Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!

graphic design is my passion, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

need ta buy some dog loads asap

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

i can't tell if it fits better for this thread or doomsday econ

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
i better not get any of them human loads in my premium priced dog semen product

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

what's the point of having some musclebound scary looking dog if it's not gonna attack some would-be thief

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
You can roll them around like angry barrels

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7176970610453531946

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

there is also an ice cream store chain "cold stone creamery" where the employees sing to you while they serve your icecream. deranged!

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

what's the point of having some musclebound scary looking dog if it's not gonna attack some would-be thief

they're for dogfighting and vanity, it's pretty hosed up

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
because of the traits (and congenital deformities) that are being emphasized through the breeding those dogs live a tortured existence. every moment is painful agony

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

americans love expressing their latent hitler genes on the homeless and other groups of the most vulnerable people on the planet

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what the gently caress is the bucees man doing to that poor brisket

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

slinkimalinki posted:

Paying their landlord by cheque and acting like paying by cheque is normal instead of bizarre and archaic.

they only got contactless payments like 5 minutes ago too

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I hear just a really difficult and expensive banking system.

vyelkin posted:

purity balls

I've got a couple of these.

That dog is not scary, it looks like it can barely walk.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
overdraft fees

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
inventing mormonism

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Kazzah posted:

inventing mormonism

Scientology
Prosperity Gospel
Southern Baptist Convention

It's like evil India.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
one time at work i had to read this u.s. govt report and it capitalised every instance of the word "nation"... extremely sinister poo poo

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Weka posted:

I hear just a really difficult and expensive banking system.

I've got a couple of these.

That dog is not scary, it looks like it can barely walk.

that dog would tear through your forearm like a kleenex at a snot party

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

exmarx posted:

one time at work i had to read this u.s. govt report and it capitalised every instance of the word "nation"... extremely sinister poo poo

Americans haven’t a clue how capitalization works.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

they get absolutely incensed at doctors if they aren't prescribed antibiotics for viral infections

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Orange Devil posted:

Americans haven’t a clue how capitalization works.

Can't even invade one properly.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Zodium posted:

they get absolutely incensed at doctors if they aren't prescribed the medicine the tv box says is best

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
not sure if this is exclusively an American phenomenon but limiting the amount of a particular medication that can be prescribed within a geographic area, meaning even if you need it you won’t get it because the quota has already been met in your location

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

That sounds absolutely stupid as poo poo, so I am willing to believe Americans do that.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I've never understood the American way of dispensing prescription medication in general

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
a hosed up thing that americans do is advertise prescription medication directly to consumers

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Just absolutely everything to do with the US constitution. A garbage document for garbage people.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

500excf type r posted:

He is right, everyone should be using Kelvin and pascals because absolute measurements are the best

only a sith checks the weather in absolutes

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
celebrating mediocrity

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Driving themselves to the hospital while hosed up or running away from the scene of an accident while injured to avoid 5,000 dollar ambulance rides

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Driving themselves to the hospital while hosed up or running away from the scene of an accident while injured to avoid 5,000 dollar ambulance rides

5,000 dollar ambulance rides

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Koishi Komeiji posted:

it's cool that every time my wife has a seizure at work they make her take an ambulance to the hospital for insurance reasons even though we are the ones who have to pay for it every time and so far she's been completely conscious by the time the ambulance actually arrives. I love that this is something I have to think about instead of just worrying about my wife getting the best care possible.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Running over a bike statue commemorating a biker that got ran over at that exact spot

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I called an uber to leave work to go to the ER after slicing open my hand

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

gradenko_2000 posted:

Running over a bike statue commemorating a biker that got ran over at that exact spot

Stealing the memorial bike at the spot a biker got run over.

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

Americans love structuring a huge part of their free time and resources around hypothetical criminal scenarios

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Stealing the memorial bike at the spot a biker got run over.

That sounds like a good way to get haunted or catch a curse

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

i say swears online posted:

what the gently caress is the bucees man doing to that poor brisket
loving up brisket is a Texas tradition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
sometimes americans just carry guns around with them as they do ordinary daily tasks