Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Cubone posted:

im not the gay supermechagodzilla. please dont put in the newspaper that im the gay supermechagodzilla

im putting in the newspaper that you write good posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Josh: Hey! I'm trying to talk about Doctor Butcher Who here!

Rich: Nobody cares.

I can't believe I haven't seen the scavenger hunt episode before now. Monique Gabrielle doing Silk 2, lol.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

AARD VARKMAN posted:

im putting in the newspaper that you write good posts

classic fake news media

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

Stranger Things season 1 was just okay and it should have ended there

It basically does though, which was part of why it felt pretty good.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Cubone posted:

:words:

im not the gay supermechagodzilla. please dont put in the newspaper that im the gay supermechagodzilla

No, that's super interesting. Thanks!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Being gay is a kids choice awards

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I hear we got a gay supermechagodzilla up in here!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mecha Gaydora, we call him

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Randarkman posted:

It basically does though, which was part of why it felt pretty good.
no but will coughed up a slug like ron weasley it has to go on foreverrrrrrr

LazyMaybe fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jan 6, 2023

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

That DICK! posted:

Being gay is a kids choice awards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkKzukcbIE

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Endless Trash posted:

Had the pleasure of seeing Reefer Madness riffed live with a young up-and-comer named Lowtax in the audience

I saw that one recently, man he was bad.

Like he had a couple of funny ideas for bits and just butchered the delivery.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

he's gay smg in the sense that his posts are good (gay) instead of bad (not gay)

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqLUbmpuVw4

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Aren't two of those pictures the same guy from You Don't Mess With The Zohan?

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Arc Hammer posted:

Aren't two of those pictures the same guy from You Don't Mess With The Zohan?

i didnt want to give too much away

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
I hope DUNC2 has more cool throat singing

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Non Compos Mentis posted:

I hope DUNC2 has more cool throat singing

Agreed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5193oYdpk8

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
letterboxd did their year in review thing. i somehow watched 98 movies, but only watched 6 that were released in 2022.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I checked the Nukie Wikipedia page and I don't know what's funnier, the 10 paragraph plot explanation preceded by a wikipedia notice that it was too long, or the guy who keeps editing the page to remove rlm references

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

I checked the Nukie Wikipedia page and I don't know what's funnier, the 10 paragraph plot explanation preceded by a wikipedia notice that it was too long, or the guy who keeps editing the page to remove rlm references

Apart from SA Wikipedia is really the last bastion of old school internet weirdos obsessed about obscure stuff, and it rules.

jazzyjay
Sep 11, 2003

PULL OVER
15:13, 3 January 2023‎ Rahammz talk contribs‎ m 13,124 bytes −768‎ RedLetterMedia are not film critics.
HOW DARE YOU RAHAMMZ

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Unsurprising latter day MST3K sucks, then. His songs basically ground the podcast to a halt, were never funny, and he's not even a good singer.

It's really too bad because conceptually the Flophouse should be good

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Sunk Dunk posted:

Primo
Submissions Due Jan 13, 2023, 12:00 AM PST | Work Aug 14 | Posted Jan 4, 2023, 10:19 PM PST
Lead / 18 - 90 / Man / Any Ethnic Appearance / Nudity And Sexual Situations
Non Union
Dwarf actors only. This role requires the performer to use a Sicilian/Italian accent. Full body make up will be required while shooting.
Work Location: San Diego CA

i have to know what this is for

I was about to say a This Ain't Mario XXX thing, but that doesn't seem right. My best guess is a low-budget parody movie production like a Scary Movie or something. I tried looking up what folks historically involved with those kind of parody films might have coming up, but I'm not seeing anything.

I accidentally learned that Half-Baked 2 is in post-production, though.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

JediTalentAgent posted:

I was about to say a This Ain't Mario XXX thing, but that doesn't seem right. My best guess is a low-budget parody movie production like a Scary Movie or something. I tried looking up what folks historically involved with those kind of parody films might have coming up, but I'm not seeing anything.

I accidentally learned that Half-Baked 2 is in post-production, though.

half-baked 2 is dire

i started watching killer net, it's so stupid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUVtD7cFkYE

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
My favourite part of Nookie is where he says "I am president of America". Such a funny little guy.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

why would they give the alien a runny nose?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Sunk Dunk posted:

half-baked 2 is dire

i started watching killer net, it's so stupid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUVtD7cFkYE

What is this and why is it 3 hours long?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Also, if I do YouTube premium do they get to say bad words and show gore?

Cuz that’s what I want

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
stupid embedding, it was a british series about an addictive video game that causes murders. extremely 90s

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I saw that, except it had edward furlong

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
hmm, Half Baked 2's only returning character is the anti-weed lady, and the very first thing that happens is someone dies from smoking TOO STRONG weed.
Is this supposed to be some sort of reverse meta reefer madness thing or was this directed by Mike Pence?

X JAKK fucked around with this message at 12:20 on Jan 6, 2023

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Does jim breuer really have enough money he said no?

Maybe they didn't ask.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

“Where we’re going, we won’t need eyes to see.”

colonelwest fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Jan 6, 2023

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
I saw a This Is Not Happening with Jim Breuer, he spent 5 minutes talking about a prank call where he impersonated an arab and threatened a missile attack that evacuated a mall, and the next 15 minutes talking about how the entire police force, FBI, and citywide population personally kissed his feet and praised his unparalleled comedy skills for all eternity.

I think he mightve made that story up.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Saw Glass Onion.
Sillier than the first one but I thought it was a lot of fun. Craig's accent is even worse than last time. My main issues are it's a bit too long and the stakes are too big. Having the plot revolve around a Musk analogue, a revolutionary fuel source, and ending with the destruction of the Mona Lisa is too much for a murder mystery.

You know what else I've been watching the past few weeks? Columbo. Never watched it before, which is surprising because I watched so many old crime show with my grandmother. Quincey, Ironside, Perry Mason, and so on. But not Columbo for some reason. Now I'm just starting Season 2 and it's a drat good show. RJ could learn a lot from it.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I hear we got a gay supermechagodzilla up in here!

This thread is turning me gay, I mean I’ve had sex with men before, but it was just a joke, a little lark between friends. But now I actually return their texts the next day. I blame George Soros.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

It’s not racist if you’re half a quarter Filipino. :smug:

colonelwest posted:

This thread is turning me gay, I mean I’ve had sex with men before, but it was just a joke, a little lark between friends. But now I actually return their texts the next day. I blame George Soros.

Matt Schlapp?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

bitterandtwisted posted:

You know what else I've been watching the past few weeks? Columbo. Never watched it before, which is surprising because I watched so many old crime show with my grandmother. Quincey, Ironside, Perry Mason, and so on. But not Columbo for some reason. Now I'm just starting Season 2 and it's a drat good show. RJ could learn a lot from it.

one of my favourite podcasts ever, SMERSHPOD (about the bond films) is pivoting to a Columbo podcast called COLUMPOD so I might have to start watching it also