Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
So how much do the Bills care about having to play the AFC title game in KC vs in a neutral site?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

stripes can bail out the chiefs wherever the game is played :twisted:

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
The Bills have had five games Arrowhead in the last three seasons (2W, 3L) including two post-season losses, and they have another regular season game there next season. At this point, I reckon the Bills would love a neutral site.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
LOL @ Josh Dobbs playing light years better against this dogshit Jags D than Wilson did. I legit never want to see Wilson again.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I would trade a first round pick for Mike Vrabel (I've had a few drinks and reserve the right to amend this post)

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Professor Funk posted:

I would trade a first round pick for Mike Vrabel (I've had a few drinks and reserve the right to amend this post)

He was underrated for a while and now I think he's overrated.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

mcmagic posted:

LOL @ Josh Dobbs playing light years better against this dogshit Jags D than Wilson did. I legit never want to see Wilson again.

Their D scores TD's unlike the overrated Jets D. I guess that is why they are going to be in the playoffs.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

mcmagic posted:

He was underrated for a while and now I think he's overrated.

Hes real good unfortunately he caught the titan bug of hiring the dumbest oc possible

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Neutral site AFCCG should be held in Met Life. New Jersey is basically No Mans Land

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
drat if the Jags had lost and the Pats and Dolphins also lost they got in but now it’s the Pats

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The neutral site should be Detroit or Pittsburgh.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
Sitting here laughing at anyone thinking the Pats are going to do anything other than get the ever-loving poo poo stomped out of them tomorrow

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
The Pats are definitely losing but I don't expect the Jets to lose to Skylar Thompson. The Steelers might beat the Browns, but they did lose to them already once before Watson was playing

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Things are setting up nicely for Pats to get stomped by Bills two weeks in a row.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
This evening is going to be pain

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Things are setting up nicely for Pats to get stomped by Bills two weeks in a row.

The Browns aren't winning.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Browns will win. The Pats are getting in at 8-9 because last season 10 wins wasn’t enough lol.

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022
Been a lot of naysayers, going on and on how the Pats would never be in this situation. On the cusp of a Superbowl run.

I summon the Buffalo Bills of November 6th, 2022. The day they lost to the Wilson lead Jets.

Shits going down today and I guess many fates will be decided by 430est.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

That would be pretty funny not gonna lie

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Sauce wearing a Hamlin jersey is cool.

https://twitter.com/snyjets/status/1612114822392430596

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Sauce is cool and good.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Armstead is out. We're extra hosed.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Looks like it will be Greg Little at LT, who I think is still hurt, with no backup. Should be fun.

https://twitter.com/MiamiDolphins/status/1612127766580690944

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

If the Dolphins make the playoffs would they really try and play Tua?

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

mcmagic posted:

The Browns aren't winning.

They beat the Steelers once already without Watson, they could do it again

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

is pepsi ok posted:

Looks like it will be Greg Little at LT, who I think is still hurt, with no backup. Should be fun.

https://twitter.com/MiamiDolphins/status/1612127766580690944

Jets' tackle situation is worse lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Christ Miami doesn’t have a prayer with these injuries

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
lol pats

go bills

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

LET'S GO BUFFALO

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Ah, early avoidable penalties

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Man. So many false starts by the backup linemen this year. Absolutely ridiculous.

TNABuffalo
Apr 4, 2011

I almost...Almost feel sorry for MacCorkle

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

TNABuffalo posted:

This is a cursed post

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

TNABuffalo posted:

Nah, gently caress that guy

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus christ Skylar Thompson is *so bad*

TNABuffalo
Apr 4, 2011

tarbrush posted:

Nah, gently caress that guy

You're right after further consideration

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Lmao Bills please don’t let up

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022
Over in the first 14 seconds

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Basically if the Jets had won 1 of the 2 pats games they would be in the playoffs with a win today. Just pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Tomlinson is so bad