Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

MeatwadIsGod posted:

RIP Nujabes, all his tracks were amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Finished up chainsaw man season 1. I hope it stays good.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Watched the menu. Good

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

Watched the menu. Good

Nicholas Hoult ftw

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

Watched the menu. Good

Tyler's bullshit lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb posted:

Tyler's bullshit lol

Smore lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Thank god it's only another 7 days till the next chapter of Chainsaw Man

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Watched The Great Silence. Pretty good Italian western staring Klaus Kinski and I was not expecting that ending

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

herculon posted:

Watched The Great Silence. Pretty good Italian western staring Klaus Kinski and I was not expecting that ending

love that movie. the ending is somehow such a shock. and all those shots of wandering in the snow are incredible.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I love the Snow Hill sherriff, the most Italian-looking man ever

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

EmmyOk posted:

I need the next 10 chapters now

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

wow... the future rules!!!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

MeatwadIsGod posted:

wowee thanks again Dendy

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/misanthropemike/status/1613222671856111626?s=46&t=pOoPyZVuv0up_rBB2gPbwA

wowee thanks again Dendy

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Christ being diabetic in the US sounds basically unsurvivable

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Christ being diabetic in the US sounds basically unsurvivable

It’s fine, just have insurance that costs two hundred bucks a month and also four hundred dollars cash a month

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i fell off steel ball run halfway through but this time i'm going to finish it. i was doing it all in black and white because the colorized ones seem off to me, but they do have the advantage of being able to see whats going on. should i stick with b/w or swap to the color version this time

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mbt posted:

i fell off steel ball run halfway through but this time i'm going to finish it. i was doing it all in black and white because the colorized ones seem off to me, but they do have the advantage of being able to see whats going on. should i stick with b/w or swap to the color version this time

T he art starts wack as gently caress because it was weekly but it changes to monthly part way through and becomes the most beautiful comic art of all time :chersdoge:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt posted:

b+w is better imo, the colorized ones seem wack to me

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

just finished reading SBR colored yesterday after starting at phantom blood once the stone ocean anime ended. great stuff

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Smell Balls? Fun!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Colorised is something I strongly dislike generally but of all the colouring projects JJCA is easily the best one. I saw some coloured JJK pages on twitter recently and it's one of the worst things I've ever seen. They've add so much colour and shading and all that it looks like that picture of Jesus that got cleaned with bleach

SBR ftw however and anything that gets people to read it is good!

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

mbt posted:

Both are goated but I like the colored ones because part of the appeal of Jojo’s for me is how psychedelic it gets, and brother, there are some truly psychedelic moments in SBR

wowee thanks again Dendy

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Barbarian was great. Lots of great horror releases last year, and with Skinamarink is on the horizon, it’s a good time to like being scared

wowee thanks again Dendy

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Skinamarink looks sick

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

buddy got me to watch that trashy netflix pseudoscience show Ancient Apocalypse and ive been lolling so much at it. insane how much of the show is the host/writer guy taking potshots at science writers and academics who are mean to him and say he's wrong all the time

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

something in one of the eps caused me to go "DURRRRR" angrily at the tv which cracked me up

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

something in one of the eps caused me to go "DURRRRR" angrily at the tv which cracked me up

lol. the Involuntary Durr Response

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

ahem. Sorry, sir, it's just a verbal tic. I believe you were saying something about how you shouldn't have to tip because it's "made up"?

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Arch Nemesis posted:

Skinamarink looks sick

The director has a YouTube channel where he dramatizes people's nightmares and it's pretty creepy.

https://youtube.com/@BitesizedNightmares

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

ahem. Sorry, sir, it's just a verbal tic. I believe you were saying something about how you shouldn't have to tip because it's "made up"?

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Arch Nemesis posted:

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

i told this story at work otday, once at taco bell the guy at the drive through said, "that will be 795 pennies :) please" and i involuntarily said "gently caress you" and was so embarrassed i just drove off

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

i told this story at work otday, once at taco bell the guy at the drive through said, "that will be 795 pennies :) please" and i involuntarily said "gently caress you" and was so embarrassed i just drove off

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

buddy got me to watch that trashy netflix pseudoscience show Ancient Apocalypse and ive been lolling so much at it. insane how much of the show is the host/writer guy taking potshots at science writers and academics who are mean to him and say he's wrong all the time

I need to watch that sometime, that guy’s cool. Has he brought up the hyper-advanced Atlantis civilization from Antarctica yet

lmfao

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I can't stop laughing at this post