Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Grinches are Glowing posted:

hello byob im watching Avatar the water of sequel 2 I think it's called and this movie is so goddamn rear end loving long that I couldn't resist the addictive urge to post in the theater sorry everyone around me but this is posting it's above and beyond important

Is the way of water through something's urethra?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quadramind

I shaved yesterday and now I look like discount Disco Elysium

Ass-penny

Quadramind posted:

I shaved yesterday and now I look like discount Disco Elysium

do speed about it

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

I decided to go to an old crazy noise venue in south Osaka tonight. A guy I've known for a while who's in a band was playing, but things started way earlier than I expected so I caught like part of the last song. I want to see more shows but I guess that the Osaka noise scene is basically dead. I dunno. This venue is owned by the former guitarist of Boredoms so it'll probably like always be here but I guess since I left Japan in 2014 the scene's sorta died away. I guess I thought it'd be around forever, and it could always rebound, but it was at least really cool to experience at the time.

Escape From Noise

At least there's a good crowd for the show. For a while there were more people performing than audience members. There's stuff going on, but it's not really my thing.

Escape From Noise

I think KK Manga may be the most punk band I've ever seen in Japan. The lead singer walks to the stage slapping himself, thrashes around in the audience, swings the mic around on stage like a maniac, gets belligerent with people, and at one point grabbed a drink from someone near the stage, took a sip, and puked in front of the stage. Then they closed out their set. They're genuinely kind of dangerous to see live. A+ set imho.

Escape From Noise

Also when will I finally be given the divine right of (idiot) kings? I wanna go mad w/ power.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i just cleaned the bathroom and ho-weeh limestone does not play nice

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

dookieblunt

shoot the core!
gooooooood morning goons!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Sup

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Ass-penny

:kimchi:

efn I'm glad you liked the show, or goondolances on noise perpetually seeming like no one is going to be at the show next year. I couldn't tell if you were enjoying yourself or not, actually that's kind of a recurring thing with your posts, but it's probably as much me as you. requesting a probe here IK!

Shifty Nipples

Escape From Noise posted:

I decided to go to an old crazy noise venue in south Osaka tonight. A guy I've known for a while who's in a band was playing, but things started way earlier than I expected so I caught like part of the last song. I want to see more shows but I guess that the Osaka noise scene is basically dead. I dunno. This venue is owned by the former guitarist of Boredoms so it'll probably like always be here but I guess since I left Japan in 2014 the scene's sorta died away. I guess I thought it'd be around forever, and it could always rebound, but it was at least really cool to experience at the time.

you could say that when you left in 2014 you... escaped... from noise :haw:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Ass-penny

you never really leave Japan... Japan leaves you.

makes you think

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I spent the afternoon grinding 2 lbs of shitake mushrooms into powder. I have to wear a respirator because there is a literal mushroom cloud in my kitchen.

Shifty Nipples

Buttchocks posted:

I spent the afternoon grinding 2 lbs of poo pooake mushrooms into powder. I have to wear a respirator because there is a literal mushroom poo poo cloud in my kitchen.

lol

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Quadramind

More like lovely nipples

Ass-penny

Quadramind posted:

More like lovely nipples

lol

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

help byob im watching a horror movie about a scary uncanny valley robot puppet someone hold my hand

Goons Are Gifts

speaking of absolute horror, what is the right way to do popcorn, sweet, salty, caramel, one of the crazy ones? What's yours

Goons Are Gifts

I saw bratwurst and pizza flavor once and there's a Christmas cookie edition too

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

help byob im watching a horror movie about a scary uncanny valley robot puppet someone hold my hand

I want to see that movie so bad

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

arsenicCatnip

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

wait are people actually watching that movie? I thought it was a morbius situation and everyone was just making fun of it

Quadramind

Either peanut butter popcorn or salted butter, but don't overdo it, don't make a mess

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

arsenicCatnip posted:

wait are people actually watching that movie? I thought it was a morbius situation and everyone was just making fun of it

It's meant to be really loving good

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Finger Prince

speaking of absolute horror, what is the right way to do popcorn, sweet, salty, caramel, one of the crazy ones? What's yours

I like sweet and salty. Dill pickle is also good.

arsenicCatnip

Rarity posted:

It's meant to be really loving good

That's an absolute shocker if true. All of the trailers with the weird tiktok dancing american girl doll really made it seem like primo "gently caress you it's January" material

Goons Are Gifts

arsenicCatnip posted:

Which movie we talking about? I got into one of the sneak preview at the theater and they do that here but not sure which movie people are making fun of

Goons Are Gifts

Oh no I haven't seen that trailer, is this movie scary?? I'm completely unaware and I'm not prepared and always scared!!

arsenicCatnip

Which movie we talking about? I got into one of the sneak preview at the theater and they do that here but not sure which movie people are making fun of

It's called M3gan or Megan. I honestly have little idea what it's actually about, I think it's like a sci-fi thing with a doll toy becoming sentient? idk if its a horror movie or if the CG doll is just unintentionally creepy as poo poo

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
It's Chucky except with a creepy girl android

Goons Are Gifts

Oh poo poo yes it's this movie I'm in, oh God I didn't know it was a preview aaaa!

Goons Are Gifts

The girl from get out is in this so good start oh god

Ass-penny

I literally don't remember the last movie I saw in theatres.

Goons Are Gifts

The robot just read Alice in wonderland using exact copies of the voices from the movie when reading out the dialogues and somehow no one finds that scary as hell

Goons Are Gifts

Finger Prince posted:

I like sweet and salty. Dill pickle is also good.

The other day I saw popcorn taste and I wonder what that means

Like the bubblegum with bubblegum taste

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

I literally don't remember the last movie I saw in theatres.

Youremother

MORT

The last movie I saw in theaters was The Green Knight, and it was awesome as hell on the big screen. I really wanted to see Marcel the Shell with Shoes On in a theater but it didn't get released in my area :smith:

B33rChiller

Classic theater spice flavour but with the twist of using coconut oil for popping.

Salt and butter to taste

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i saw The Menu recently, it was gr8

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Going to the theater multiple times a week if I get the chance, watching movies is so much more special there than at home imo

Also where else can you pay the price of a used car for a bit of popcorn