Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

She's the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
all the roselle are cool and my friends and they have the best music

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

A Sinister Rap posted:

I don't know how you could play this game and not end up as a Wife Guy, at least to some extent.

I don't really identify with Serenoa; he's a bit gormless for my tastes, so I don't see Frederica as my video game wife.

I mean I would absolutely go to war and die for her, but not in a Wife Guy way; you feel me?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Frederica is great and the proof is that everybody is able to look past the incredibly stilted first conversation where she abruptly demands to know what you think of her hair

Like it makes perfect sense in retrospect, but the player has no context at that point and the verbiage is hilarious. True wtf moment

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

Poque posted:

Frederica is great and the proof is that everybody is able to look past the incredibly stilted first conversation where she abruptly demands to know what you think of her hair

Like it makes perfect sense in retrospect, but the player has no context at that point and the verbiage is hilarious. True wtf moment

i like it as worldbuilding when one of the options to respond to "is my hair ok?" is "don't worry i have black friends"

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Yeah, the dialogue options make the context real obvious. Of course I still picked the "I think it's pretty" option, because, oof.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the options to digress from the Path of the Wife Guy are the worst choices you can make in the game. like, frederica's ending path requires a huge leap of faith based mostly on wishful thinking, but the other two options make it look really normal and reasonable by comparison.

I just genuinely disagree.

I think it's wrong to leave people you've sworn to protect and leaving Norzelia in a hellwar is wrong. I just feel enough of a moral obligation to try to fix Norzelia to make me stay.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Thinking of it as a video game and on the assumption that whatever route will let you accomplish what it claims by paying the listed price, sure, there's a case for that.

But from a storyline perspective, thinking you can save Norzelia from the hellwar, and won't be betrayed and subjugated by whichever evil empire you pick the moment you let down your guard, is a much greater leap of faith than "habitable land exists somewhere else."

Plus Frederica makes a very salient point that you shouldn't let slavery fester until it's convenient for the moderates to address it, and if there's any moral obligation, the very first should be addressing that.

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I think it works very well tbh. Maybe you gotta take his choice in 15 though for extra context I dunno.

You do actually get more context about it if you take his choice in 15. The recap you get from what happened with him is the only one that doesn't bring up something important that happens, so you'll just think he's brooding over one thing(kicking out the Royalists) when it's actually something else that he's not mentioning.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the options to digress from the Path of the Wife Guy are the worst choices you can make in the game. like, frederica's ending path requires a huge leap of faith based mostly on wishful thinking, but the other two options make it look really normal and reasonable by comparison.

I definitely picked all the pro-Roselle choices on my first run, including her ending. It’s very different from the other two endings, I found. More bittersweet, as opposed to making a bad decision that you know is going to be bad. Yeah, Norzelia ends up embroiled in endless war but gently caress ‘em. Also lmao at Serenoa sacrificing himself heroically to the super sayan pope’s suicide attack. Gotta laugh at the absurdity of the pope blowing himself up because he’s just that loving racist.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

I definitely picked all the pro-Roselle choices on my first run, including her ending. It’s very different from the other two endings, I found. More bittersweet, as opposed to making a bad decision that you know is going to be bad. Yeah, Norzelia ends up embroiled in endless war but gently caress ‘em. Also lmao at Serenoa sacrificing himself heroically to the super sayan pope’s suicide attack. Gotta laugh at the absurdity of the pope blowing himself up because he’s just that loving racist.

Tbh if someone told me that at some point in the last two millennia an actual pope actually blew himself up because he was racist as hell I’d probably believe them.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Still trucking away at this game, story finally started to pick up some. Am I expected to grind away at the mock battles in the encampment? I've done them all and even did the level 6 one twice, and I just did a story battle that was still a level ahead of me, and it was pretty difficult - had to send Roland ahead to the castle gate while everyone else got murdered by the reinforcements. Although I made it harder than it needed to be because I was trying to get through the mission objectives tutorial and accidentally started the battle without fixing the unit placements.

And now the next story battle expects me to be level 9? A level 8 mock battle unlocked, but even after doing that, I've got two guys at level 8 and everyone else is still 6-7.

e: also, I shouldn't make the little orphan juggler girl fight in the army, right? she wants to throw balls at people and it seems like that would be egregious child endangerment.

