Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lamar shared his injury details and I think it’s probably not team approved and is a sign that he’s hitting the market

https://twitter.com/lj_era8/status/1613667426876653568?s=46&t=o8AwIIA_pjpxyGaJ2T4DOg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Mega64 posted:

It's funny that of the losing-record playoff teams, the Seahawks put up one of the most memorable playoff victories, the Panthers had a dumb slapfight with a very wounded Cardinals, the Football Team had the best performance of any team against the eventual Super Bowl champs, and the Bucs are basically favorites despite being rear end since it's one of the most clutch QBs against one of the most anti-clutch teams.

Also funny that it's all NFC teams with losing-record division winners.

It seems like it works out badly for the team with the winning record more often than not.

Which is reason 101 why the cowboys are doomed.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Bunch of twitter egg types are accusing him of faking it and sitting out due to his contract situation so he might have gotten annoyed by that

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
there's only one r word allowed here. and that's Respect. 😤

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

barnold posted:

there's only one r word allowed here. and that's Respect. 😤

Also Run

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Well I guess I have to root for the Jags now :yikes:

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Lamar shared his injury details and I think it’s probably not team approved and is a sign that he’s hitting the market

https://twitter.com/lj_era8/status/1613667426876653568?s=46&t=o8AwIIA_pjpxyGaJ2T4DOg

Yeah this seems like a huge no-no. As is this!

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2023/01/12/report-mac-jones-behind-bill-belichick-back-help-struggling-offense/

I certainly don’t blame Mac but maybe this is the real reason he got his rear end benched in the bears game

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lol thar this probably ends up with Mac traded, likely to a better offensive situation.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

SKULL.GIF posted:

Lol thar this probably ends up with Mac traded, likely to a better offensive situation.

I’m thinking Texans, Caserio’s still there lol

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/BrettKollmann/status/1613407993793777664

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

Amy Pole Her posted:

He’s gotta retire. Honestly even Kenny Pickett should consider it after his next concussion. So many in a short period is so drat damaging based in the science I just can’t cheer on Tua returning or doing anything but retire. Some dudes aren’t made for the nfl.

I hope Tua gets his fifth-year option picked up then just hangs out on the IR for the next two years.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hell be okay with an injury settlement retirement. That’d be 15+mm upfront and clear. Hell be able to open a QB school or do something else. Dudes got his entire life setup and he’ll have millions to fall back on - no need to die on the field

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lmao I’m kidding no way his dad doesn’t shove him out there

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Hopefully by now Tua has learned how to stand up to his father.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mega64 posted:

With all these meltdowns it's like I'm watching a Cowboys playoff game.

It sucks rear end because it means I have to up my meltdown game

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Tua can sell insurance in Tuscaloosa or wherever the gently caress Bama is for half a million for the rest of his life.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Eifert Posting posted:

Hopefully by now Tua has learned how to stand up to his father.

He has, but then he forgot

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm going to drop the R word for a lot of teams in this thread. That's right. Rebuild.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Oh man the qbs at the end

https://twitter.com/1pantherplace/status/1613363381595000834?s=46&t=qnnlLMHFWpkcduYBqVSl-A

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Thanks for the word filter moderation, now I can go back to reading about how dentists are evil in the Damar Hamlin thread in peace

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

LoL looks like the concussion fairy visited the last page posters

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

As bad as it is the lack of TNF is already destroying us

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

ASAPRockySituation posted:

If Lamar hits the market, Baltimore is either going look incredibly smart for letting him go or incredibly dumb for not keeping him, no in between for them.

I miss Jake

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I never would've pegged Chargers/Jags as The Game That Tore TFF Apart.

Bellmaker posted:

Well I guess I have to root for the Jags now :yikes:

Yeah this seems like a huge no-no. As is this!

https://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2023/01/12/report-mac-jones-behind-bill-belichick-back-help-struggling-offense/

I certainly don’t blame Mac but maybe this is the real reason he got his rear end benched in the bears game

Belichick is gonna get himself fired sticking up for Matt Patricia. Whatever!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

At this point I can't even root for those posters to post here anymore. Not after the last page. So many poo poo posts in a short period is so damning that I can't cheer for any of them to do anything but retire. Some dudes aren't made for The Football Funhouse.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Sean Peyton would have to be a real r word for this to be true

https://twitter.com/MarkMaske/status/1613689162703732737?s=20&t=BQIae9SRQMViyYrUtW9aJA

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Kirios posted:

At this point I can't even root for those posters to post here anymore. Not after the last page. So many poo poo posts in a short period is so damning that I can't cheer for any of them to do anything but retire. Some dudes aren't made for The Football Funhouse.

The wrong kinda dawg in em

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

How exactly are you evaluating “stable ownership” that has owned the team for seven months lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

JoeyHarrington.gif came from that event

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

LoL looks like the concussion fairy visited the last page posters

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Docjowles posted:

How exactly are you evaluating “stable ownership” that has owned the team for seven months lol

Stable enough to make him the highest-paid coach in history, probably

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Another R word that I have problems with is resign. Did the old well-respected team veteran resign or resign?

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

a neat cape posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

Amazing, probed together again almost a year later. That’s love.

Chucktesla posted:

First probe, nice.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

sweet thursday posted:

Another R word that I have problems with is resign. Did the old well-respected team veteran resign or resign?

That one's easy, resign means quit and re-sign means a new contract. Unfortunately there's a bunch of lazy, illiterate dipshits who can't stretch their fat fingers far enough to hit the hyphen key. :eng99:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/1613745778630983681

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Simply get rid of "resign" entirely and say either kept or quit. Less letters, saves time

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I enjoy Adalius Thomas just letting go off Eli for some reason

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
The first of many, I presume

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Q_res posted:

That one's easy, resign means quit and re-sign means a new contract. Unfortunately there's a bunch of lazy, illiterate dipshits who can't stretch their fat fingers far enough to hit the hyphen key. :eng99:
Are you saying that these people haven't broke their hyphen :c00lbutt:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Old man Mahomes, one foot in the grave already