Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

One day we'll eat food

maybe the real food was the horns we honked along the way?

e:

Sherbert Hoover posted:

let's honk it at our birds and eggs immediately!!

seconded. :synpa:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

:honk:

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

maybe the real food was the horns we honked along the way?

e:

seconded. :synpa:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

alexandriao

Plant MONSTER. posted:

found an egg incubator on kijiji.ca.

time to find an egg.

if you see an egg in the picture, circle it please

oh poo poo WTF how did i miss this????? ur threads like these are one of the things that drew me to byob in the first place (marge quest was foundational 4 me)

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
glad you're joining the egg craze. Most of the assets are just taken from Marge Quest and edited, lol. Like the backgrounds are all the same. I'm basically just doing the egg side quest thing but it's its own thing now.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
is that a nest in the tree i see out the window? could it have... EGGS???

e: oh wait that's where the first egg came from lol

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Stoner Sloth

:kimchi: our little bird's first words

we should get some food for our little pals!

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

Stoner Sloth posted:

we should get some food for our little pals!

Plant MONSTER.

As of the current build, there isn't any particular requirement to eat anything but we can eat if we want to

Ass-penny

can we do a real slow mosh pit? a slosh, if you will.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

put the horn in the incubator just to see what happens

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

:toot:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Honkubator

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Shifty Nipples

the horn is already half a bird anyway, there's no way this won't turn out to be a great idea

lol

Shifty Nipples

horney honkubator

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

> go to supermarket to get some tasty treats for our bundles of joy

Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

:f5h:

Shifty Nipples

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

:woop:

Ass-penny

:hellyeah: let's name him Dave

biosterous

dave is very pretty

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Hi dave :frogc00l:

Shifty Nipples

dave the pixiewren

Plant MONSTER.

Wait wasn't that Ted Danzegg or somethin

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Yeah :shrug:

Ass-penny

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I thought that was the first bird's name??

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

I thought that was the first bird's name??

I thought so too but I went back to look and no it was the egg we got from the lady which is now the pixiewren

Shifty Nipples

the special brown-breasted brown bird got named Steve

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Fellas, fellas....

That was just the eggs name. I don't go around calling myself by my placenta's name.

Twenty Four

Viginti Septem posted:

Fellas, fellas....

That was just the eggs name. I don't go around calling myself by my placenta's name.

Lucky for you, too, pretty embarrassing name your mom gave placenta-you. Really dodged the bullet there! lol

biosterous

Viginti Septem posted:

Fellas, fellas....

:hmmyes:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Ass-penny

don't put all of your eggs (or placenta) in one basket

Shifty Nipples

a placenta in the hand is worth... uh

Ass-penny

Shifty Nipples posted:

a placenta in the hand is worth... uh

the best thing in the world is cold placenta sandwiches the next day. cum and get em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.