Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

one of the best pictures ever taken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
It's like a doll's house. Someone shop in Rubio in the oversized office chair

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it's insane that you can look at any other photo of Joe Biden and be like "wow, he is the oldest man in the world" and then you put him next to The Carters and rather than making him look younger, they are so old that he looks like a loving giant

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Oh drat, I always just assumed it was a photoshoot with Biden's somehow still alive parents. And there's a portrait and everything lol

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Oh drat, I always just assumed it was a photoshoot with Biden's somehow still alive parents. And there's a portrait and everything lol

Rosalynn Carter interacting with important democrats of the time:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

lol every time I see this

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

My Little Former President

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Big biden tiny Carter is the best photo in years

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk if it's politics technically but when the tobacco industry hastily produced a scientific paper in early 2020 saying that smoking cigarettes cured COVID.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Big biden tiny Carter is the best photo in years

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

In Training posted:

Idk if it's politics technically but when the tobacco industry hastily produced a scientific paper in early 2020 saying that smoking cigarettes cured COVID.

Can’t get COVID in your lungs if you have no lungs, bitch.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

https://rateyourmusic.com/list/auntler/albums_released_on_9_11_01/

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

In Training posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_iggxI2HSk&t=919s

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

one of the best pictures ever taken

It's a masterpiece.

Mayor Pete and Cornel west

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Obama spent his entire presidency essentially telling black people to pull up their pants, and radlibs handwaved it by saying he was only performing for white Americans rather than expressing his sincere contempt for young black men.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Echo Chamber posted:

Obama spent his entire presidency essentially telling black people to pull up their pants, and radlibs handwaved it by saying he was only performing for white Americans rather than expressing his sincere contempt for young black men.

Rewarding a copper for being racist with a nice pint at the White House.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Former President Barack Obama weighed in on President Donald Trump's improved support in the 2020 election among Black male voters.

In an interview with The Atlantic, Obama said Trump's image in rap music explains some of the appeal.

"I have to remind myself that if you listen to rap music, it's all about the bling, the women, the money," Obama said.

"A lot of rap videos are using the same measures of what it means to be successful as Donald Trump is. Everything is gold-plated. That insinuates itself and seeps into the culture."

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

cohsae posted:

Former President Barack Obama weighed in on President Donald Trump's improved support in the 2020 election among Black male voters.

In an interview with The Atlantic, Obama said Trump's image in rap music explains some of the appeal.

"I have to remind myself that if you listen to rap music, it's all about the bling, the women, the money," Obama said.

"A lot of rap videos are using the same measures of what it means to be successful as Donald Trump is. Everything is gold-plated. That insinuates itself and seeps into the culture."

Well he should know what it's like to cultivate an image only for pussy.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Rewarding a copper for being racist with a nice pint at the White House.

the media coverage telling everyone which beer each guy chose, and the cop looking like he wanted to chew his arm off to get out of there

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

the media coverage telling everyone which beer each guy chose, and the cop looking like he wanted to chew his arm off to get out of there

He saw that some of the SS agents around weren't white so he knew he couldn't shoot Obama and the professor guy.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Fish of hemp posted:

Well he should know what it's like to cultivate an image only for pussy.
Barack "heterosexuality is hard mode" Hussein "ethereal bisexual" Obama

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Barack me, Obamadeus!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Muslim? As all hell

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
god I wish Obama was a tenth of the communist Muslim invader out to destroy America that the right pretends he is

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Milo and POTUS posted:

Muslim? As all hell

captivatingly Kenyan

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

funny in the way of being peculiar
FDNY prepping controlled demolition of burned out NYPD evidence warehouse - Dec 15, 2022

quote:

The city will move toward a controlled demolition of the burned out NYPD evidence warehouse in Brooklyn, the FDNY said.A safety fence will go up around the ruins of the warehouse on Columbia St. on the Red Hook waterfront over the weekend and heavy equipment will be brought in, an FDNY spokesman said.[

Smoke could be seen for miles billowing from the burning NYPD evidence warehouse in Red Hook, Brooklyn on Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2022.

