Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

there was a guy who called loveline and talked about being born without an rear end in a top hat. not sure how many people are born this way but based on Ian’s age and when I heard it I’m gonna go ahead and say it’s the same guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Don’t really believe that story but even if it were true I gotta imagine that’s the easiest surgery in the world to do

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

rear end in a top hat the size of a mason jar

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

WEH posted:

rear end in a top hat the size of a mason jar

you know, I wondered if I was confusing it with that bit. and I might be. but my memory is it was a guy who could fart on command, and that was why he was able to do it.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

slave to my cravings posted:

Don’t really believe that story but even if it were true I gotta imagine that’s the easiest surgery in the world to do

The sphincter is the real problem; otherwise, you've just got a tube like a toilet paper roll where poo poo just kind of plops out of when gravity is working

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

Coxswain Balls posted:

He also took out his addendum in the intro, glad he knows to just roll with liking it in the butt.

I liked the addendum, it was funny that he had to specify

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
i dunno which ep it was but the one where they are wearing santa suits and jordan is super drunk or ill is not a great ep

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

moist turtleneck posted:

i dunno which ep it was but the one where they are wearing santa suits and jordan is super drunk or ill is not a great ep

Holy poo poo what are you talking about Ians mrs santa claus bit had me dying of laughter

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
just got an email and I think I have an ep I will dislike more now

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I’m podcast only so I&J comparing tattoos was just a waste of time, as well as talking to Jordan’s mom off mic. Ahh!

Still love Jordan though.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
stav so fat they couldn't film him at the same time as ian and jordan

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

ian hasnt done the fidancial report in months and im pissed

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

i guess stav is just doing dundalk voice all the time now lol. lazy and sad!

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Stav seems like a real rear end in a top hat

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Space Camp fuckup posted:

Stav seems like a real rear end in a top hat

he may be a loving bitch to service workers constantly but he's just hangry haha!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

lol at Ian buying a first class airline seat on a payment plan

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
He's so goddamn bad with money which makes his idea of just taking over the cumtreon that much funnier

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Also how long until he tats his face like the joker or something

https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1610728627183706112?t=DCe4KSfcRYXWi69_xj-CHQ&s=19

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

ian is retarded lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Probably the worst bunch of nonsense tattoos

Garfield next to a skull next to a sword next to MewToo posted rear end up

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

it rules when addicts choose something as a substitute for their substance abuse like too many tattoos and ska

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
My favorite Stav thing is when they bring up private planes and Stav has to talk about how bad they are for the environment as if he cares.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

The highly visible grease stains on Stav's shirt were a neat touch

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

The_Rob posted:

My favorite Stav thing is when they bring up private planes and Stav has to talk about how bad they are for the environment as if he cares.
lol yea

Also he starts calling Jordan a pig at the end
:allears:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

The_Rob posted:

he doesnt like them because the pilot has to ask your weigjt before letting you on lol

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

When I catch up on episodes I've missed, there are times where my brain doesn't fully click something was said until hours later. Like I watched the Maddy Smith one this morning, and it took until now for me to go ". . . wait, did Jordan mention going down on women but it was ok because it was over the pants and called it 'lioning' and they just IMMEDIATELY moved on without addressing that?"

And even if what I said there was completely made up and she said nothing like it . . . would it SURPRISE anyone if she did?

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

Missing tooth like stav

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Jfc https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1611846342581669888?t=i4mKFPojN0v9Ss-pd65pXg&s=19

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Dealing with his addictions issues by going back to being an alcoholic would be less shameful.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The ep with online boy is extremely good, some clips gonna come out of that one

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/realonlineboy/status/1612908738976817170?t=MYJOnqsXortJM7zK353Gfw&s=19

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Ian’s beanie says Asian Man

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

slave to my cravings posted:

Ian’s beanie says Asian Man

I love ska.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

oh my god she literally is a raccoon

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Famethrowa posted:

oh my god she literally is a raccoon

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
realonlineboy rules

jordan rules

ian rules

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/qXzT1BS.mp4

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I love Dave's whole vibe

https://twitter.com/Shelleegirl/status/1616337408043122689?t=b_Z1qfPRxvd0Pid2nv7sAQ&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Dave was a powerhouse road dog and it's sad to see him getting to the point where it looks like he has to be wheeled out by handlers for a photo op. Best show I ever saw was Attell, Lewis Black, and Mitch Hedberg in Denver in probably 200...4? Just insane crusty guy complaint energy

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jan 21, 2023