Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

felt like playing like 30 minutes of Elden Ring before dinner, that was 6 hours ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
finished up sekiro NG+2 with the homecoming ending, op

only trophy left is to get all the skills but I'm about 20 skill points off getting them and i dunno if I have the mental strength required to farm that much

sekiro ftw

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
finished odst coop, and then we did the horde mode with 300x movement speed and the hammers that make an aoe explosion it was great

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

legend of oasis, then im off to a gallery opening and a gig

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

John Romero posted:

death stranding, Mario golf gbc

Can we get a mod to break this homos neck. Lol.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Morning coffee and Travis strikes again

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I beat SMT3 with the True Demon Ending, so maybe Ace Attorney or whatever

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can’t keep my paws off Wrestling Emplire. And Travis Strikes Again is a cool name for a hangover dump. :hehe:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

shut up bitch

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mycophobia posted:

shut up bitch

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

Gee whiz man.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Afternoon dishonoured 2

Rememeberd Dishonoured having a crazy good cast list so looked up the one for dishonoured 2 also and it's incredibly good too. Sam Rockwell didn't get nearly enough screen time though. Vincent Donofrio is full on doing his MIB cockroach voice half the time though and it owns lol

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Tactics Ogre

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

going to crush my balls with overwatch and then work on izgc games

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
godspeed to you and your balls

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DQXI all weekend . Rab and jade have joined the party

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Godspeed You! Crushed Testicles

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Been on Harvestella all morning, this is the longest I've stuck with a game over the last week of switching back and forth between a ton of games or not gaming at all so I'll probably roll with it for a while. Mega Man 9 and Lost Judgment later, maybe.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I don't really feel like playing FFXI much anymore so...I dunno.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Vadun posted:

Godspeed You! Crushed Testicles

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
Watching Blue Velvet and then playing Legend of oasis and maybe Witcher 3. My guild in WoW is pissing me off as well.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
r type leo and other assorted arcade games

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i dont know yet going to download a bunch of 3ds and ds games and see what happens

----------------

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Mario hacks and the Earth Shrine in Legend of Oasis, I'll have to decide if I want to play more after that, I'm not quite digging it.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
gonna wrap up the kaito files then who knows. Probably DDS or legend of oasis but might surprise myself

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Afternoon dishonoured 2

Rememeberd Dishonoured having a crazy good cast list so looked up the one for dishonoured 2 also and it's incredibly good too. Sam Rockwell didn't get nearly enough screen time though. Vincent Donofrio is full on doing his MIB cockroach voice half the time though and it owns lol

I can't believe Dishonored 1 just has Carrie Fisher as a completely optional voice over for the radio announcer if you for no reason at all decide to go out of your way, find and kill the normal one

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Hopefully get in some more FFXIV with imps later, also gonna bang out the third shrine in legend of oasis.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I can't believe Dishonored 1 just has Carrie Fisher as a completely optional voice over for the radio announcer if you for no reason at all decide to go out of your way, find and kill the normal one

I can believe it because dishonored rules

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I never dishonored myself by playing that. I instead played godlike jrpgs and panhandled in the PYF Sagas thread. See ya.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

I never dishonored myself by playing that. I instead played godlike jrpgs and panhandled in the PYF Sagas thread. See ya.

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hizke posted:

Panhandle for a goddamn clue

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Sir can you spare a clue. Sir can you spare a clue... Maam can you spare a clue. Sir can you *gets given a hint*
..... miser...

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

nothing probably

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Hizke posted:

you'd like it, your wife turns into an orb you can carry around and squeeze so you can pretend to gently caress and cum on it if you want

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i got a (paid) part time gig doing dialogue writing for an indie game. im gonna do that all weekend.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Yoooo zybourne clock references when???

----------------

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Yakuza 6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

mbt posted:

i got a (paid) part time gig doing dialogue writing for an indie game. im gonna do that all weekend.

hey nice man. i got a line you can have for free

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/273655548027731970/845051421375201290/2021-05-20_16-30-52.mp4