Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Just got the part in yu yu Hakusho where sensui puts on yellow wizard armor, this show has gone way off the rails lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

oh banana

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Watched Battles Without Honor and Humanity tonight. Pretty brutal movie. Definitely worth a watch.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

I got the tude now posted:

i told this story at work otday, once at taco bell the guy at the drive through said, "that will be 795 pennies :) please" and i involuntarily said "gently caress you" and was so embarrassed i just drove off

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Do The Right Thing owns.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Professor Latency posted:

Do The Right Thing owns.

yah great movie

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rewatched Fury Road last night, a perfect film

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

:hai:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Professor Latency posted:

Do The Right Thing owns.

The Blu-ray where they made it extra blue is kinda hosed up, to me.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I don’t know what’s going on but multiple fast food places I’ve been to recently had no soda available because they were out of CO2

[pay atettnetion TO the news :nminja: Youl lssee Where Theyre Sending all the CO2.. And for what reason will all make sense. Stay frotsy

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

epic Wendys twitter guy: CO2 has never been an ingredient in our milkshakes and it never will be. stay frotsy.

----------------

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

insane anime posted:

epic Wendys twitter guy: CO2 has never been an ingredient in our milkshakes and it never will be. stay frotsy.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
im all caught up on jojo and now im pissed theres not more on netflix. stone ocean was so drat good

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

They drop Money for nothin' at the end of the willow show I'm laughing so hard a can't breath im gonna puke lmaoa

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

They drop Money for nothin' at the end of the willow show I'm laughing so hard a can't breath im gonna puke lmaoa

Wtf

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

lmao

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

[finding out that global warming caused teh zombie virus on HBO's hit series the last of us] Oh my god... oh gently caress...we did this to ourselves...gently caress...

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Been watching old wrestling again. Sensational Sherri… :swoon:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Leadthumb posted:

See that little Delwyn with the makeup and the earring?
Yeah buddy, that's his own hair.
That little Delwyn's got his own magic staff.
That little Delwyn, he's a sorcerer.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Velma & The Last of Us.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Velma & The Last of Us.

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Velma & The Last of Us.

🤛🏾

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Velma & The Last of Us.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

went to see avatar 2 in imax stoned as hell and loved it. lol definitely some sense of shame, but hell, gimme more

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
It’s the zoomers who should be ashamed. We raised a generation that doesn’t understand you stand for the flag and kneel for James camera on.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Also, quote this if you jacked off to Velma BEFORE it was woke.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

James camera on.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
i watched possession now that its available on shudder and its one of the most insane things ive ever seen. loved it. if theres a free trial for shudder its worth signing up just to see it

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

went to see avatar 2 in imax stoned as hell and loved it. lol definitely some sense of shame, but hell, gimme more

The three second shot from inside one of the minisubs where you can perfectly see the canopy distortion in 3d was sick. The movie was cheesy as hell but lol it's exactly what I expected to get going in.

My wife was rolling her eyes through the whole climax and whispering "this is just Titanic again"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

Why? It kicks a tonne of rear end. Hooting like an ape and yelling "that's right" when the psychic whale bellyflopped on the whaling ship personally

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Why? It kicks a tonne of rear end. Hooting like an ape and yelling "that's right" when the psychic whale bellyflopped on the whaling ship personally

☝️☝️☝️

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

P-Mack posted:

The three second shot from inside one of the minisubs where you can perfectly see the canopy distortion in 3d was sick.

god that ruled so fuckin hard

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

insane anime posted:

----------------

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

HolePisser1982 posted:

i like that they just replaced unobtainium with the dune spice

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Velma & The Last of Us.