Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

"Haha, well that never happened before!" (upon finding out the speedrunner is dating someone his own age)

That Little Demon posted:

Dancing around the 350ft circle around schools

This is as close as I can get for optimization purposes, the tech hasn’t been fully developed

Plebian Parasite posted:

"Down here at the precinct we say that there are two types of pedophiles-- Any% and 100%"

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol at everything

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sudden Javelin posted:

lmao at everything

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fat guy with dyed hair mumbling about Andy Dufresne's legendary any%, secret exit run while jabbing a plastic spoon into solid concrete

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

fat guy with dyed hair mumbling about Andy Dufresne's legendary any%, secret exit run while jabbing a plastic spoon into solid concrete

Lol but the poster is DemonChildElise

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

lol at everything

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lol.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao but with a pall of visceral discomfort

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely stellar thread

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao but with a pall of visceral discomfort

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

can someone ask prag or one of the mods on our side to set aside a av and unban cert just in case. TY lol

lol again at this

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

:hellyeah:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

can someone ask prag or one of the mods on our side to set aside a av and unban cert just in case. TY lol

this is like those Tom Clancy books where there’s a secret unit that has their own supply of presidential pardons pre-filled out

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

this is like those Tom Clancy books where there’s a secret unit that has their own supply of presidential pardons pre-filled out

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

effortlessly deflecting cops with my stack of pardons like an onmyo master in nioh throwing talismans

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Prag telling IZ special forces that their government will disavow any knowledge of their activities if they are captured

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I'm sick. Sick of being labelled like some kind of freak just because I speedrun games. Sick of-*spies unattended toddler out of the corner of my eye* oh real funny. Real loving funny. This is your idea of a joke huh? *toddler tugs the hem of my Yetee exclusive shirt with a picture of link eating pizza* "can you help me find my-" *I hoist the toddler into the air and powerbomb them through a table* would a predator do that?! Would they?! Now where was I. Oh yeah. Save the frames and kill the animals.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ol yeller posted:

I'm sick. Sick of being labelled like some kind of freak just because I speedrun games. Sick of-*spies unattended toddler out of the corner of my eye* oh real funny. Real loving funny. This is your idea of a joke huh? *toddler tugs the hem of my Yetee exclusive shirt with a picture of link eating pizza* "can you help me find my-" *I hoist the toddler into the air and powerbomb them through a table* would a predator do that?! Would they?! Now where was I. Oh yeah. Save the frames and kill the animals.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Prag telling IZ special forces that their government will disavow any knowledge of their activities if they are captured

ol yeller posted:

lolol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ol yeller posted:

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

ol yeller posted:

Lol

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

ol yeller posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ol yeller posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

ol yeller posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

ol yeller posted:

lmfao.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ol yeller posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

copy posted:

effortlessly deflecting cops with my stack of pardons like an onmyo master in nioh throwing talismans

Smirking_Serpent posted:

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

oh yeah binch? you think you're real loving funny, laughing it up with your cis pals, safe at home? well let me tell you something. this queer enclave has had it up to here with being labeled predators simply for making money pretending to be busty pre-teens. we have a saying in speedrunning: "walls are a suggestion." think about that for a second.

I'll wait.

not so safe at home any more, are you?