Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

that one at least has been intentionally disabled for like a month now. one issue I remember seeing a lot of was people vaulting over something and shooting up into the skybox

https://twitter.com/Price412/status/1604250359345872896?s=20

but also, like, you still occasionally load into matches without the ability to sprint (which also somehow makes you lose the red dot sight on the red eye). just tons of small issues stacking on top of each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/ShiinaBR/status/1612813634048036864?t=9roo2M0y-lHgxBzA248ZBA&s=19
Mangling is still busted, but is back and I saw someone do the hammer glitch lol

Also
https://twitter.com/BlvckParis/status/1612833355732758531?t=49T3iwv64GQV2ssnDGktyg&s=19

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

That company is hella into NFTs and crypto

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

MarcusSA posted:

as far as I know Epic is into crypto/nft's as well but isnt being pushed as hard.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

Yep. Great time to jump on that bandwagon if epic does! Money laundering has never been easier.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

That companies Twitter is pure cancer too. I feel dirty even have looked at it.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Their clothing is also boring as poo poo. Give me a designer with some interesting stuff. It's just all black everything with black graphics on it. Just flat and boring. At least I got that rather nice animal print body suit skin from the Balenciaga collab

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Yeah it sucks a lot and fits nicely with some clips of Marshall McLuhan I saw today.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Lol I just started reading Marshall McLuhans ‘Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man”.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

They disabled the glider redeployment augment!

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Mr Hootington posted:

They disabled the glider redeployment augment!

And the balloon one.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Spacebump posted:

And the balloon one.

Oh poo poo. That must have just happened. Wonder what that was messing up

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Probably all the complaints about balloon players being outside of the draw distance but still able to attack players on the ground.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Any broken shortcuts through this week's challenges?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

They are all pretty easy to do

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I'm not sure what was up with the fishing one. I caught 5 in one match, and it only counted 2 of them. I don't know if it had to be different species for the total number in each tier or if it was just bugged that match. But the capture one seems to work normally still.

Blorknorg
Jul 19, 2003
Crush me like a Blorknorg!

Hrist posted:

I'm not sure what was up with the fishing one. I caught 5 in one match, and it only counted 2 of them. I don't know if it had to be different species for the total number in each tier or if it was just bugged that match. But the capture one seems to work normally still.

Jellyfish don't count, so also if you take that fishing perk you screw yourself out of being able to complete it that match because that's all you catch from then on.

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
You and a friend can tame the same wolf and alternate to complete.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Blorknorg posted:

Jellyfish don't count, so also if you take that fishing perk you screw yourself out of being able to complete it that match because that's all you catch from then on.

It was all floppers(?) and shield fish though. I thought about the perk to see if it was a species thing. But I didn't have it before or after.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Got to level 201 today

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Hrist posted:

the easy way to do this challenge is in party royal mode.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

It's happening
https://twitter.com/iFireMonkey/status/1613630817544114203?t=bnUWp0a7OeGVk4xWdmUYGQ&s=19

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Finally, people using Rick and morty skins can switch to something else

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Friggin' Sweet.

But now that JR did a bad, that makes the Rick Dance very rare.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Ah yeah hmm I shoulda bought that. It’ll probably never show up in the shop ever again.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

I for one enjoyed the subreddit screaming about how Morty never came back to the shop for a year, then immediately complaining when the skins stayed in the shop for a solid two months.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Hammers are getting kind of annoying to fight against, especially if they are running more than one.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Overbite posted:

Hammers are getting kind of annoying to fight against, especially if they are running more than one.

Yeah there isn’t really much of a defense for it besides unloading as fast as possible. If I see a hammer bro I usually drink and orange drink just for that extra speed and cut the distance in half when they’re jumping and slide to the side. Usually don’t get a direct hit but enough like to continue unloading.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Hammers have 3 charges now.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Update will be tomorrow. Delayed 1 day.
https://twitter.com/FortniteStatus/status/1615364656624795654?t=n3asVyZc9-LTc1bu8odMsw&s=19

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I was curious about this. The weekly tab was replaced with "Miscellaneous" for now, and has the weekly bonus.

Apparently they also moved the next storyline quests to drop tomorrow as well.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Drowning Rabbit posted:

I was curious about this. The weekly tab was replaced with "Miscellaneous" for now, and has the weekly bonus.

Apparently they also moved the next storyline quests to drop tomorrow as well.

Yeah it has to be unlocked or added with the next update.

We should get a new weapon, dead space collab, a new concert announcement, and most likely map changes.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Is anyone getting xp from creator stuff? I like to grind the Bednite one since I don’t have to pay a lot of attention.

Is there a faster grind?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Tell me more, this poo poo is taking forever.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

im just grinding through levels doing the milestones and picking up the dailies. I hit 10 levels in a week.

im also pretty much done with every single milestone except for one more level of hunting/taming animals and that healing one is still at 7/20 so I probably wont get to that one. if I'm dying I probably dont have a chance to heal anyways.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

IG-88 posted:

Is anyone getting xp from creator stuff? I like to grind the Bednite one since I don’t have to pay a lot of attention.

Is there a faster grind?

Save the World.

Also it's fun. You also get vBucks from the daily quests along with BP exp.

I didn't really bother with this weeks quests seeing as how I'm like 211 already.

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

I've had help working on that healing milestone by getting stuck running the storm with a stack of slap juice and a medspray lol

Other then the bugs n' glitches I've been enjoying my first season of fortnite. It's fun!

Blorknorg
Jul 19, 2003
Crush me like a Blorknorg!

MarcusSA posted:

Save the World.

Also it's fun. You also get vBucks from the daily quests along with BP exp.

I didn't really bother with this weeks quests seeing as how I'm like 211 already.

Reminder: only founders get the vbux unfortunately.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Dead Nerve posted:

I've had help working on that healing milestone by getting stuck running the storm with a stack of slap juice and a medspray lol

Other then the bugs n' glitches I've been enjoying my first season of fortnite. It's fun!

ooooooh, thats a good idea, didnt think of that. I'll def be doing a bunch of those runs then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

I picked up playing Save The World about a week ago out of curiosity and it's not too bad. It definitely feels like an unfinished beta game so far but it's a lot more fun than grinding out XP on most of the creative maps that gave out decent experience.