Phenotype fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jan 5, 2023

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
you start the game below the level recs of the first mission, its just how the game rolls and there is no expectation of grinding

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
You're expected to supplement the in-game battles with mock battles, but there's no strict requirement to keep up with recommended levels. The level curve is quite rubber-bandy and you'll gain levels really fast if you're at all underleveled, plus you'll keep any experience you gain if you lose a battle.

I don't think I was ever at the recommended level after the first few story battles. Some I muddled through, some I had to redo with a better understanding of the map and higher leveled units.

e: absolutely make the orphan girl a child soldier if you want to, she's quite good

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

You are always meant to be slightly under the recommended level, characters who are at or above it receive very little exp. It’s kind of a misleading name.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

Phenotype posted:

e: also, I shouldn't make the little orphan juggler girl fight in the army, right? she wants to throw balls at people and it seems like that would be egregious child endangerment.

That little girl will be your MVP for a huge chunk of the game.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Poque posted:

thats part of the charm imo. her arc from meek, emotionally abused pawn to revolutionary firebrand in control of her own destiny is the emotional core of the game

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

It says recommended level, when it's really more of a soft cap. Once you're at or above that number for a mission, you will gain very little EXP.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Who do you guys tend to swap out of the initial party? The starting 8 all seem to fill very specific roles, I think the only one I could get rid of easily would be the slow shieldbearer guy that never gets there in time.

Also, what does it mean when I get "Serenoa's Convictions Have Been Strengthened" after a combat? I thought that was just when I make some sort of decision.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Phenotype posted:

Who do you guys tend to swap out of the initial party? The starting 8 all seem to fill very specific roles, I think the only one I could get rid of easily would be the slow shieldbearer guy that never gets there in time.

Also, what does it mean when I get "Serenoa's Convictions Have Been Strengthened" after a combat? I thought that was just when I make some sort of decision.

I kept all of the original party for my first playthrough and ditched them all for my second until I'd used every character.

The conviction stats are hidden for the first playthrough so don't worry about it but basically there are various other actions that raise them. You'll see the stats after you beat the game once and can then focus on raising the ones you need to recruit the remaining characters.

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

Haunting you until no 8 arrives.

Phenotype posted:

Roland is generally the most expendable and can easily be swapped out for just about anyone, imo. Eranor is your only tank for ages and pretty essential if you're playing on hard because he's one of the few people who can take more than a single hit from enemies (and ironically ends up taking less damage from back attacks than front or side ones once he gets the... level 5 skill I think it was? Can also be comboed with the accessory that does the same for comically tiny crits to his back). I stapled the vanguard scarf to him permanently from the moment I got it to help him position initially into a good chokepoint.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Namnesor posted:

That little girl will be your MVP for a huge chunk of the game.

Don't oversell her either. Her Decoy move is terrific, even amazing, for distracting enemies and taking up turns, though it's not a tank. She's a bit hard to use since you have to fund offensive items, but spices are pretty cheap and quite useful in the long-term. But she's not a killer by any means. You use her to free up space for everyone else.

Phenotype posted:

Benedict. I hardly ever used him, even if I did bring him along to the final battle of the Golden Path oddly enough. I actually really like Roland, but probably because I love the other horse unit. Pairing them together alongside other high movement characters makes a deadly efficient strike force in Normal or below. Anna got less play overtime but she's pretty evergreen, especially when paired with Milo. When I could Serenoa is a really optional. Strong offense but there are times you don't need what he offers, and even Frederica was occasional since I didn't run with a lot of mages if I could help it. Too slow and too fragile, requiring too much upkeep though she is one of the better ones on that front. Geela finally got swapped out for the other healer, who I adore, though it's never bad to have two and I kept Geela around for a long time since I only got the other healer in my 3rd run. Erador stayed around for ages, but I'd change him if I didn't want to turtle, which often ends in disaster. Only really Hughette is a real mainstay. She's pretty much perfect.

Sort of wish the game kept better track of who you took into battles when. Lionel grinding really skewed that stat, so I can't count him or Fred in it, and possibly Julio who I took with them early on. I'll have to check my most used characters.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

...heeey, wait a minute.

Is Groma the Aerfrosti commander Archibald fell in love with? She just mentioned a siege of the capital, she was the commander and they're both old...

Edit: Okay jesus gently caress, I'm not sure how I'm gonna advance without lowering the difficulty.

loving Lyla can put an uncurable stop uo to 5 units, spam it because other units can gift her TP, every generic has a overpowered passive skill, they're all bulky as gently caress and any damage I deal can be healed by the healers. And I have no chokepoints or anythibg because the map is so open. I think the devs kinda overcompensated too much the fact enemies are at a disadvantage due to AI usually.

