Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Goldilocks except it's ran by Jigsaw.

"Hello Goldilocks, before you are three bowls of porridge..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Let go from my job at the Dick Sucking Factory

Karate Bastard

Were you bad at your job, or was there somehow a sudden decrease in demand for dick sucking? Are these things correlated? We will never know

The Voice of Labor

the more efficient the worker becomes at dick sucking, the fewer need to be employed. also the more prone to premature ejaculation the clients of the dick sucking factory become, the fewer workers need to be employed

baka of lathspell

Prurient Squid posted:

An oral history of anal.

why is this so lo key funny

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Karate Bastard

eat butt long time lol

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Putty posted:

Let go from my job at the Dick Sucking Factory

if you increase your flexibility you can be self employed and work from home

Prurient Squid

A folk song written by a junior manager.

"There's a time to lean and a time to clean,
A time to work hard and a time to hardly work,
A time to prepare and a time to prepare to fail.

Turn, turn, turn."

Karate Bastard

In a spiritual sequel to Liar Liar, Jim Carrey plays a widely unpopular besuited pathological liar skulking the forests, this spring, in Slanderman.

Karate Bastard

Superstition is caused by a covert but massive surveillance network directing strikes against people leaving keys upon tables, walking under ladders etc. Though massive, the network is characterized by a dilbertesque bureaucracy led by an absolute lunatic, so its operation can often be perceived as haphazard and arbitrary, and so many offenders' offenses often go unpunished. Hilarity and shenanigans ensue with painful frequency, to our everyman protagonist who just tries to go through his day after having been recruited into the agency by sheer happenstance.

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jan 8, 2023

The Voice of Labor

I knew the grocery store was shady when I saw the meath counter

Prurient Squid

Karate Bastard posted:

Superstition is caused by a covert but massive surveillance network directing strikes against people leaving keys upon tables, walking under ladders etc. Though massive, the network is characterized by a dilbertesque bureaucracy led by an absolute lunatic, so its operation can often be perceived as haphazard and arbitrary, and so many offenders' offenses often go unpunished. Hilarity and shenanigans ensue with painful frequency, to our everyman protagonist who just tries to go through his day after having been recruited into the agency by sheer happenstance.

Lead by Stevie Wonder.

Prurient Squid

Judge Dredd sees a fat man in a red suit trying to break into someone's house on Christmas eve. Sentence is death. He pulls out his blaster. But Santa isn't about to back down from a fight.

e:

woah, this joke has been done before according to Google image search lol. Thread?

Prurient Squid

Going back to the dilapidated clown town. Can it be ruled over my an enigmatic figure known as the one eyed mummer?

Karate Bastard

The famous "clown town blues" is actually the blues, greens, reds and purples, and yellows, and is traditionally played on xylophone and an assortment of honk horns.

baka of lathspell

Prurient Squid posted:

Going back to the dilapidated clown town. Can it be ruled over my an enigmatic figure known as the one eyed mummer?

you picked the wrong town to clown in, bub

strange newcomer clown: I’m sorry, I didn’t know the rules

then he reaches slow for his pie and it’s like yojimbo with pies idk

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Prurient Squid

Is this Escape from New York but with clowns? With MORE clowns?

Karate Bastard

I'm still thinking about clowntip #11

RavenousScoot posted:

a clown giving tiktok lifehacks

clowntip #11
most people peel their banana whole
uh uh that won't cut it
break the thing in half beforehand
now you got TWO peels
*tosses them into the air*
*taps nose knowingly, honking it in the process*
*slips twice walking to turn off the camera*

Karate Bastard

There is a league of good clowns, armed with pies of cream and flowers of squirt, sworn to fight the evil clowns, like pennywise and mcdonald.

Karate Bastard

Surreptitiously, Guiseppe produces a hidden cream pie from his harlequin shirt sleeve. Across the greasy tile, Ronald draws a steel tenderizer from his pantaloons. "Skullcrusher" is its name.

baka of lathspell

if u think about it Ronald mcdonald is the creepiest clown in the universe. think I’ll go with blood red & piss yellow for my clownatory getup

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Karate Bastard

While Guiseppe studied slipping at cirque du soleil in Baie-Saint-Paul, Ronald studied the forbidden clowning techniques in Baltimore.

Prurient Squid

The T-800 tweets "It's in your nature to destroy each other" and every response is "yikes!".

baka of lathspell

for 12 long years you have been asking yourself, who is john galt? this is john galt speaking 1/500 -john galt (@johnnygalt)

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Prurient Squid

Shot for comedy - no literally.

