Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_roa4ovsDU81qigfjt.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Hey, Talby, I got a piece of debris! I think I figured out a way!

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Nenonen posted:

I bet that everyone who questioned hyperloop feels really embarrassed now! :smug:

Funny you say that, because Twitter banned the account the DC bus service used to announce delays etc. Maybe natural disasters are the next stage in Musk's nefarious plan!

Blue Footed Booby fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Jan 11, 2023

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_robtpyH0xm1uk10e9.mp4

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/2BWPRS1.mp4

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

lady in dead-center in the background the white top transforms into the irl version of :aaa:

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

And that's why flaming shots are banned in almost all bars.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Pretty much as soon as YouTube started, we were looking up “flaming shots” in the high school computer lab laughing our asses off at people dousing their faces in burning alcohol

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I wonder if she left a tip

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Put flaming shots in a rocks glass and you can just cover it with your hand to put it out. The vacuum it creates will make the glass suction itself to your hand if the seal is good.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-4OaQ9j7kE

All-time classic

(it's age-restricted but not bad. It's just someone taking a flaming shot and setting their face on fire, then involuntarily spitting a fireball)

The Wiggly Wizard fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Jan 11, 2023

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Another hard day at the silicosis factory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwA6zP_FyZE

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

CommieGIR posted:

Driver did not survive.

That became horrendous when I parsed enough of the photos to understand what happened :catstare:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Put flaming shots in a rocks glass and you can just cover it with your hand to put it out. The vacuum it creates will make the glass suction itself to your hand if the seal is good.

A guy at work tried this but sticking it to his chest but it went wrong and he burnt a nipple off (allegedly).

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/nftbadger/status/1610263770994974720?s=20

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

GABA ghoul posted:

I wonder if she left a tip

He tipped already

5TonsOfFlax
Aug 31, 2001

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I tried this once, but with a candle in a glass. It worked, but there was too much air in the glass to work quickly.

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

5TonsOfFlax posted:

I tried this once, but with a candle in a glass. It worked, but there was too much air in the glass to work quickly.

"Why is he showing us a grape in his han....oh"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

that picture reminds me that i am always annoyed when people in movies need some blood for a ritual or to open a mystic doorway or whatever, and to get it they draw a knife across their palm.

way go to man! now you've crippled one of your hands that you're going to need to escape from the demons any minute now. why the poo poo would you cut yourself on your palm instead of, like, the back of your forearm or your butt or something? dumb

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
nah man, you might infect yourself out in the field if you havent sterilized the knife or the cut site.

you should prep and have blood viles or bags.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

5TonsOfFlax posted:

Too small of a flame. Flaming liquor has more surface area than a candle wick.

I didn't say it was a good idea.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

5TonsOfFlax posted:

burn wounds are scary poo poo

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

What are those three ingredients at the start anyway? The black powder is probably carbon black, but the white powder and liquid goop? The title hints at the white stuff being some sort of powdered rubber latex, but it could as easy be a filler with the actual rubber being the liquid he pours in.

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

PhazonLink posted:

nah man, you might infect yourself out in the field if you havent sterilized the knife or the cut site.

you should prep and have blood viles or bags.

While true, I get the impression many of the dark magic blood rituals you hear about are hastily improvised instead of well prepared. And I don't know the freshness requirements - does it have to be straight out of you for ritual purposes, or is bagged ok?

And speaking of, may this be why older texts suggest silver knives for ritual purposes? It's not a great knife material overall, but maybe the limited self-sterilizing of the silver was appreciated.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

I am looking at that and I, an adult, cannot think of how one safely connects a second hose

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー
I think he was trying to seal it but screwed the wrong way. If you wanted to attach another hose, I'd imagine it'd involve turning it off first, ie screwing the top nut.

But maybe it's good that neither of us are firemen, much like that fellow.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

https://i.imgur.com/3rIOnon.mp4

Automobile safety test from 1930.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Not a scratch on the body. Well done.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

HAmbONE posted:

I am looking at that and I, an adult, cannot think of how one safely connects a second hose

Turn the water off. Take the cap off. Install hose. Turn water back on;

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Kith posted:

"We did put in a way to stop the car...right guys?"

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Where is the E-Stop on that machine?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Kith posted:

"Yep, it's safe."

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Serephina posted:

I think he was trying to seal it but screwed the wrong way. If you wanted to attach another hose, I'd imagine it'd involve turning it off first, ie screwing the top nut.

But maybe it's good that neither of us are firemen, much like that fellow.

The top nut opens and closes the valve below ground. The body of the hydrant is to channel water up to the outlets. Close valve, secure the second hose and open valve would be how I'd roll...

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Harry_Potato posted:

The top nut opens and closes the valve below ground. The body of the hydrant is to channel water up to the outlets. Close valve, secure the second hose and open valve would be how I'd roll...

That cant be right. That sounds way too obvious. There has to be a trick to it.

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

Preoptopus posted:

That cant be right. That sounds way too obvious. There has to be a trick to it.

The trick is the 5 sided nut on top is a bitch to turn without the tool, the tool is the trick.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Kith posted:

The driver looks suspiciously like Harpo Marx.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Deteriorata posted:

The driver looks suspiciously like Harpo Marx.

some loving NCIS zoom enhance poo poo going on here

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

The trick is the 5 sided nut on top is a bitch to turn without the tool, the tool is the trick.

If the above ground part had water in it, it would freeze solid and crack. Like ever functional thing in this world, mistakes were made, lessons were learned and a new itineration came forth...

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

This sentence reads way different for the dyslexic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Woodsy Owl posted:

This sentence reads way different for the dyslexic.

Something something top bitch