GiantRockFromSpace fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Jan 5, 2023

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Okay this is probably not useful but it's very funny.

Picoletta can steal Lyla's stop and then stop Lyla

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

Phenotype posted:

All of the initial 8 are varying degrees of decent to great. The game is pretty stingy with brawler type characters early on so that alone gives Seronoa a niche as someone who can both give and take hits on the front line. Roland is probably the weakest overall especially on a first playthrough but if you make sure not to overextend he can do a lot of damage. Benedict falls off a bit once stats outpace the flat boosts from his buffs but gets incredibly good once he gets his weapon mastery skill. Anna falls off a bit on hard mode but can do some silly things on normal mode and is still good at spreading status on hard. Frederica and Hughette have maps here and there where they may not be the best choice but overall are incredibly strong. Geela never really gets fully replaced as a healer because of her availability and ease of use and has a top 5 weapon skill. Erador is probably the best unit in the game on hard mode and his weapon skill can completely swing action economy in your parties favor.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Serenoa can take a hit or two tops. He shouldn’t be a wall unless you got healing trained on him or one of the auto-resurrection items.

To be fair that’s how I use Roland, both earrings and just let him go wild.

I do hold the other healer is better than Geela with planning and foresight but Geela is easier to use. Then again taking two healers is never bad and really breaks hard mode with good use of tanks.

Prowler
May 24, 2004

I used Anna for most of the game, though I had her sit out if I needed more damage output. She was crucial to winning the final battle of the Liberty route, because I had her (and another very mobile, dodgy unit) make it to the back lines and harass the boss, chipping away at their health then disappearing again.

Hughette rode the bench for a while because I preferred using another mage; however, in New Game+, she often found herself in my lineup. She makes a better turret than a certain other character's special move.

Speaking of Jens, his traps came in handy on any map where you can fall and strongly inconvenience melee units. AI units can't help but go after someone's exposed back, making placement slightly easier to predict.

Geela never left my party, mostly because I never got the third healer. Her special skill is too good.

Roland mostly stayed out of my party unless I needed a full squad.

Erador survived all of these attacks and followups and still had just under half health (spoiler for penultimate Liberty fight and a recruitable character in Chapter 15): (This was on normal.) Definitely GOATed.

Benedict was usually just a +1, he usually was benched for another melee or magic unit.

Prowler fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Jan 5, 2023

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Natural 20 posted:

Okay this is probably not useful but it's very funny.

Picoletta can steal Lyla's stop and then stop Lyla

Can't do, already used her mat and also I hosed up and upgraded an Erador passive so I'm not wasting a single T3 mat until I can get his ult.

And Lyla isn't the problem, it's all the melee with busted counter and double turns and inflated HP that I need 5-6 turns to whittle down when all they need is 2-3 combos and even my tanks die. I tried putting a tank on one side to distract Lyla and some melees but all that results into is that tank dying even with a revive earring while on the other side I killed like, 1-2 guys tops so now everybody else comes and overwhelms me.

It feels like my game is bugged and Normal has hard stats or something, and it's really making me hate the game. There's 0 strategic stuff I can do like the bridge, because it's an open map. And I hate it's making me hate the game cause even when frustrating it's fun.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Are you using the Quietus powers? I constantly forgot about them and they can honestly be game-breakingly powerful. I didn't fight that battle myself so I don't know how to help specifically, but I had a tough one on a different path of the same decision that I broke in half with a couple Quietus uses.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

Can't do, already used her mat and also I hosed up and upgraded an Erador passive so I'm not wasting a single T3 mat until I can get his ult.

And Lyla isn't the problem, it's all the melee with busted counter and double turns and inflated HP that I need 5-6 turns to whittle down when all they need is 2-3 combos and even my tanks die. I tried putting a tank on one side to distract Lyla and some melees but all that results into is that tank dying even with a revive earring while on the other side I killed like, 1-2 guys tops so now everybody else comes and overwhelms me.

It feels like my game is bugged and Normal has hard stats or something, and it's really making me hate the game. There's 0 strategic stuff I can do like the bridge, because it's an open map. And I hate it's making me hate the game cause even when frustrating it's fun.

Can I clarify a few things about which map you're on and what you've got available?

Is this Frederica ending map 1?

Which characters do you have and how are they upgraded?

