Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
An Etrian oddesey type game but where you figt an FOE the Rise type character whose advising does that simpsons "you're operating without a T-437 springfield... good God...."

Appologies because probably some people won't get what I'm talking about but some will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caspergers

Prurient Squid posted:

Let he who is without skin cast the first bone. - Skeleton proverb.

:five:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Prurient Squid posted:

Let he who is without skin cast the first bone. - Skeleton proverb.

I don't remember the bible being this humerus

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Soapyshoes

I will set each and every one of you on fire.
A mascot for urinary catheters that's exactly like Captain Crunch, and there's commercials where kids say "catheterize me, cap'n!"

caspergers
I'll admit I am a "separate the art from the artist" kinda person but I draw the line at content. But there are some who prescribe to "separate artist" but still, say, listen to explicitly racist lyrics. So in order to find a way to separate the closet racists from the separate the artist crowd, I think there should be a hidden camera tv show to expose these people, which takes place in a massage parlor.

The premise is this, you get your possibly racist friend a massage. Midway through, the masseuse begins saying horribly racist things, getting worse as the massage goes on. If by the end your friend is completely relaxed, then we'll know that he is definitely a racist. If he is totally unhappy, tensed even more than he came in, then you can rest easy, your friend is probably not a racist.

Now, if this takes off, I'd like to introduce a late night version of the program which offers happy endings, where the racist verdict is determined by the how fast they cum. In other words, whoever cums the fastest is the fascist.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Soapyshoes posted:

A mascot for urinary catheters that's exactly like Captain Crunch, and there's commercials where kids say "catheterize me, cap'n!"

Oops! All Incontinence

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Frosted Mini Pees

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

the SICK man of europe

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Drink-Mix Man

Viginti Septem posted:

Frosted Mini Pees

poop loops

Karate Bastard

Dipshit X-files.

Fucksup Mulder and Dana Numbskully are perplexed by the ordinary and flabbergasted by the utterly mundane, and seek equally stupid natural -and supernatural- explanations to commonplace occurrences that catch their attention.

Here, for example, the agents have discovered a sink, and agent Mulder is running the hot water faucet full blast wetting his shoes in the process.

Fucksup: Dana!!! The water is spiraling down the drain counterclockwise. But we are on the nothern hemisphere... Do you know what that means???

Dana: Yeah they built the drain wrong. That'll happen if you crossthread the pipes.

Fucksup: No, Numbskully! Satanists!!!

Dana: *pushes up glasses making the well akschually face*

Meanwhile the water blasting from the hot water faucet, on the left hand side of the sink, plainly and obviously does what water does when it hits sinks, that is it does not make an immediate 180 degree turn on itself, but keeps on running forward in observance of Newton's second law of conservation of momentum, counterclockwise around the sink in ever smaller spirals as gravity guides it into the unstoppered drain at the bottom of the sink, completely unrelated to the string of murders that the agents were originally sent to investigate. The agents proceed to have the stupidest and most pedantic and tiresome argument ever about the sink and/or its satanists/plumbers and whether or not either could possibly be certified, for 40min until the episode ends. There is no resolution to the murders, nor are there any consequences for any of the above behavior. Next week the agents discover a trail of yeti droppings, while in pursuit of a kidnapper.

Numbskully: What's the deal with airline peanuts anyway?

Prurient Squid

Stuff that went though my head reading that. Lisa and Bart when they did the sink thing. Then the airline peanuts thing made me think of Seinfeld. And Seinfeld made me think of the Bee Movie and how it was hinted that that one woman wanted to gently caress the bee. And they even say in the film like "So do you want to gently caress that bee?"

Maybe somebody should do an X files thread in byob? But I don't know what it should be about? Just funny things about the xfiles I guess?

Karate Bastard

Yeah as I was typing all that out I realized what I was writing about was essentially just a regular Seinfield episode, where the stupidest and most pedantic people imaginable keep having the most tiresome arguments ever over dumbass pedestrian horseshit, and hence the peanuts at the end

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jan 1, 2023

Karate Bastard

Here's a little man with his hands in the air

lol

Karate Bastard

Party on little man :)

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
lō̂l

party hat

Karate Bastard

\ol       lol       lo/

o/
< )
 / >

Dance all night!

Prurient Squid

I did it all for the cookie.

calhoun

I am the scary clown with the tearaway face
5th Fifth 5D GBS Fiesta Dog

Prurient Squid

Her name is Tallulah from Bugsy Malone except it's her name is Pazuzu and the lyrics are slightly different.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The Goatman LeBron James

Finger Prince

The ridiculousness and anachronism of Frasier, a celebrity psychiatrist who had an hourly segment on a popular FM radio station in Seattle.
Imagine what that is. Imagine trying to explain that to a 12 year old.

Prurient Squid

Going to clown town (aphorism)

Karate Bastard

Haha

Karate Bastard

As in, get in loser we're going to, or is this something you only do unintentionally?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
that's it! we're going back to clown town!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Prurient Squid

We have such sights to show you, we're going to clown town.

google THIS

We have clown town at home

Drink-Mix Man

Clownton Abby

Finger Prince

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Clownton Abby

Prurient Squid

Whoah, look at that fat guy gowing to clown town on that buffet.

Karate Bastard

Haha yes, I was just going to renovate a bathroom but I really went to clown town on it didn't I?

Prurient Squid

Fifty years in the future and everyone is social connecting through neurolink brain connection and you're the last guy using facebook or whatever. But other people are posting as if your percieving their posts with all your senses.

Karate Bastard

Prurient Squid posted:

percieving their posts with all your senses.

ew gross

google THIS

At all times I can hear the buzz of white noise and smell poop

Karate Bastard

I'm feeling doubtful about this stuff over here, it's feeling kinda spongy. I wouldn't reach for the prickly stuff either.

baka of lathspell

this thread got real weird for me I think about clown town all the time :psyduck:

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Prurient Squid

An oral history of anal.

Prurient Squid

A bunch of rich assholes decide that they are going to hunt the deadliest game that exists. God.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
….Clown City… the filth and grime from centuries of grease paint assault the senses…

it didn’t use to be like this… its artisan origins, the individual villages of Hyuksville and Honkertown, the sleepy little hamlets of Big Shoe and Squirting Flower… all merging, coming together under one big top.

little by little the lawlessness started. clowns piling into cars, greatly exceeding their capacity. random passersby getting assaulted with a pie to the face.

but this ends now. one clown needs to rise above, to save them all.

I am…. *affixes clown nose* …. Pagliacci

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Abugadu posted:

….Clown City… the filth and grime from centuries of grease paint assault the senses…

it didn’t use to be like this… its artisan origins, the individual villages of Hyuksville and Honkertown, the sleepy little hamlets of Big Shoe and Squirting Flower… all merging, coming together under one big top.

little by little the lawlessness started. clowns piling into cars, greatly exceeding their capacity. random passersby getting assaulted with a pie to the face.

but this ends now. one clown needs to rise above, to save them all.

I am…. *affixes clown nose* …. Pagliacci

I was listening to this as I read that and it fits. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TftCcbYTKGI