Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

War and Pieces posted:

just cancel all male "musicians" indefinitely

Everyone knows they don't actually care about the music they're just here for the clout

The only exceptions are classical, chiptune and backpack rap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Kitfox88 posted:

turn on your monitor

Thank you, that was much worse delivery

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
:tipshat:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

War and Pieces posted:

just cancel all male "musicians" indefinitely

Kevin came out as nb in 2020, no worries

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Futanari Damacy posted:

People forgetting how traumatized they were by the Bush years that they actually thought Trump was worse

Bush was funny, but remember there was this weird, gross, somber attitude of having to pretend he was good because of 9/11 and not at all a laughing stock. We were robbed of more funny politics poo poo than we could possibly remember

e: this is what got me thinking about him, love the delivery here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKTH6f1JfX8
nothing will ever beat the classic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HZ3Tjohwqo&t=64s

like people take it out of context all the time but literally, that video has a transcript, the man literally said "I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers. Thank you.... Now, watch this drive."

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Fish of hemp posted:

Bush killed 1,5 million people and destroyed Middle East for decades to come.

Trump tweeted nasty stuff and cut taxes.

well during the trump years the govt released COVID at fort detrick and that killed a lot more people

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

When the Australian government made stopping migrant boats its primary promise and purpose and then just invited HMS COVID in because there were whites on board

also New Zealand loving up the initial response less and going back to normal (still with no international travel) within months

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Is that... Laura Loomer???

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Ruffian Price posted:

When the Australian government made stopping migrant boats its primary promise and purpose and then just invited HMS COVID in because there were whites on board

also New Zealand loving up the initial response less and going back to normal (still with no international travel) within months

When the q-pilled former Prime Minister pushed out a last minute press release right before the election announcing that the boat people had returned

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Trump-tier taste in decorations

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
When people get really into calling them congresscritters and squeeing over their orientations for the new ones

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

sleep with the vicious posted:

When people get really into calling them congresscritters

cancer sticks energy

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

There was somebody during the Bush administration that said we could log as much as we want because the trees wouldn't run out before the rapture.

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

When the q-pilled former Prime Minister pushed out a last minute press release right before the election announcing that the boat people had returned

I thought that was the same day as the election? Either way it was an amazing beautiful display of desperation.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

cenotaph posted:

There was somebody during the Bush administration that said we could log as much as we want because the trees wouldn't run out before the rapture.

Reagan blamed trees for global warming

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

dev286 posted:

Is that... Laura Loomer???

Ashkenazi tits

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

cancer sticks energy

heard this old lady yell at a teen to put out his satan dick when i was young and by god if that isn't what i think of any time someone lights up around me

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

cenotaph posted:

George Bush trying to get France in on the war in Iraq by telling Chirac about Gog and Magog and biblical prophecy.

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

ikanreed posted:

Man, I have never seen worse delivery of a joke
I guess your parents didn’t film your birth.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Flowers For Algeria posted:

George Bush trying to get France in on the war in Iraq by telling Chirac about Gog and Magog and biblical prophecy.
Chirac having to call up a priest to find out what he meant afterwards

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

DACK FAYDEN posted:

nothing will ever beat the classic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HZ3Tjohwqo&t=64s

like people take it out of context all the time but literally, that video has a transcript, the man literally said "I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers. Thank you.... Now, watch this drive."

Bush was impossibly cool, unfortunately

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember when that one guy thought he could defeat FBI bullet proof glass with a god drat nail gun

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug

MikeCrotch posted:

Ashkenazi tits

"Big tits and an Ashkenazi IQ"

Trap sprung

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
The scene in the Sopranos where Tony says Ashkenazi.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Remember when that one guy thought he could defeat FBI bullet proof glass with a god drat nail gun

I can very very mildly track the logic of nail is not bullet so nailgun work but also lmao as gently caress at not testing it at like, some poo poo rear end pawn shop or liquor store or something before going while hog on an fbi field office

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you can penetrate most kinds of tempered glass with a nail gun, but penetrate is all it does. it makes a hole the size of a nail. the only purpose of this is making youtube videos.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

you can penetrate most kinds of tempered glass with a nail gun, but penetrate is all it does. it makes a hole the size of a nail. the only purpose of this is making youtube videos.

shoot your joker gas through the nail hole

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Bush was impossibly cool, unfortunately

He just had the confident energy of a friendly fail son who spent a bunch of years doing coke without repercussions.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

guidoanselmi posted:

He just had the confident energy of a friendly fail son who spent a bunch of years doing coke without repercussions.

Just telling someone "this guy has been famously portrayed in dramas by two actors: Josh Brolin and Sam Rockwell" is enough to know he's cool

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

and James Adomian!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The movie W was weirdly bad and off-base for an Oliver Stone movie, tbqh

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

War and Pieces posted:

shoot your joker gas through the nail hole

:fart:

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Futanari Damacy posted:

Oliver Stone's made, what, two good movies?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Futanari Damacy posted:

oh it sucked but Josh Brolin is still cool as a cucumber

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

it'd be weirder if an oliver stone move was good and on-base

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Any Given Sunday is incredible for the combo of peak cocaine Al Pacino and peak cocaine Oliver Stone

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

cenotaph posted:

I believe it was actually something like "when the last tree is felled, jesus will return".

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
AIG is notable for having received taxpayer bailouts and in the fourth quarter of 2008 posted a loss of $61.7 billion, the greatest ever for any corporation. Beyond the $165 million in bonus payments that were announced in March 2009, the total bonuses for the financial unit is unknown, it was estimated that it could have reached $450 million and bonuses for the entire company could have reached $1.2 billion.

The event sparked widespread outrage among both Democratic and Republican politicians, and from media commentators on all sides of the political spectrum. Both the House of Representatives and the Senate adopted bills that taxed these bonuses at a very high rate, but these bills were never signed into law and were opposed by the financial sector, right-wing pundits, and President Barack Obama.

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
https://twitter.com/rightwingcope/status/1611501667731787776?s=46&t=pf5CN7e2HLJADpZJEOitXQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
xena was such a better show