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Natural 20 posted:

Can I clarify a few things about which map you're on and what you've got available?

Is this Frederica ending map 1?

Which characters do you have and how are they upgraded?

Yes, Frederica 1, the battle VS Lyse on the Ministry.

In terms of characters I have Corentin, Trish and every conviction character save for the 3 final ones. Everybody is on Class T2 save for Serenoa, Frederica, Erador and Corentin who are T3.

Serenoa, Roland, Frederica, Geela, Erador, Corentin, Flanagan and Ezana have Weapon T3 with Serenoa, Frederica, Geela and Corentin having their ults (I hosed up and got the TP Cost -1 on Erador and I'm missing 1 mat for the Ult, and Ezana didn't promote so she can't use hers). Most people have 4 or all T1 upgrades and some T2 ones. Lionel Groma and Picco are on T1 still.

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Serenoa can take a hit or two tops. He shouldn’t be a wall unless you got healing trained on him or one of the auto-resurrection items.

To be fair that’s how I use Roland, both earrings and just let him go wild.

I do hold the other healer is better than Geela with planning and foresight but Geela is easier to use. Then again taking two healers is never bad and really breaks hard mode with good use of tanks.
I disagree primarily because I find Miraculous Light to be a better skill than Above and Beyond. There are enough maps where your characters have to be on the move that Geela pulls ahead on the TP efficiency side as well.

Also, GiantRockFromSpace, the secret to dealing with the double acting rogues is ice. They have really low movement in exchange for their double acting so moving through ice tiles slows them pretty substantially.

buddychrist10 fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jan 5, 2023

Prowler
May 24, 2004

I don't think you hosed up by getting TP cost -1 for Erador. It's what I chose and I didn't regret it. I don't need my tank to have damage output, I need them to tank, and to lock down dangerous enemies. If he can do that every turn, that's even better. Your tanks are not invincible, but they should be able to handle several melee attacks.

Try this:

Huddle up in a corner with Erador a few tiles ahead, your archers on the opposite side, your healers the farthest in the back with your mages. Force the enemy to approach, using a QP to stop Lyla if necessary before she casts her own stop. Use everything at your disposal to delete Lyla immediately. After that, it should be downhill: physical units should NOT damage Erador enough to kill him, but mages will absolutely annihilate him if you don't keep him healed up.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

In terms of characters I have Corentin, Trish and every conviction character save for the 3 final ones. Everybody is on Class T2 save for Serenoa, Frederica, Erador and Corentin who are T3.

Serenoa, Roland, Frederica, Geela, Erador, Corentin, Flanagan and Ezana have Weapon T3 with Serenoa, Frederica, Geela and Corentin having their ults (I hosed up and got the TP Cost -1 on Erador and I'm missing 1 mat for the Ult, and Ezana didn't promote so she can't use hers). Most people have 4 or all T1 upgrades and some T2 ones. Lionel Groma and Picco are on T1 still.

Okay so if this helps, this is the hardest map in the game save two in the golden ending.

Warning: This is pretty prescriptive, but I'm near certain will work.

We've got 10 deployment slots.

You need to be taking Julio and Medina because you're just dead without your batteries.

Medina wants to be surrounded by ideally a cross of people. You double ranged recovery pellet the cross to fuel TP on everyone and it's everlasting because Medina refunds herself with it.

Take one of Ezana/Frederica and Corentin. Set Julio up with Ezana or Fred. Set Corentin on an ice tile in the Medina cross. With +1 TP regen and +2 from Medina he'll recover enough to cast his ult every turn. This is your major source of DPS.

That takes you up to 5.

6 is Geela, you put her in the Medina cross as well. She'll generate 3 TP per turn which is a full revive every other turn with TP to spare as required.

The remaining four are your wall. It's unfortunate that you don't have Maxwell upgraded because his ability to bounce back consistently makes him the best tank by miles for this point in the game.

Piccoletta likes the Medina cross because she can constantly fuel decoys to stall the opposing team. On medium the decoy should still be eating two hits so this is action advantage for you. That's 7. Medina cross has four occupants.

Benedict 8. You put him in Medina cross and she fuels double action or now every turn. Double action helps Geela burn off spare TP on healing, Now lets you give yourself more turns on your dps. Medina cross is full.

9 and 10 your frontline and walls. Serenoa with a Revival earring is good for this. It's unfortunate that you've not upgraded Maxwell because he's perfect for the role. Erador will work but the mages will delete him given half the chance.