The project to dismantle the building and remove debris will begin at some point next week, the spokesman said. Determining the cause of the fire will take additional time as fire marshals have not been able to access the area where the blaze started. There was a sprinkler system in place, but the fire grew too fast for it, destroying much of the biological evidence stored there along with many other items including vehicles, the NYPD said.Also on Thursday, the city Department of Design and Construction confirmed that prior to the fire, there was a $4.6 million project, involving six contractors under way. One of those contractors spotted smoke coming from a “high shelf” in the warehouse right before flames engulfed the building at 10:30 on Tuesday morning. The job, according to DDC spokesman Ian Michaels, involved removing old electrical conduit and electrical devices damaged by Hurricane Sandy in 2012 and installing new equipment including conduit, electrical substations and switch gear. Sandy destroyed 5,000 55 gallon cardboard drums filled with DNA evidence when the ground floor of the facility was flooded by the storm surge, police said.Michaels said there were workers and DDC officials onsite Tuesday at the enormous warehouse, but they were not near the spot where the fire started. The NYPD has yet to fully assess what has been destroyed. Much of the DNA evidence that was held there is from before 2012, and included evidence from cold cases.The warehouse was also a repository for seized illegal ATVs and dirt bikes, as well as vehicles used in crimes. Possibly lost in the fire is the patrol car Police Officer Edward Byrne was assassinated in while guarding a witness in Queens in 1988 and the mobile command post the Police Officer Miosotis Familia was sitting in when she was fatally ambushed in the Bronx in 2017, police said. The loss of the older evidence is concerning for people trying to prove they were wrongfully convicted, several defense lawyers told the Daily News. “For defendants challenging old convictions, the fire is catastrophic,” said veteran attorney Ron Kuby. “I’m quite confident in saying there are many prisoners who may have been wrongfully convicted, who may never be able to prove it because evidence was destroyed in this fire,” Kuby said.In the cases where the evidence was destroyed by Hurricane Sandy, prosecutors were able to use photographs of the evidence, a law enforcement source said.

funny in a different sense

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Barack me, Obamadeus!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

cohsae posted:

omg i never saw this quote. its the loving other way around gaaaaahhhhhh

anyway i came to post that the main singer in this kinda looks like kavanaugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNacQaHJqEs

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

funny in the way of being peculiar
FDNY prepping controlled demolition of burned out NYPD evidence warehouse - Dec 15, 2022

funny in a different sense

this reminded me of the firetruck filled with stolen jeans in the WTC rubble

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど
LAPD tried to make a big deal about seizing a bunch of illegal Fourth of July fireworks and stuffed them all into a controlled detonation trailer meant to safely dispose of pipe bombs and poo poo, hosed up the math on how much it was rated to hold and caused the entire truck to explode injuring seventeen bystanders and destroying several neighborhood homes.

Edit: the guy who owned the fireworks got five months in prison

Pitch has issued a correction as of 20:54 on Jan 13, 2023

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

theres an island off of new york city thats just a potters field. erosion slowly exposes the bones of the dead

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

guidoanselmi posted:

theres an island off of new york city thats just a potters field. erosion slowly exposes the bones of the dead

metal

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

no, calcium

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
The climax of the movie Anger Management involves Mayor of NYC Rudy Giuliani calling off the arrest of Adam Sandler's character and then yelling the "You can do it!" like that Rob Schneider characters usually get.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Kitfox88 posted:

no, calcium

calcium is a metal :eng101:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

World War Mammories posted:

calcium is a metal :eng101:

what the gently caress

what the gently caress

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Kitfox88 posted:

what the gently caress

what the gently caress

found out something hosed up about Andrew Bird yesterday re the lyrics to MX Missiles

quote:

I didn't know what you were made of
Color of your blood, what you're afraid of
Are you made of calcium or are you carbon based?
And if you're made of calcium, I'll have to take a taste
'Cause listen, calcium is deadly, but tender to the tooth

bird posted:

When I was in 9th grade in biology class, one of these industrial films about the periodic table of elements was being shown, and there were guys in lab coats with these little globules of calcium […] cutting calcium with razor blades, and they looked like water chestnuts. And you know, there’s a lot of hormones flying around at that age, and I found it very arousing.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I liked when they would drop the little pellet of sodium into the water and it would fizzle and pop

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
Balloon Boy

and also the balloon boy making GBS threads himself in a live interview on cnn right before saying his dad told him to lie about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

found out something hosed up about Andrew Bird yesterday re the lyrics to MX Missiles

don't kinkshame