Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

indigi posted:

remember when people in cspam thought haz was cool lol

no, my mind glazes over when goons post about streamers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
The Taliban Announces their first locally produced sports car.

https://twitter.com/suhailshaheen1/status/1612899265549946881?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_...eature=emb_logo

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

Taliban ftw

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Orange Devil posted:

Again from those Americans I speak though, they aren't in my estimation hostie to their government, but they certainly don't understand it.

luv playing the whataboutist game trying to figure out what the hell a person would even be trying to say if you just swapped china for america in a sentence

Bot 02
Apr 2, 2010

Dude... Did my plushie just talk?
https://twitter.com/ajphelo/status/1613391153881313280?s=20&t=21__QGjYlH0EkKCOiOBZNw

NO! It's just dumb!

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

This is what happens when you educate the boys instead

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Is that one of those homemade shells over a crappy but reliable 40 year old Toyota?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Corky Romanovsky posted:

Is that one of those homemade shells over a crappy but reliable 40 year old Toyota?

still better than a ford or GM car.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

the only thing i got from that tweet is my dead brain cells

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

unwantedplatypus posted:

Where is “NL”

Next to BE and DE.

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

drat right this is what our president's about and we're here for the god destruction

as much as it sounds like meaningless rambling it's interesting to consider this after the zero-covid article was shared from a few pages back.

quote:

But the Chinese system cannot – indeed, no matter how much it tries – shake off its basic Marxist DNA, which impels it to try to conquer the world, to defeat the things that neoliberalism declares as natural laws. Where we shrugged, China, for a combination of reasons both political and historical, foolishly tried to save lives, and we went through a whole range of responses witnessing this play out – first disbelief at the scale of the effort, then horror at its apparent success, and now finally a smug satisfaction at the fact that it seems even the communists weren’t able to defy gravity. We hope next time they’ll learn their lesson and simply give up like the rest of us; lie flat from day one instead of trying.

it's anger that China refuses to take its place in the natural order of things (whether spiritual or rules-based-international)

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Orange Devil posted:

It seems rather stupid to kill off the people you just spent 3 decades educating and getting to the cutting edge of their fields and wish to use to drive innovation in China and transform the economy away from being cheap labour imo.

yea, no need to shoot the shitlib nerds when you can just section them off into the china democratic league or something safely far away from the levers of power

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Haha yea there should definitely be a West Wing style show for the Democrat League. In 8 seasons the only thing Chairman Bartlet accomplishes is passing a resolution largely echoing CPC policy. Fans of the show defend it with "what do you expect? his party is a minority in the national congress".

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
um maybe if you want to get things done you should work your way to the standing committee of the national people's congress and change things from inside sweety :champ:

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022

unwantedplatypus posted:

Where is “NL”

mostly below sea level within our lifetimes, inshallah.

two-time fee has issued a correction as of 12:57 on Jan 12, 2023

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

two-time fee posted:

this

next to the uk they produce some of the most dogshit people on the planet (sorry orange devil)

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

this

next to the uk they produce some of the most dogshit people on the planet (sorry orange devil)

this has also been my experience

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

Actually I think it's Old Zealand ?

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

You gotta hand it to 'em

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

two-time fee posted:

Hasn't it been below sea level for like thousands of years?

Like, that's what "nether" means right

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.

Eminent DNS posted:

only like a quarter of it, there's another big part of the country that's less than 1 meter above sea level

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Kassad posted:

only like a quarter of it, there's another big part of the country that's less than 1 meter above sea level

not for long lol

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

Prince Namor of the House of Orange

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Eminent DNS posted:

actually i hear that the name comes from the fact that the country is a manifestation of hell on earth, periodically vomiting forth yakubian hordes to spread misery and evil among the righteous

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.
it's not the uk tho

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

This has also been my experience. Though I will fight you to the death if you do not classify the US as objectively worse.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/Tarhuwa/status/1612976533764710401

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i say this all the time

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i tried to make this into the thread title but i couldnt figure out how to fit it well enough

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
isn't that a Jordan peterson quote

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

indigi posted:

https://twitter.com/0xgaut/status/1594678498488090625

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

indigi posted:

idk, you tell me. youre the expert

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Cerebral Bore posted:

actually i hear that the name comes from the fact that the country is a manifestation of hell on earth, periodically vomiting forth yakubian hordes to spread misery and evil among the righteous

its german for "low lands"

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

this dude is a genius

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

At first I read "being" as "Beijing" and assumed it was some joke like how people in NYC hate on jersey

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

Orange Devil posted:

This has also been my experience. Though I will fight you to the death if you do not classify the US as objectively worse.

you can double up and say the Dutch descendants living in west Michigan in cites like Zeeland and Holland are the worst.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

What is wrong with dutch people genuinely?

Like idk who the biggest assholes are or whatever but every single dutch person I have ever interacted with has been batshit crazy and irrational, like they were raised in a bizarre mirror universe

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022
Someone else than me should open a thread on this here forum for mocking the Dutch and their unholy works, to avoid further dutch discussion colonizing the Asia thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

Slavvy posted:

What is wrong with dutch people genuinely?

Like idk who the biggest assholes are or whatever but every single dutch person I have ever interacted with has been batshit crazy and irrational, like they were raised in a bizarre mirror universe

The dutch invented the joint stock corporation, and it all went downhill from there