The plan is to defend from the start and use Medina to fuel up TP while the enemy approaches. Your job is then for your frontline to stall stall stall while you pummel the opposing team with Corentin ult over and over. Geela should be a source of near unlimited lives and healing.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Natural 20 posted:

Okay so if this helps, this is the hardest map in the game save two in the golden ending.

Warning: This is pretty prescriptive, but I'm near certain will work.

We've got 10 deployment slots.

You need to be taking Julio and Medina because you're just dead without your batteries.

Medina wants to be surrounded by ideally a cross of people. You double ranged recovery pellet the cross to fuel TP on everyone and it's everlasting because Medina refunds herself with it.

Take one of Ezana/Frederica and Corentin. Set Julio up with Ezana or Fred. Set Corentin on an ice tile in the Medina cross. With +1 TP regen and +2 from Medina he'll recover enough to cast his ult every turn. This is your major source of DPS.

That takes you up to 5.

6 is Geela, you put her in the Medina cross as well. She'll generate 3 TP per turn which is a full revive every other turn with TP to spare as required.

The remaining four are your wall. It's unfortunate that you don't have Maxwell upgraded because his ability to bounce back consistently makes him the best tank by miles for this point in the game.

Piccoletta likes the Medina cross because she can constantly fuel decoys to stall the opposing team. On medium the decoy should still be eating two hits so this is action advantage for you. That's 7. Medina cross has four occupants.

Benedict 8. You put him in Medina cross and she fuels double action or now every turn. Double action helps Geela burn off spare TP on healing, Now lets you give yourself more turns on your dps. Medina cross is full.

9 and 10 your frontline and walls. Serenoa with a Revival earring is good for this. It's unfortunate that you've not upgraded Maxwell because he's perfect for the role. Erador will work but the mages will delete him given half the chance.

The plan is to defend from the start and use Medina to fuel up TP while the enemy approaches. Your job is then for your frontline to stall stall stall while you pummel the opposing team with Corentin ult over and over. Geela should be a source of near unlimited lives and healing.

Thanks a lot for the advice, but just one minor detail: It's in NG so Benedict left me so he can't help at all :v: And Maxwell doesn't get his revive until 33 when the mission is 28. I guess I could replace Benny with a mage or a high TP unit for extra stuff on the cross. Julio I should bring since he can also remove Lyla's TP on a pinch. Gonna try to follow these guidelines still.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

That map was rough, I think at the end of one attempt I had just Geela vs Lyla and suffice to say, Geela could not do damage and keep herself alive.

I think I was able to kite some enemies for a while by having Hughette hop between the balcony things along the walls. I definitely also had Serenoa, Erador, Frederica and Archibald for that map but I can't remember my exact strategy.

Give someone with lightning magic a try though, if enough enemies get into the pool in the middle of the room you can shock them all.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Ugh I'm working off memory so my bad on Benedict.

I know M doesn't have his 33 but does he have hop? If so take him.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the deathball is how you become invincible, yeah. flanagan's ult is the final element to make that cross functionally invulnerable, which you can keep up at all times with medina's tp feeding. but that's not relevant to your current dilemma.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

It was a rough map and I definitely had people die when I did it. Corentin will be your MVP. Freezing the terrain will prevent people from getting close. Stick to a corner and maybe get an archer on top of the beds. It'll block rogues from getting through there and keep them relatively safe. Ball your people up, cause I think they start on different sides of the canal? I can't recall. Use the archer and Anna to delete mages while everyone else focuses on Lyla. Abuse provoke on EVERYONE even mages so they fruitlessly attack Erador.

General tips. Try not to break formation. Use Ice Wall when/where necessary. Good application of it will help tons. Keep at it!

dude789 posted:

I disagree primarily because I find Miraculous Light to be a better skill than Above and Beyond. There are enough maps where your characters have to be on the move that Geela pulls ahead on the TP efficiency side as well.

While true, Geela tends to need to heal every turn so she doesn't get to charge it often. Regen when applied judiciously lets you stock up on TP plus they get to earn tp if they don't act which means they're just rolling in the stuff. They both have a niche of course but I really liked Regen once I started getting the hang of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

How cruel to give the clown child a Copy move with a chance to miss. at least make it so if you do get the copy you get a free action to use it. or something

EDIT: also cruel to give the shaman lightning ult a chance to miss targets, and a fairly large chance to miss it seems

GloomMouse fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jan 6, 2023