Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Hitman Go is a great little mobile game- always on the lookout for ones that aren't typical gatcha time-wasters so I appreciated it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

I think just about every Lego game is real cheap on the Steam sale rn.

Looking for some really basic, stress-free games so this sounds right up my alley. What's good here?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

In 2022 Multiversus removed Velma's "Take a Black Guy away via Cop Car" button

In 2023 Multiversus looks to shift the paradigm by *checks notes* potentially putting a Meth Cook into the game
https://twitter.com/3DanEder/status/1609609272744374272

I love the internet :allears:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

Looking for some really basic, stress-free games so this sounds right up my alley. What's good here?

Don't have a dog in this race, but I heard the Skywalker Collection is v-good.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lego the Hobbit is only 2/3rds of the films so do not buy that one

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

As mentioned, the recent Skywalker Saga has been heavily acclaimed and also includes a ton of content.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

There's already a perfectly good Hobbit video game, it came out in like 2003 and it's great

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Infinitum posted:

In 2022 Multiversus removed Velma's "Take a Black Guy away via Cop Car" button

In 2023 Multiversus looks to shift the paradigm by *checks notes* potentially putting a Meth Cook into the game
https://twitter.com/3DanEder/status/1609609272744374272

I love the internet :allears:

i heard his ultimate ability is doing nothing while his opponent is experiencing a heroin overdose.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dabir posted:

There's already a perfectly good Hobbit video game, it came out in like 1982 and it's great

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Any Lego Batman & Lego Marvel game should have enough going on to keep you occupied without getting stressed out.

Lego City Undercover is a game I've heard is pretty good and is the closest thing to a Lego GTA.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHvOPjAfyng

I've had this music stuck in my head for almost two decades

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I'm excited to check into Multiversus in like 2 years when I can finally live out my fantasy of President Gerald Ford teaming up with the BTK killer against Tony the Tiger and a large COVID virus.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Dabir posted:

There's already a perfectly good Hobbit video game, it came out in like 2003 and it's great

Now, I finally realize what that weird wizard mmo someone posted about reminded me of

bone emulator fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Jan 4, 2023

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

That looks horrendous, I love it

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Annual reminder to take breaks? Every hour? Of gaming?

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
I busted out my 3DS XL to softmod it and finally play OOT 3D and since it doesn't seem to be able to track when I close the lid, Navi is constantly heckling me about taking breaks even if I just started playing 2 minutes ago.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Jay Rust posted:

i dont take a break every hour of working buddy, what makes you think im gonna do it gaming :thunk:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Jay Rust posted:

hydration is important too

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

JollyBoyJohn posted:

i dont take a break every hour of working buddy, what makes you think im gonna do it gaming :thunk:

come on sometimes in dota you just have to get up and walk around because someone did something stupid these are you breaks.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Multiplayer games with long respawn times are good because you can do a few pushups or situps while waiting.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

bone emulator posted:

Now, I finally realize what that weird wizard mmo someone posted about reminded me of

Hmm yeah I can see it

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Working fully remote owns btw

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

RBA Starblade posted:

Working fully remote owns btw

I miss it so much

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I miss it so much

My company sold their physical offices. I've only had to go on a couple business trips since the ol lockdown began. I don't miss commutes

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Getting out of the house and interacting with class allies is good, sometimes

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

My cats are my class allies

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Cats are one of the most anti-union animals

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I can interact with "class" allies all I want, in Atlus's Persona 5 Royal, now on Nintendo Switch

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I like going to the office since it forces me to leave the house and socialize, left to my own devices I stay inside and get even weirder than I usually am

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

The nice thing about working from home is no one has blocked me in Cask of Amontillado style

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

cats hate rats op

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

What the

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

RBA Starblade posted:

The nice thing about working from home is no one has blocked me in Cask of Amontillado style

in some places this style of room and board is the only affordable option left

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I work retail so there was never such a thing as remote work

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
my neighbor is, who i assume, to be an incredibly gay man who has an absolutely enormous cat wearing a studded collar that he walks around on a leash outside my apartment building

he does this while wearing a leopard-skin patterned coat and red tinted aviators, he is incredibly cool

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JollyBoyJohn posted:

i dont take a break every hour of working buddy

Sounds like a you problem

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
It isn't the fault of pro-union cats that idiot political cartoonists known for regularly screwing up analogies and metaphors have all agreed to draw a collective fursona representing a collective class of the super rich rather than choosing to instead depict them as what they truly are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Does anyone else ever feel a twinge of sadness looking at older pictures and advertisements of pets knowing they are almost certainly dead.