Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Incubate the :10bux:

:smuggo:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

oh good :toot:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

aw man the horn was really just a horn? drat.

e: wait it says we have an egg so maybe...

i just really want that horn to become a bird :shrug:

Shifty Nipples fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jan 8, 2023

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
oh im very disorganized when it comes to editing things on mspaint sorry

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Mystery box!

Wait, I thought we didn't need food? Maybe we can donate it

Stoner Sloth

that looks like a rainbow egg on the food sign!

if so then

>take egg

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

oh im very disorganized when it comes to editing things on mspaint sorry

oh haha cool

Shifty Nipples

Stoner Sloth posted:

that looks like a rainbow egg on the food sign!

if so then

>take egg

biosterous

frozen pizza for birds sounds good too

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
How would we cook it?

Incubator?

Plant MONSTER.

Viginti Septem posted:

Mystery box!

Wait, I thought we didn't need food? Maybe we can donate it

I didn't have plans for needing food but who knows where this will take us

Shifty Nipples

frozen pizza for birds is intriguing but we might make a mess of the incubator

Ass-penny

how is no one talking about the egg rolls, who h is clearly why we're here??

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
pizza party at the bird house!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Plant MONSTER.

Stoner Sloth

heck yeah, free egg and foods for our bird pals! :stoked:

Shifty Nipples

Stoner Sloth posted:

heck yeah, free egg and foods for our bird pals! :stoked:

i didn't want to be presumptuous but yeah stealing from large corporations is a moral imperative

Shifty Nipples

unless you meant free egg, and food for our bird pals

Shifty Nipples

either way what are they gonna do try to arrest a bird

Stoner Sloth

Shifty Nipples posted:

i didn't want to be presumptuous but yeah stealing from large corporations is a moral imperative

:hmmyes:

Ass-penny

is there a PS5 that we can ring up as a bag of rice at self checkout?

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

rear end-penny posted:

is there a PS5 that we can ring up as a bag of rice at self checkout?

Only if we limit screen time and review the games before they play! We aint raising no couch potatoes here

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Plant MONSTER.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
>ask cashier about cigarettes

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Ass-penny

I sure hope they have unfiltered!

Twenty Four

Sherbert Hoover posted:

>ask cashier about cigarettes

I mean, the sign told us to, right? No harm in asking!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
First we're stealing, now we're smoking?

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

First we're stealing, now we're smoking?

we actually didn't have the opportunity to steal anything, if that makes it up to you

Plant MONSTER.

Twenty Four

I mean I wouldn't give up the stuff we already have, but you never know when you are going to go on a heist and have to get past the alarm's laser sensors.

Shifty Nipples

I bet we aren't old enough to smoke, also it's a shame our crime was foiled

also also cigarettes are expensive as hell these days

Shifty Nipples fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Jan 9, 2023

Ass-penny

Twenty Four posted:

I mean I wouldn't give up the stuff we already have, but you never know when you are going to go on a heist and have to get past the alarm's laser sensors.

yeah if we have enough money for smokes after we buy the other things I'd say do it. but I don't want to put back the egg rolls or mystery box.

also I saw this image last night and thought about this thread

Plant MONSTER.

All that work the chickens have done... wasted

Ass-penny

another careless, thoughtless accident, in a cruel at worst and apathetic at best universe. why did they live, and why did they die? no reason.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Aren't our birds a little too young to begin smoking?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Ass-penny

how long can they use youth as an excuse??

Plant MONSTER.

Twenty Four

I don't know if we have a freezer to keep our stuff in, but might wanna get it in there before it all thaws, find another place to store it, or at least use it before it spoils.

Also, quite obviously, gotta look in the mystery box and see what's inside!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

> open mystery box