Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

MJeff posted:

What if they go to 8 seeds and both the Seahawks and Commanders lose?

Packers Lions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

would you watch the nfl if it became two hand touch?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
What if the NFL vacates several Bucs wins due to Brady's rampant cheating to screw over the Raiders and the NFC South is back up for grabs?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mega64 posted:

What if the NFL vacates several Bucs wins due to Brady's rampant cheating to screw over the Raiders and the NFC South is back up for grabs?

That would be cool

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mega64 posted:

Shinjobi posted:

That would be cool

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Mega64 posted:

Somehow the Lions would end up winning the division.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

wandler20 posted:

Somehow the Lions would end up winning the division.

aw good for them

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The NFL has always hated the Ravens. Blatantly cheating to try and tip the super bowl to the niners, trying to trip up the first super bowl by floating an untrue story about Ray Lewis being involved in murder, the whole Ray Rice thing after his wife even apologized for it, etc

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Cavauro posted:

would you watch the nfl if it became two hand touch?

Where are they touching?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

body or head

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Asproigerosis posted:

What are the pathways for my eagles to crush my soul this season

Jalen Hurts starts this weekend and secures a solid win for the 1 seed, but aggravates his injury enough to miss the entire playoffs. The Eagles roll into the divisional round shook and get rocked by Danny Dimes and the Giants who then go on to get bounced in the NFCCG against the Bucs 15-13. Tom Brady is a pedestrian 18/30 for 200 yards and 1 TD/1 INT but he's going to another Super Bowl.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Nervous posted:

Jalen Hurts starts this weekend and secures a solid win for the 1 seed, but aggravates his injury enough to miss the entire playoffs. The Eagles roll into the divisional round shook and get rocked by Danny Dimes and the Giants who then go on to get bounced in the NFCCG against the Bucs 15-13. Tom Brady is a pedestrian 18/30 for 200 yards and 1 TD/1 INT but he's going to another Super Bowl.

as long as he loses to the Bills or Chargers I'd be fine with this. Eagles window is wide open

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Nervous posted:

Tom beating NY? I'd count him out

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

a neat cape posted:

Seems silly to have Chargers/Ravens be at a neutral site but I'm for it

Under the regular rules they'd play in LA so a neutral site is a given.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Inspector 34 posted:

Tom beating NY? I'd count him out

The Giants no longer have Elijah nor the additional time to power up to their final form in the Super Bowl. It's the unfortunate edge that Tom gets/needs.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

:golfclap:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Daniel Jones is Eli Manning with half the charisma but double the bullshit.

We will get Super Bowl MVP Daniel Jones before he retires, so might as well get it out of the way in the chaos year.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Nervous posted:

The Giants no longer have Elijah nor the additional time to power up to their final form in the Super Bowl. It's the unfortunate edge that Tom gets/needs.

:golfclap:

Have you ever seen a picture of Jones? He has definitely absorbed Eli Manning's confused-grace-under-pressure vibe

edit ^^^yes, what mega64 said ^^^

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I just realized we're probably gonna get Giants/Vikings as a playoff game.

This absolutely must be the Nickelodeon playoff game.

e: NVP Daniel Jones

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jan 6, 2023

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I kinda walked into this one didn't I

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Little bit. It is a game I'd have liked to see, assuming Lamar is healthy for the matchup.

For the time being I hope the Chargers rest their starters against Denver because LA@CIN and BAL@JAC seem like better games. I hate it when teams play each other back to back the last week then Wildcard weekend.

The Puppy Bowl fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Jan 6, 2023

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Kalli posted:

And the 10 guys who didn't make the cut:

Vince Wilfork
Steve Smith
Fred Taylor
Anquan Boldin
Rodney Harrison
James Harrison
Robert Mathis
Hines Ward
London Fletcher
Henry Ellard

Wilfork in his Hard Knocks coveralls would be a unanimous #1 ballot.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Taerkar posted:

Wilfork in his Hard Knocks coveralls would be a unanimous #1 ballot.

His bust should be him dancing around in those while pulling ribs out of the smoker

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Ken Riley getting in is good but I hope Willie makes it too.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
2023 is out for blood man

https://twitter.com/UnnecRoughness/status/1611174818501595136?s=20&t=-93uYojtptkYQ-HGdmNyjw

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
Jesus christ we're not even seven days in yet.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Lawrence Vickers is the one who actually saved his kids but he'll never get credit for it.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Tom Brady, still perfectly healthy.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1611183321588924416

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
Good.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Neutral site AFCC in a few scenarios

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

honestly? not a bad solution.

Even if chiefs fans are probably pissed the game wont be in KC again.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

^^^couldnt care less. tickets are a bazillion dollars and going to arrowhead for a game that big is a loving nightmare. That would also be the fifth in a row at arrowhead.

Best you can do.

Still gonna impact the bye but I’m not sure what else you can reasonably do here.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

<pounds table> Eighth Seed Eighth Seed

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Eifert Posting posted:

Lawrence Vickers is the one who actually saved his kids but he'll never get credit for it.
:perfect:

No Butt Stuff posted:

That would also be the fifth in a row at arrowhead.
This is what people are going to be pissed about - pride in hosting five straight AFCGs

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The best news about it we won't be subjected to the racist-rear end chant at Arrowhead on national television.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The kind of chiefs fans who get upset about that are also the kind who can go gently caress themselves.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

You know, with the entire NFC topend making GBS threads itself and so many disappointments in the AFC,and what happened on Monday, it's kind of wild just how few major games of the year there were. Like all these national, all eyes games and so many of them poo poo the bed.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
E: fb

Woozie66 fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jan 6, 2023

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Kalli posted:

Neutral site AFCC in a few scenarios

Oh, good!

....Now our season will end at <insert neutral AFC CC site here> instead of at Arrowhead! :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

The neutral site should be Detroit as a secret nod to it potentially having been a Bills home game.

Jokes aside, I think overall its about as fair as you can make a very weird, hopefully once-in-a-lifetime situation.