/status/1435013147740487681

yes im sure :thejoke:

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

One could argue that this painting is a prime example of the AI's lack of experience painting hands. Upon close examination of the painting, it becomes apparent that the hands of the gentleman depicted are poorly proportioned and awkwardly positioned. The fingers appear too long and thin, lacking the finesse and detail of a more experienced painter. Additionally, the hand gestures themselves seem forced and unnatural, further adding to the overall unprofessional quality of the work.

It is clear that the AI struggled to accurately capture the subtle nuances of the human hand, a common challenge for artists of all levels of experience. However, the lack of skill exhibited in the painting's hands serves as a glaring flaw in an otherwise decent work. It is a shame that such a potentially interesting subject was marred by the AI's inability to properly execute the hand gestures. Overall, the AI's lack of experience painting hands is a notable weakness in the painting and detracts from the overall quality of the work.

ChatGPT with some slight editing

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

It's pretty easy to tell it's not AI, not enough cleavage.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
"anything"

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

lol I should have quoted the previous post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

Tree Reformat posted:

"God was a dream of good government" has stuck with me since the game first came out.