The Voice of Labor

a kid ducks into the library to evade the group of bullies pursuing him. he stumbles on a book about nominative determinism and reads it intently. his name, galen fagan

e: the nominative determinism for getting picked on because of your name, not being gay

The Voice of Labor fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jan 11, 2023

Prurient Squid

If Alan Greenspan takes a poo poo before 12pm the markets are gonna tank, but if he takes a piss as well as a poo poo those stocks are gonna go sky high.

Finger Prince

This is kind of a dumb poo poo in your head as soon as you wake up thing too, but:
A band with union seniority rules.
"what do you mean I'm not lead guitar anymore?"
"Sorry Dave, Jerry bumped you to drums, he's senior."
"But Jerry sucks at guitar!"
"I know, but those are the rules. We're hiring for a drummer, when we find one we can action your transfer to rhythm guitar."
"why didn't Jerry transfer to lead singer? He's not a bad singer, that way I could have stayed lead guitar!"
"Steve is lead singer, and he's got 35 years in this band."
"Steve needs to transfer to tambourine and cruise until retirement."
*sigh* "I know."

Twenty Four

Finger Prince posted:

This is kind of a dumb poo poo in your head as soon as you wake up thing too, but:
A band with union seniority rules.
"what do you mean I'm not lead guitar anymore?"
"Sorry Dave, Jerry bumped you to drums, he's senior."
"But Jerry sucks at guitar!"
"I know, but those are the rules. We're hiring for a drummer, when we find one we can action your transfer to rhythm guitar."
"why didn't Jerry transfer to lead singer? He's not a bad singer, that way I could have stayed lead guitar!"
"Steve is lead singer, and he's got 35 years in this band."
"Steve needs to transfer to tambourine and cruise until retirement."
*sigh* "I know."

lol :nice:

Prurient Squid

God's psychiatrist told him to take on a creative project to help improve his mental health so he created the world.

Finger Prince

Prurient Squid posted:

God's psychiatrist told him to take on a creative project to help improve his mental health so he created the world.

The great flood was a fit of pique where they were just like "This is poo poo! Everything I do is poo poo! Nothing I make is worth a drat!"

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

Prurient Squid posted:

If Alan Greenspan takes a poo poo before 12pm the markets are gonna tank, but if he takes a piss as well as a poo poo those stocks are gonna go sky high.
Greenslog Day.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Prurient Squid posted:

God's wife: "You haven't touched that thing for what, a millenium? Or three?"

God: "No, remember I did the thing where I made it rain frogs. And crickets."

God's wife: *withering stare*

God: "Alright, I'll get to it in a bit."

God's wife: "I've heard that before. It's a mess down there. Why don't you just have Junior take care of things for a bit? You can keep working on the Zemos Project then."

God: "But he hasn't ever... whatever. Fine."

*****1,990 years pass******

God: *walks into living room* "Wha?... I thought you were down on Earth taking care of everything? Why are you playing video games?"

Jesus: *takes off headphones* "Hm? Oh, they're doing fine."

God: *narrows eyes* *heads to Earth* "WHAT THE poo poo"

Prurient Squid

What if Kemono Friends was a theatre play by Bertolt Brecht?

Karate Bastard

The daily misadventures of Samurai Yo-Jim-Bob.

Samurai Yojimbob: My uchigatana has been drawn, and cannot return to the sheath until it has tasted blood.

Samurai Yojimbob: Mooooooooooooom! Can you tie my shoes please! My uchigatana has been drawn, and cannot return to the sheath until it has tasted blood.

Samurai Yojimbob Mom: Did you not defeat the enemy?

Samurai Yojimbob: The enemy ran away, and were too swift for Samurai Yo-Jim-Bob.

Samurai Yojimbob Mom: If you put your uchigatana down, you can use both your hands to tie your shoes.

Samurai Yojimbob: No.

baka of lathspell

Karate Bastard posted:

Samurai Yojimbob: My uchigatana has been drawn, and cannot return to the sheath until it has tasted blood.

Samurai Yojimbob: Mooooooooooooom! Can you tie my shoes please! My uchigatana has been drawn, and cannot return to the sheath until it has tasted blood.

Samurai Yojimbob: The enemy ran away, and were too swift for Samurai Yo-Jim-Bob.

Samurai Yojimbob Mom: If you put your uchigatana down, you can use both your hands to tie your shoes.

lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

google THIS

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Karate Bastard posted:

Prurient Squid

The T-800 travels back in time to protect John Conner. Unfortunately his circuits get scrambled in the process and ends up siding with Beavis and Butthead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

You've heard of Han Solo. Now it's time for Ham Solo.