Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Edmunds making a splash play? What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
loving hell. Kind of a lost season I guess, but after all those ten win teams missing it, its nice to back into the playoffs cheaply

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
lol at the dickhead in the crowd reaching across that kid's face to take a selfie

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Lmao, clown pic

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
fined for removing the jersey!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I hope Robert Saleh gets Hep C

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

lol 6-9 go dolphins

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
The Pats got what they deserved

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Enjoying eliminating the Steelers too

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Is Tua playing next week? Haven’t really been keeping up

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Mac Jones dead so what

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
It's over New England. Eliminated.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
LOL @ ending the season losing 6 in a row and not scoring a loving touchdown in the last 3+ games. They are idiots so they are going to keep this staff but they shouldn't.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

If they don't at least get rid of LaFleur I'll lose all interest in next season.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

6-11 - is that scorigami?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
weird season. i hope fatt matt gets and then they use that to joe judge and next year the big beefy boston boys are back to bashing bad boiholes in the afc east. so say we all

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022
So Tuanon to the playoffs?

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
There’s one thing for certain, Miami showed they’re gonna win the Superbowl today.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

t a s t e posted:

I assume not, but who knows

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

t a s t e posted:

well this certainly doesn't bode well for it

https://twitter.com/WillManso/status/1612194625338445825

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
As the season ends it's a good time to remember that I loving despise the Jets and rooting for them is one of the worst parts of my life.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

Mulaney Power Move posted:

https://twitter.com/nfl_scorigami/status/1612194813100670979?s=46&t=Y0d03-qIadLjwGXj3G2oGw

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Mulaney Power Move posted:

in the regular season

happened in the 1999 nfc title game

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I almost thought Miami was about to get a TD with that final reverse and absolutely make it look like more of a real football game than it was.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

mcmagic posted:

As the season ends it's a good time to remember that I loving despise the Jets and rooting for them is one of the worst parts of my life.
McMagic was right

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the only fanbase that is justified being constantly negative is the new york football jets

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Jets didn't force a turnover in the last 6 games.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

mcmagic posted:

Jets didn't force a turnover in the last 6 games.

They are going to fire Douglas and keep Saleh I can feel it. Get ready to go 3-14 next year.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Is it good to not force a turnover or have a touchdown in the last 3 games?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Offense had a bunch of sloppy mistakes, and still that was their best offensive performance of the season, lol.

Lost the game on 2 kickoff return TD's because Cameron Achord needs to be fired as much as Fatty P does

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

mcmagic posted:

Is it good to not force a turnover or have a touchdown in the last 3 games?

It's good if you're the other team.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Like I've been saying forever, the Pats are dumb now and don't matter anymore. Everyone cowering at the prospect of Bill pulling some 12D chess moves needs to get over it for good. Just as his ability and/or interest in having his fingers in every pie died off, he assembled his worst staff ever and his noob QB ate poo poo.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Lol 5 field goals and a safety. I'm so glad I didn't watch this slog.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Hey Robert, if you lose a game to Skyler Thompson you aren't a loving championship caliber anything you dumbass.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
At least it won’t be Baltimore knocking us out of the first round this time.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Amen

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

So uh, is Tua playing next week?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

WalletBeef posted:

If not, lol!!!!

Gotta give credit to mcmagic for his proclamation of a Jets victory it did a lot of the heavy lifting today

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

WalletBeef posted:

Medically it sounds like he shouldn't, so yes he will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Even sloppy, Bills should beat Teddy or Thompson comfortably