Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Happy new weed, this time it's Runtz from the new dispensary in town. Also got a cheap new piece which means clean hits for a real dome full. Nice little green and purple fireworks make for a very relaxing evening after a long New Year's weekend working bar at sold-out theater shows. Here's to a good 2023 and to all a good night, especially the :420:head goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I bought a quarter of mod grape, an eighth of wedding cake and and eighth of wedding crasher from the dispensary down the street from me yesterday.

so far so good, the mod grape tastes awesome.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
I need a good recommendation for a desk vape for flower that requires minimal cleaning/maintenance. WHatchu think??

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Sunk Dunk posted:

I need a good recommendation for a desk vape for flower that requires minimal cleaning/maintenance. WHatchu think??

I've been enjoying my Arizer XQ2. The maintenance is mainly a few glass pieces that get cleaned with alcohol/salt and if the weed combusts, you'll need to replace the bag, but oven bags work just as well, turkey sized.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That's some goddamn macgyver work.

A few years ago I grew a few seeds from a genetic company in Boulder. It was Orange Creamsicle. One of the plants put out bud that smelled exactly like that sex toy rubber. The rest came out fine and didn't smell like a sex toy. Not buying seeds from them again, though.

I worked at an adult store for a while at one point. You never really forget that smell.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
Someone explain how the gently caress I feel more lifted off a few bowlfuls of this flower than a whole pouch of 100mg gummies all at once :slick:

Who here fux with Green Crack

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

A Jupiter posted:

I started off by wondering what stoners do in China, Taiwan, or Singapore. Places where Chinese food is the default food.

But then I realized westernized Chinese food, the stuff that's amazing for munchies is not the same as the stuff they get.

Now I'm wondering if there's a market for this slop over there. Watch me be the first guy to open a Chinese Buffet that serves pizza and fries in Chengdu.

That's true. American Chinese food is sugary and syrupy, Chinese Chinese food is oily.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
I’m shocked at these revelations. Marijuana smells like marijuana.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

People definitely still expect "it smells like weed" to be a shocker, when I grew up with everything smelling like cigarettes

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Someone explain how the gently caress I feel more lifted off a few bowlfuls of this flower than a whole pouch of 100mg gummies all at once :slick:

Bruh edibles don't do poo poo for me. I've gone up to 200mg and that just makes me groggy

I'm even told Robhots is a good brand :(

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

I love edibles, but for me they have a massive falloff in efficacy compared to smoke. The first time I have edibles after a couple-month break blows my loving mind, but by like the fourth or fifth time within that week, I feel like I get half the potency with the same dose. Sucks, because my wife is super sensitive to smoke and odors, so I don't think I can burn weed without making her feel sick.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

People definitely still expect "it smells like weed" to be a shocker, when I grew up with everything smelling like cigarettes

good riddance to cigarettes

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

On the subject of medibles, I finally took the plunge on a Herboven decarboxylator/infuser today:

It's really good for making small batches of tinctures using anything from 2g - 30g of weed

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I decided to stop by a nearby place yesterday and they had 2 gram carts. 1g cart on the left for scale

Fat boi

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Magnum carta

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Macichne Leainig posted:

I decided to stop by a nearby place yesterday and they had 2 gram carts. 1g cart on the left for scale

Fat boi

thats a fuckin chonker my dude

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
It doesn't fit on anything but my cheap rear end stick batteries. Way too big for a yocan uni or anything like that

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
should fit in a starship

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

butt dickus posted:

should fit in a starship

starship hosed my butt. broke pretty quick and they wanted me to take like 3 videos from different angles showing the problem before they would let me return it. so gently caress those guys

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

starship hosed my butt. broke pretty quick and they wanted me to take like 3 videos from different angles showing the problem before they would let me return it. so gently caress those guys
the first one they sent me did not work. i took one video and they sent me a replacement. i tried to send the old one back and usps said they can't send vapes. when i told hamilton about this, they said not to worry about sending it back

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Sunk Dunk posted:

Yeah their actual customer support sucks. I figured I'd reach out and ask about a warranty claim on my Shiv while it was having problems, hasn't even been a year since I bought it and the warranty is already expired so they told me to gently caress off.

Good news is, the shiv is easy to disassemble and maintain yourself. Maybe a little tricky to keep everything in place for the switchblade mechanism but took me 30 minutes to disassemble it, clean the contacts/etc inside, and put it back together.

Still, kind of hard to want to support a company with middling customer service like that, especially when they charge a premium for some of their batteries

Macichne Leainig fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jan 3, 2023

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
half gram carts mean i don’t get as sad when they die or clog.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

ProfessorMarvel posted:

Bro this is me all the time. I literally eat those 50mg medical gummies like they're literally candy but a good batch of flower will really make me happy

I think it's just that edibles only have raw THC or whatever which is why edibles can get you "uncomfortably high" in a way that IME flower never does

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Are you a gamer that loves to vape? Or constantly on-the-go? If so, this Gamer Battery is perfect for you! You no longer have to take a break from the game every moment you feel like vaping, just inhale and enjoy! For gamers all over the globe, holding a vape pen and a controller is hard but with this lanyard design you’re able to vape hands free and with ease.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
It is actually a pain in the rear end to smoke weed while gaming unless it's a game with cutscenes. Thank God for auto advance

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

trip report: first smoke from the e-nano, bit of a learning curve so far, inhalation is not at all like sipping a tiny straw like with the solo 2, it's more like, ripping from an actual glass pipe. I'm ridiculously impressed with this and just a little annoyed that the WPA i ordered hasn't shipped yet and I'd really like to use this thing with my water piece

hooooly gently caress am i higher with the same amount of herb than with a 15 min solo 2 session

hope and vaseline fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jan 3, 2023

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
TIL you have to clean the mighty vape

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Sunk Dunk posted:

do you have the dosing caps? i hear they make cleaning a breeze

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

hope and vaseline posted:

I don't have a mighty but I swear by the dosing caps for my POTV One for cleanliness.

They're just a bit hot when you pop them out right after a session. Almost like the oven gets to 350+ degrees or something.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

hope and vaseline posted:

that's probably the reason it lasted as long as it did. i used it with the caps for like 2 years without cleaning it lmao. i prolly gave myself some advanced lung disease

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Macichne Leainig posted:

I don't have a mighty but I swear by the dosing caps for my POTV One for cleanliness.

They're just a bit hot when you pop them out right after a session. Almost like the oven gets to 350+ degrees or something.

lol I tried hotswapping dosing caps for my Fury once, and my high rear end forgot that not 2 seconds ago the thing was at 380 degrees.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Waffle! posted:

lol I tried hotswapping dosing caps for my Fury once, and my high rear end forgot that not 2 seconds ago the thing was at 380 degrees.

Yeahhh that's one of those mistakes you only make once or twice, just like hitting the wrong end of the dynavap

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
been getting high and lsitening to buck bumble on repeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q_dScgX6bk

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
what would happen if you drank that

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

Sunk Dunk posted:

Yeah the cooling unit gets gunked up pretty good, switching out the coarse screen with one of the finer meshed ones drastically cuts down on resin buildup though.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sunk Dunk posted:

what would happen if you drank that

KingShiro posted:

Yeah the cooling unit gets gunked up pretty good, switching out the coarse screen with one of the finer meshed ones drastically cuts down on resin buildup though.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Put that in a honey jar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

the container is 1 liter but has 4kg in it?