Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah but what happens in the 1st Resident Evil game?

After the testing, they sent in 2 trained military response teams to get combat data on their giant zombie spiders, giant zombie plants, giant zombie sharks, giant zombie snakes, regularly sized zombie dogs, regularly sized zombie humans, genetically engineered reptilian-human monsters, and giant strong & hardy & smartish zombie humans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hang on a second, how big was this residence!?!

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Like 20 rooms and one bathroom

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

1 giant mansion with a couple side houses/storage sheds, built on a cave system and incorporating numerous secret laboratories built to house different specimens for research and development purposes.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I noticed Penny Arcade comics are separated into individual panels so you can kind of remix them on the fly:

Welp, ok bye.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
It's kind of impressive how bad his art has gotten. Started off bad, eventually became good, and now it's just this sad mess.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Muscle Tracer posted:

hell yeah, i successfully posted that in the chat thread and not the GOTY thread this time :madmax:

Nothing wrong with posting in the GOTY thread :colbert:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Jerusalem posted:

I like that half of the lore items you can find are about explaining why the house is so large and designed like a maze

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

You could say that the evil in this residence was some kind of biohazard.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Too bad, it used to be such a sweet home

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

An AU walking sim Domicile Lovely where you stroll around a mansion reflecting upon Umbrella's wise investment in public works projects instead of biological warfare.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Waffleman_ posted:

You could say that the evil in this residence was some kind of biohazard.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Shout out to all the Resident Evil scientists who had to think really hard for an animal they hadn't tried turning into a monster yet because all the obvious ones were taken already.

Pwnstar fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Jan 6, 2023

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I fuckin love combat data

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Started up Witcher 3 to check out all the extra graphics they put in it. Good lord that is a pretty game.

Also lol that a new quest has a Witcher in it that is either A) Keanu and they didn't advertise it at all or B) Someone doing a Johnny Silverhand impression

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Pwnstar posted:

Shout out to all the Resident Evil scientists who had to think really hard for an animal they hadn't tried turning into a monster yet because all the obvious ones were taken already.

Is it okay if I wear my shades for the group photo? I just think they make me look cool, okay.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/pXlIY4v.mp4

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Can't wait for my first day at America's Number One Medical Research Company™. I'll bring my pet polar bear, hope he doesn't accidentally knock over any test tubes and get infected with a deadly virus becoming an even more deadly predator ahaha.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I could go for a Jill Sandwich

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Too bad I'm only unlocking apprentice

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

BARRY BURTON

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJYvCHm3Ov4

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Sakurazuka posted:

BARRY BURTON

Barry absolutely carried the entire Revelations 2 experience with his Dad-energy dialogue

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oByTUQjCFg

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The best part of this is that the composer they got for this version had very infamously been pretending to be deaf for his entire career.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

as a ps5 owner i can confirm this is accurate

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
The best bit in RE2make is when Claire and Leon meet outside the police station and IDK how they did it, but it's clear that she's COMPLETELY in love with him already https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7R5_AUktzg&t=199s. And I agree, it was one of the top games in the year it came out.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Who can blame her

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Awkward teen flirting

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

ChickenHeart posted:

Barry absolutely carried the entire Revelations 2 experience with his Dad-energy dialogue

Them implying in that game that the "master of unlocking" and "Jill sandwich" lines were actually a result of Barry having a REALLY BAD sense of humor was a stroke of genius.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Kerrzhe posted:

so i didn't spend anything on path of exile this league but i did just drop $200 on a funny box with buttons on it

https://twitter.com/junkfoodarcades/status/1610702225331961866?s=20

Extremely jealous! Hope you love it! I want one, but haven’t pulled the trigger on it yet

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
Where are you going, Leon?!

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?
Love Resi 1. Dogs through windows, incredible voice acting, terrible plot, itchy, tasty.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Does the REmake keep the OG voice clips?

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

Jay Rust posted:

Does the REmake keep the OG voice clips?

Tragically not though there are a few nods iirc.

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?
This ad campaign we had for Resi 1 in the UK was loving nuts too.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

AceOfFlames posted:

Them implying in that game that the "master of unlocking" and "Jill sandwich" lines were actually a result of Barry having a REALLY BAD sense of humor was a stroke of genius.

Moira bonding with Claire over their Barry-induced trauma was fantastic.