Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Insane freak who doesn't like walking around barefoot but also hates wearing shoes in the house so they wear those disgusting toe running shoes

gah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Insane freak who doesn't like walking around barefoot but also hates wearing shoes in the house so they wear those disgusting toe running shoes

jesus

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Lmfao god those things, forgot they exist

The first time I had to use Manager Voice was when a barista wore those to work at the cafe lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

The first time I had to use Manager Voice was when a barista wore those to work at the cafe lmao

Lmao jesus

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

the house I grew up in had carpet that was really bad for static electricity, shoes/socks meant getting zapped constantly. I ain't going back now.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

He showed up with a pencil mustache the next day. Baristas are freaks lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Socks are comfy. Simple as.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wearing damp dust accumulating socks at all times ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my boss and her assistant whn i worked at awarehouse exclusively wore those nd tried to get the rest of us to wear them, then the day the report came out that they completely destroy your feet and have no arch support they never wore them again nd never said a word about it

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Wearing damp dust accumulating socks at all times ftw

You live in an unfinished basement or something?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I had those toe shoes for a while they're really comfy and were great for working out but they started smelling horrific after a little bit

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol christ

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

P-Mack posted:

I had those toe shoes for a while they're really comfy and were great for working out but they started smelling horrific after a little bit

Come outside, we bought a new pair for you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

You live in an unfinished basement or something?

Yeah it's called Scotland :D

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

If his name isn't John Waters he should be jailed

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

P-Mack posted:

updated my journal

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

knew a guy that wore these and everyone hated him.

Fungah! posted:

my boss and her assistant whn i worked at awarehouse exclusively wore those nd tried to get the rest of us to wear them, then the day the report came out that they completely destroy your feet and have no arch support they never wore them again nd never said a word about it

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

tmfc posted:

knew a guy that wore these and everyone hated him.

Same lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I also knew a guy that went barefoot at the office, but he was 4'10" and the lead programming director and talked exactly like scrooge mcduck and everyone liked him so much that they just let him do it. When he retired the office threw him a party where he told the whole office he was probably going to get bored and kill himself so don't bother trying to contact him lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

I also knew a guy that went barefoot at the office, but he was 4'10" and the lead programming director and talked exactly like scrooge mcduck and everyone liked him so much that they just let him do it. When he retired the office threw him a party where he told the whole office he was probably going to get bored and kill himself so don't bother trying to contact him lmao

Badass lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb posted:

Jesus lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Same office with the toe shoe guy that pronounced jalapeño like jallapeeno with a hard j. That dude sucked rear end.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

lmao drat

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Leadthumb posted:

Same office with the toe shoe guy that pronounced jalapeño like jallapeeno with a hard j. That dude sucked rear end.

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah it's called Scotland :D

Dammit I was excited to say that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Leadthumb posted:

What the hell.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb posted:

i knew a Belgian guy who did the same thing and also got really mad when he found out Caillou isn't pronounced "Calloo"

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 7 minutes!

Leadthumb posted:

an old high school friend did this and now he's a cop

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

i knew a Belgian guy who did the same thing and also got really mad when he found out Caillou isn't pronounced "Calloo"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpqltXQPVso

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Leadthumb posted:

lol cool

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Leadthumb posted:

I wondered how Schmorky was doing these days

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

Lol that guy’s cool

also I got toe socks for christmas and they’re awful

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Playing 8, just got Angelo. I've left a lot of locked chests behind, am i supposed to be able to open them yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

bees x1000 posted:

Playing 8, just got Angelo. I've left a lot of locked chests behind, am i supposed to be able to open them yet?

Do you have alchemy already? I forget exactly when you unlock that even though I just did it myself a month or two ago. If you do you can make the first tier of key, I think if you ask around the port town you get hints about how to make it.