Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Welp at the finish. Otherwise good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Yeesh

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
My monitor came back on just in time to see Tama Tonga posing with the belt :unsmith:

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

edogawa rando posted:

Wow that was ugly.

I didn't see Gallows at ringside?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Shame that last Gun Stun didn't QUITE work, but that was a perfectly good match!

it pinned him id say it worked

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
I can say that was probably my favorite tama tonga match ive ever seen.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

lol suck it, Karl.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Barry Bluejeans posted:

lol the whole match was based around hitting the Gun Stun only for the spot to be botched when it finally is

We'll fix it in post.

baka of lathspell
Jan 1, 2022

Rarity posted:

Nice Os Cutter from Tama

aka the art of finesse

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
that match was fine i guess. hopefully tama can move on to bigger and better things and karl can move on to 20 second matchs on raw

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

ThePariah posted:

My monitor came back on just in time to see Tama Tonga posing with the belt :unsmith:

Your monitor is a good worker.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

not having watched in ages, babyface tama tonga is an unexpected delight

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Finished making breakfast just in time to see Tama raise the belt.

Now Karl can gently caress off entirely to WWE and dive in his second pool.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

(and beating the dragon)

jesus WEP posted:

I know, im kinda in disbelief that tama doesnt suck anymore.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shoenin posted:

I can say that was probably my favorite tama tonga match ive ever seen.

He had a drat good match with Switchblade in October!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
BUSHI with the Muta mask :unsmith:

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

(and beating the dragon)

Jerusalem posted:

did he now? I should watch it sometime.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

So NJPW broke their own mandatory defense rule just to have Anderson gently caress up a bump for his own finisher lol. What a payoff

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
NAITO DOME ENTRANCE INCOMING!!!!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Bushi rules.

baka of lathspell
Jan 1, 2022

tama tongas usually awesome but idk why he didnt just do a second gun stun there

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

Shortly after his face turn he was doing commentary with Kevin Kelly. Bullet Club were pulling their usual interference spots and Tama was all,"Wait... did they do this stuff during MY matches too!?!?" :lol:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
look at this loser who lost all his very last chances ever to have a main event at wrestle kingdom.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

(and beating the dragon)
Bushi wearing the Muta mask.
The match is already looking to be sad but happy ending since I fuckin love Muta.

Keiji Mutoh final match ;_;7

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sooper Gila posted:

NAITO DOME ENTRANCE INCOMING!!!!

Okay okay hear me out.... here's how Naito can still get the main event of this show....

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Frigid Cranium

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Jerusalem posted:

Like 3 good g1 matches. Maybe more.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

It’s funny because when he beat Okada in the G1 in 2021 people were like “lol what the gently caress is Gedo smoking”

And then when they did the babyface turn for GoD people were like “babyface GoD? Lol”

And then Loa got injured and people were like “oh yeah, a Tama babyface run, like that’ll work”

And then it did and he was over with the crowds and it turns out the super athletic speedy guy with a lot of flashy moves works as a babyface! :aaaaa:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

naito having never changed his theme is still funny to me.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Shortly after his face turn he was doing commentary with Kevin Kelly. Bullet Club were pulling their usual interference spots and Tama was all,"Wait... did they do this stuff during MY matches too!?!?" :lol:
lmao that rules

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Why is The Fiend here?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
THE FIEND HAS ARRIVED

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Los Ingobernables de la Fiend

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

naito is fiendpilled

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Seams posted:

look at this loser who lost all his very last chances ever to have a main event at wrestle kingdom.

He'll never be flash like Norton, he won't even be a Giant Bernard

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Let me in

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Time for THE ROUGHNECK

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
the fiend is unrecognisable

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

FullMetalJackoff posted:

He'll never be flash like Norton, he won't even be a Giant Bernard

Tetsuya "Flapjack" Naito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Japanese commentators talking about how Mutoh was Naito's childhood hero, and in his high school entrance application form, he wrote down Mutoh's name where it asked for any notable people he looked up to.