Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Android Apocalypse posted:

Some studio mates were talking about the movie and I had no idea what it's about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRb4U99OU80
Oh now I understand what this is in reference to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nNXDT1ckW0

The doll looks shockingly like my sister who is coincidentally also named Megan, so we’ve had a lot of fun with that in the family group chat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Lemon Pepper Sprinkle & Spicy Sweet Chili wings from Sandy Hot Wings Cafe while catching the latest Willow.

Wait, this isn't the NFL Game Day Thread.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I loving love that garlic sauce you got AA.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Kalli posted:

Vince is taking back control of the WWE, because of course he is.

https://twitter.com/laurenthomas/status/1611107941108654087

I'm not shocked this is happening, but still: lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

Lemon Pepper Sprinkle & Spicy Sweet Chili wings from Sandy Hot Wings Cafe while catching the latest Willow.

Wait, this isn't the NFL Game Day Thread.

Here, I’ll make this feel more like a GDT:

gently caress the Cowboys

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I guarantee one of my brothers would absolutely be planning on freaking me with horrifying dolls if this came out when we were kids. He and my mom both teamed up to terrorize me with ET and he teased me for years about Chucky freaking me out. Murderous dolls and aliens are about the only things I don't gently caress with movie wise.

My friend from elementary school and I both loving hate ET. One of his sisters won a stuffed ET and would hide it in his room when we were in high school.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Blowjob Overtime posted:

My friend from elementary school and I both loving hate ET. One of his sisters won a stuffed ET and would hide it in his room when we were in high school.

I saw E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial way too early and this is still a :gonk: image to me:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Blowjob Overtime posted:

You were terrified of an ET doll while in high school? Like, 14 year old you freaked out seeing an ET doll?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1611183321588924416

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Mexico be wildin today

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/BrettKollmann/status/1611186749413392384?t=-9ktbUDRokFuCw59flWL_w&s=19

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Unlike McCarthy, I passed my test! Suck it NREMT

Congrats Paramedic Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg

Now time to get busy agonizing over the most minor patient care decisions while absolutely seething over your truck’s lovely suspension.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Congrats Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Unlike McCarthy, I passed my test! Suck it NREMT and Congress

E: also the Cowboys

Yaaaaaaas to both

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Obligatory

Also my best friend was also (still kinda is) scared of E.T.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Skwirl posted:

You were terrified of an ET doll while in high school? Like, 14 year old you freaked out seeing an ET doll?

The terror part was elementary school, but they did put it in his room while he was sleeping so he'd wake up to it.

e:

The Big Jesus posted:

Obligatory

The first time I saw this I was high and laughed until I cried then sent it to a group chat he's on

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

BlindSite posted:

Mexico be wildin today

Yeah, the Sinaloa Cartel is really trying to force the Mexican government's hand after they arrested El Chapo's son.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

The Big Jesus posted:

Obligatory

Oh my god I can’t breathe I’m laughing so hard at that tweet

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
i'm wooshed

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

Yeah, the Sinaloa Cartel is really trying to force the Mexican government's hand after they arrested El Chapo's son.

Yeah its just insane. People shooting at commercial air lines, helicopters doing gun runs etc.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thinking about buying a gun

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
any specific use in mind?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Cavauro posted:

I'll send you one, I have too many that I've won in raffles and have no use for. 223 AR or 270 rifle?

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Cavauro posted:

Buy some gas in Texas sure they just give you one as change

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

he's thinking about buying a gum

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Cavauro posted:

I know there are a lot of responsible gun owners in this thread, but I think the most important question is "how often do you get depressed?"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to use it to threaten others who are around in my bed room and saying that they're going to kill me or acting like they are going to. i would prefer a bolt-action rifle but something more in the style of a "service rifle", like i enjoy using in the fallout games. that wouldn't be a good gun at all for what i said it would be used for, but i don't intend on using it at all in the first place, and i made that crap up. i don't change into a depressed state. i suffer from depression in a normal way. as for a gun, i'd rather not have one. i just think about buying it. the way it all starts is i think it would be funny to think about going out there and buying a big gun, and then i get ready and start thinking about that and start laughing all night long every once in a while.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOzEeJZ92X8

Come buy with me, let's buy, let's buy a gun

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Thinking about buying a gun. Two guns in fact, by canceling my membership to my dead lovely gym and joining up somewhere else.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Let's Go Buy a Gun

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GenuinePowerlessImperatorangel-mobile.mp4

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA-g8YYPKVo
🎶Let's go buy a gun
I hear they're really fun
Let's go buy a gun
And go out shooting🎵

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

BlindSite posted:

Yeah its just insane. People shooting at commercial air lines, helicopters doing gun runs etc.

We’re planning a Mexico trip for this spring and I’m sure this is going to inspire totally reasonable, rational fears in our parents!

Also the NYT out here just casually burning this guy to a crisp:

quote:

But experts were skeptical that the capture of Ovidio Guzmán López, long known as the least accomplished of Mr. Guzmán’s sons, would have any meaningful impact on cartel activities.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Freaquency posted:

We’re planning a Mexico trip for this spring and I’m sure this is going to inspire totally reasonable, rational fears in our parents!

Also the NYT out here just casually burning this guy to a crisp:

I didn't realise they were going through all of this for the fredo of the sinaloa cartel. Although, in a roundabout way being the biggest gently caress up in a narco family kinda makes you the best of a bad bunch no?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

BlindSite posted:

I didn't realise they were going through all of this for the fredo of the sinaloa cartel. Although, in a roundabout way being the biggest gently caress up in a narco family kinda makes you the best of a bad bunch no?

Not really, does anyone pick Fredo as their favorite character from The Godfather? Or even feel that bad when he gets got?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Not really, does anyone pick Fredo as their favorite character from The Godfather? Or even feel that bad when he gets got?

I felt bad for michael.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I have never seen the Godfather movies

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

It’s good I’d recommend watching

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

A few (?) years ago there was some crazy rear end cartel vs Mexican government warfare. Also related to arresting a son.

A bunch of the cartel dudes had GoPros so the higher ups could watch I guess? It was like a small army vs the police and government. Freaking real life twitch streams of CoD. And the weirdest part was that eventually there was a peace agreement reached or whatever by leadership, and all the cartel dudes and government dudes just immediately stopped and starting chatting with each. Like showing good sportsmanship after a match.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
if you don't have a gun the king of england can come in your place any time and start pushing you around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Intruder posted:

if you don't have a gun the king of england can come in your place any time and start pushing you around

that dude's a weiner