Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
I saw him play guitar for Bowie once and he was great. He’s just a dork with bad tattoos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I don’t like electronic music so to me he’s just a big dork

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He openly brags about discreetly touching people with his exposed cock as a party game, Moby is an rear end in a top hat.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨
An apprentice at a local shop just posted this as his first coverup.

Glancing at the thumbnails on Facebook, I thought the second and third picture had been hastily edited with a drawing tool, maybe to cover identifying info or something. Like how people will just use the iPhone markup on photos to cover eyes or nips or license plates. Then I clicked to open the image and see where this coverup tattoo might be and realized the truth.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It definitely covered it up though, so who can say if it’s good or bad

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

FreshFeesh posted:

Arm bones, how do they work?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Happy new year thread

Pretty sure her cheeks say "living deads"

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

“The cheek tattoos aren’t even level with each other” is the first thing I noticed here.

Edit: lol she has basically no tattoos anywhere except her face ohhhh noooo

History Comes Inside! has a new favorite as of 12:43 on Jan 2, 2023

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I had to look at a few photos before realizing that it isn't smudged ink around her cheek tattoos, that's part of the tattoo

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

History Comes Inside! posted:

“The cheek tattoos aren’t even level with each other” is the first thing I noticed here.

No, she has several other tattoos including this Ira Glass(?) as Beetlejuice on her stomach.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah hence the qualifier “basically”

Generally people only start on the face once they run out of space, something which she is only really in danger of doing on her face right now.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
How do you get permanent smudge around a tattoo? Surely insufficient wiping alone wouldn’t be enough to stain permanently.

She needs even bigger sunglasses to hide as much of that as possible

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s not a stain because that would come off once you shed enough skin.

It’s either a deliberate tattooing choice or just blowout, imo.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Blendy posted:

No, she has several other tattoos including this Ira Glass(?) as Beetlejuice on her stomach.

ugh she has better countertops than I do. :(

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Anytime I see script tattoos on a woman’s face my mind always wonders if they’re being trafficked :(

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Blendy posted:

Might be Jarvis Cocker as beetlejuice?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

remigious posted:

Anytime I see script tattoos on a woman’s face my mind always wonders if they’re being trafficked :(

Trafficked or Influencer, coming this fall to Fox.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

drat those life choices tho

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
I'm sure Post Malone was not the first person to get a "Jesus crown of thorns" tattooed on their forehead, but...all I see is EKG lines.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Johnny Truant posted:

Happy new year thread

Pretty sure her cheeks say "living deads"

Pffft was she even alive when Iron Maiden toured last?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Crab Dad posted:

Pffft was she even alive when Iron Maiden toured last?

Maiden put out a new album like a couple years ago

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Yeah Maiden actually tours a lot, considering their age.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

History Comes Inside! posted:

Feel like her piercings are a bit wonky too

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Maiden put out a new album like a couple years ago

They put out a new album in 2022

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Read After Burning posted:

I'm sure Post Malone was not the first person to get a "Jesus crown of thorns" tattooed on their forehead, but...all I see is EKG lines.

I wasn't aware of the crown of thorns thing, I thought it was supposed to be like Frankenstein stitches. That's even worse, somehow.

EmptyVessel
Oct 30, 2012
Pretty sure that's barbed wire not a crown of thorns.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

JacquelineDempsey posted:

I wasn't aware of the crown of thorns thing, I thought it was supposed to be like Frankenstein stitches. That's even worse, somehow.

EmptyVessel posted:

Pretty sure that's barbed wire not a crown of thorns.

Ha, on closer inspection, you are absolutely right. :doh: Dude literally just got it because "barbed wire looks cool", which...hey!

As penance, have some more idiocy on my end; I just recently learned "Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" is a Joker quote. I dunno where I thought it was from (that Immortal Technique song??) but certainly not a Batman movie.

So I went and found this image, which looks like it may have been applied with a crown of thorns barbed wire:

Calexio
Jun 12, 2008

Gyoza and beer

Ha, on closer inspection, you are absolutely right. :doh: Dude literally just got it because "barbed wire looks cool", which...hey!

As penance, have some more idiocy on my end; I just recently learned "Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" is a Joker quote. I dunno where I thought it was from (that Immortal Technique song??) but certainly not a Batman movie.

So I went and found this image, which looks like it may have been applied with a crown of thorns barbed wire:

"A dance with the devil might last you forever"?

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Calexio posted:

"A dance with the devil might last you forever"?

It's a quote from the song I mentioned. Lyrics are...uh...not work safe?

It was hella popular when I was in high school. As was the grindcore/metal font style.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Is this enhanced, like in photoshop?

The left 2/3rds look like a bright white highlight was applied on the edges, then the next bit looks normal, and then the last bit on the right looks like the sharpen tool was applied and the black lines are really black.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
It took literal minutes to figure that out, and it's such bland 12-year-old edginess that i feel as cheated as someone who decoded an ovaltine commercial

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

remigious posted:

Yeah Maiden actually tours a lot, considering their age.

Do they still let Bruce fly the plane?

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Well, that screen name appears to be linked to a tattoo artist in CO, so I guess they edit their photos.

Link to the apparent shop, looks like that one was possibly done by their founder?
https://www.instagram.com/certifiedtattoostudios/?hl=en
https://certifiedtattoo.com/the-yale/nando-mondragon

Although now he appears to mostly do motivational speaking?

Read After Burning has a new favorite as of 23:14 on Jan 3, 2023

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
It just popped into my head so I had to google 'gums tattoos' and of course it's a thing and good lord is it ever upsetting.

You can get your eyeballs tattooed. You can get your tongue tattooed. I wonder if there are gonna be internal tattoos done by endoscope in the future, in like, people's stomachs and sinuses and poo poo like that.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

yeah the best thing about inside the mouth tattoos is you get that fresh ink taste

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Mister Speaker posted:

I wonder if there are gonna be internal tattoos done by endoscope in the future, in like, people's stomachs and sinuses and poo poo like that.

I got a movie for you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimes_of_the_Future_(2022_film)

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

There was a surgeon that got struck off for initialing livers that he transplanted with a laser.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-59954321.amp

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I can't imagine what the itching stage would be like on a gums tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

This is amazing though.