Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Those skeletons have names and families that miss them and want to know what happened to them, you flippant rear end in a top hat!

Patton Oswalt is extremely aware of what happened to his wife thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol dorks getting upset over the sanctity of vhs is a fun side dish to all of this

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Kingo Ligma posted:

Patton Oswalt is extremely aware of what happened to his wife thank you.

why, what happened?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

poor lady oswalt, thought of crime and died

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Finally went and saw M3gan and had an absolute blast :allears: I laughed a lot.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i want to find RLM's penchant for attracting sex pests problematic but as the various losers working in hollywood who post here will remind me "that's the business"https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1613627083632087065?s=20&t=Y3FcV2TIw9ABMrW-Lgw7xg

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Cubone posted:

why, what happened?

Patton happon

Usu Kai Ken
Oct 2, 2021

That DICK! posted:

i want to find RLM's penchant for attracting sex pests problematic but as the various losers working in hollywood who post here will remind me "that's the business"https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1613627083632087065?s=20&t=Y3FcV2TIw9ABMrW-Lgw7xg

Unfortunately RLM is going to keep attracting creeps as long as they have modern sex icon Rich Evans on the team

Usu Kai Ken fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jan 12, 2023

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Guess the clock is ticking on Jack Quaid.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

mallratcal posted:

Guess the clock is ticking on Jack Quaid.

Yeah I am thinking he is the next one. Only the more famous guests turn out to be monsters.

Nepo Jack is going to sell cruise line time share soon.

Usu Kai Ken
Oct 2, 2021
Jack Quaid’s dark secret is that he leveraged his parents connections to kickstart his acting career

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

How many of these things have we seen in this thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_TNubnp4P8

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

man carrying thing is the blandest content creator. aggressively milquetoast with a baffling amount of views

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lol the classic rlm bump at work

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

kalel posted:

man carrying thing is the blandest content creator. aggressively milquetoast with a baffling amount of views

Everyone can enjoy oatmeal every now and then.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Rick and Morty ran out of ideas sometime around season 4, and it’s viewership plummeted from there, so we wouldn’t really be missing much.

He’ll probably survive it though. The current Hollywood threshold for cancellation is much much higher.

I mean “Where in the World is Ezra Miller?” is probably coming back for a Flash sequel after WB sent a special forces team up river to bring him in.

colonelwest fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jan 12, 2023

fuzzyduckbutt
Mar 3, 2016
Hope Mike doesn't feel compelled to defend his friend Roiland

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

colonelwest posted:

I mean “Where in the World is Ezra Miller?” is probably coming back for a Flash sequel after WB sent a special forces team up river to bring him in.

I would watch that Apocalypse Now reboot

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

kalel posted:

oh that guy again

I don't know how mny times I've clicked one of his videos like "heck, a short comedy sketch with a decent chunk of views, might as well check it out" and then gone through the process of "... that's it? that's the entire thing? *watches again thinking I missed something* oh! ohhhh... it's this guy again"

the algorithm loving loves him for some reason
iirc he had like one video that went viral because it was actually funny, and then he was just in my feed every day like "millennials every time there's coffee" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

might have been the first time I used the "don't recommend this channel" button

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

He had a like ten second video making fun of video essay makers (always justified) but then he kept existing??? Not a fan of that

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

That guy is the king of algorithm domination through shorts (even though he publishes them as normal videos I guess). However you feel about him it's a case sunk dunk can learn a lot from

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

I would watch that Apocalypse Now reboot

”is my method acting unsound?”

”I don’t see any method at all, Mr. Miller”

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Does Patton count for this though? All his weird stuff was before his appearance (to be clear I haven't looked into it at all but I don't think any malfeasance on his part occurred).

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Everything counts. Even momentary contact with the dick the birthday boy photo was sufficient for the curse to take in the ellen case

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
They made a video about Albert Pyun and he got cancelled so hard that he DIED

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

that's going to be a big one

i know people say this all the time and it's probably self-affirming BS, but pretty much every single time something like this comes out, it's to do with somebody where the creativity they were putting out was a bit off. rick and morty has always been a bit off, i stopped watching it because i got a gross feeling after a while. i'm not saying i got a domestic violence feeling but a thing where it's like - the obsessions here, the targets, somethin's off...

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

mutantIke posted:

They made a video about Albert Pyun and he got cancelled so hard that he DIED

He was perma-banned from this mortal plane by the big Elon in the sky.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
as far as RLM attracting bogus people goes, i really get a decent vibe from mike jay and rich, in general. i think mike is dumb, rich is semi-dumb and jay is smart but a bit aloof and they probably behave pretty well in real life. but then now i'm being parasocial analysing bozos who make movie reviews.

i think they just end up brushing up against the fuckheads because they are a youtube channel with an audience and a natural eagerness to link up with fame, and the people who are going to go to a youtube channel are shallow attention seekers for the most part, who see a chance to do a bit of marketing with something generally thought of as cool.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

white noise post ahead: the menu was pretty good and i laughed really hard at one of the jokes but thats it. thank you

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
looking forward to white noise post

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

When are the mods gonna ban all these white noise posters

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Is white noise actually worth watching or what. I can't tell what's real anymore

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

there is no RLM curse while Culk is still allegation free

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
It truly was a House of Cosbys

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

Gutcruncher posted:

It truly was a House of Cosbys

That reminds me, has Kevin Spacey had anyone murdered recently? I haven't seen him in the news lately.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Len is still cool, right?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

The Good Queen Clitoris posted:

That reminds me, has Kevin Spacey had anyone murdered recently? I haven't seen him in the news lately.

The Queen of England

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ive noticed that jay seems to get the most worked up by internet comments/opinions etc, which to me, is a sign of weakness & evil. rich gets similarly worked up by the so called "internet guy". both should be destroyed.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The boys are all variants on the "I'm not that online (because I don't post much even though I read the trash constantly)" archetype. The archetype most deserving of scorn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Hackers film 1995 posted:

white noise post ahead: the menu was pretty good and i laughed really hard at one of the jokes but thats it. thank you

you're welcome