Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

on an unrelated note i booted Smite back up again (cause SWC is this weekend, and that's fun to watch) and hoo boy there's a lot of stuff. too much stuff, if you ask me

but i'm having a good time with JOOOOORMANGANDR in the arena mode, he's a big ol wormy boy and i'm pretty bad but who cares i get to be a big ol wormy boy and spit goop everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
jor owns because of how ludicrously huge you are it loving owns

try cthulu he's my fav

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Vermain posted:

all you need to know about how magic the gathering is doing is that they released a special limited edition holofoil reskin of a creature as negan from the walking dead

They also did one for freaking Post Malone.

https://magic.wizards.com/en/news/announcements/latest-hit-secret-lair-feat-post-malone-2022-10-17

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

verbal enema posted:

try cthulu he's my fav

i tried cthulhu briefly in practice mode but i dont really understand his kit

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Waffleman_ posted:

Got a move next week and I figure I should start packing my important stuff

It's for your own good, kitteh :3:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Kerrzhe posted:

i tried cthulhu briefly in practice mode but i dont really understand his kit

Try to always finish auto attack chains to gain torment stacks consume insanity to buff yourself slow them sanity break auto attack chase after with your dash repeat become the biggest champion in the game with your ult and be invincible

I learned him in threes at first where he is significantly more powerful tho so but I played a ton of him in that one 4v4? Mode where it's like a big arena and you push minions only in one lane and just teamfight everywhere else

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Okay I'm going to call that a wrap on Vampire Survivors! Very fun game and honestly the kind I could keep on playing forever if it did not cause me immense eyestrain.

So far in 2023 I have completed:

- Citizen Sleeper
- Vampire Survivors

Up Next: Batora: Lost Haven!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Procrastine posted:

You should maybe look into the origins of this phrase. Or like just think about it for a moment, it's not like it's hard to figure out

Lol

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

I said come in! posted:

What did GW do this time?

nothing, that's the point, it's the D&D guys that are doing it this time, but marge yells at GW out of habit

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

AlphaKeny1 posted:

There are no more block sets, only standalone sets which I guess makes sense but good bye if you used to like older drafting blocks.

this sounds incredibly dumb to me, but I lost interest in the game when they added Planeswalkers as cards so I'm not exactly invested in their crazed business decisions

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

Khanstant posted:

naw if your mecha isn't humanoid it's not a mecha it's just some military tech

Wrong. As long as it has either a head or arms it is a mecha.

Source: hover-leg mechs from Armored Core are dope as gently caress

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Procrastine posted:

You should maybe look into the origins of this phrase. Or like just think about it for a moment, it's not like it's hard to figure out

what are the origins of this phrase...

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Looper posted:

I want to return to the era of playing Resident Evil 4 on a 8" tube tv in my dorm room. Coincidentally at this point in my life I was using a laptop that didn't have a U key

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

wuggles posted:

I want to return to the era of playing Resident Evil 4 on a 8" tube tv in my dorm room. Coincidentally at this point in my life I was using a laptop that didn't have a U key

I didn't know there were any Compter emlators that cold rn RE4

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Hwurmp posted:

I didn't know there were any Compter emlators that cold rn RE4

I was playing RE4 on a PS2 slim and posting from the laptop. I will say no more about this

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

exquisite tea posted:

Okay I'm going to call that a wrap on Vampire Survivors! Very fun game and honestly the kind I could keep on playing forever if it did not cause me immense eyestrain.

So far in 2023 I have completed:

- Citizen Sleeper
- Vampire Survivors

Up Next: Batora: Lost Haven!

Nice! Did you have a favourite character or favourite weapon?

Funnily enough VS doesn't cause me eye problems at all despite my eyesight being catastrophically bad. Maybe that's why.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I think I remember a version of Tetris with bright, saturated colors, probably for an old console like SNES, but I don't remember its title.

While looking for it, I read "The lead programmer on The New Tetris [for the N64], David Pridie, placed a secret hidden rant within the code which was dumped by hackers soon after the release of the game.[1]" http://www.bretz.ca/dave/tetrisrant.htm Oh, it's a memorial site...since he died at age 29 from asthma

galenanorth fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jan 15, 2023

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Looper posted:

You have access to search engines, but it's a fascist thing. I feel like thinking about it for two seconds instead of going "hah! funey meme" would maybe make people think "hmm, what groups are really into Latin and ancient Rome and also want to Reject Modernity Embrace Tradition" (why is that also a meme why are people so loving bad at noticing literal fascist slogans) but I guess I'm overestimating people! That or wuggles is entirely aware of what it means instead of just blithely repeating it but I'm going with the "nicer" option

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

I've only ever seen that meme when the poster is taking the piss out of it, like the virgin / chad incel meme.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Procrastine posted:

You have access to search engines, but it's a fascist thing. I feel like thinking about it for two seconds instead of going "hah! funey meme" would maybe make people think "hmm, what groups are really into Latin and ancient Rome and also want to Reject Modernity Embrace Tradition" (why is that also a meme why are people so loving bad at noticing literal fascist slogans) but I guess I'm overestimating people! That or wuggles is entirely aware of what it means instead of just blithely repeating it but I'm going with the "nicer" option

i had absolutely no clue about it before and no, it is not easy to figure out if you "think about it for two seconds" because we live in the largest global culture in history and a contextless phrase like "RETVRN" could be nearly anything in this day and age

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Please perma ban noted alt right fascist "wuggles"

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

wvggles

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

vvvggles

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
UwUggles

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

lol

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Procrastine posted:

remember what they took from you:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Found this fascist propaganda in my steam library. Be careful out there people

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i've seen people recommending this in the PS5 thread..... possible dogwhistle????? ://///

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yikers

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It’s extremely hosed up that square is going to release a game called final fantasy xvi

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

this but with final fantasy

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

wuggles posted:

remember what they took from you:

That's not frogger

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
this episode of sesame street is brought to you by the letter V *Deutschland uber alles begins to play*

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

this episode of sesame street is brought to you by the letter V *Deutschland uber alles begins to play*

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Please perma ban noted alt right fascist "wuggles"

I specifically said I don't think he's fascist! I think he's a gullible clown repeating fascist slogans because he saw them online in the funny memes

But it's very cool how the response to "please stop posting fascist poo poo" is "absolutely not" and "oh so you think the letter V is fascist always in all contexts???"

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Xenoblade 3 feels like its from some alternate dimension where they never stopped making ps2 games and it owns

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Little known fact, wuggles actually stands for World's Undeserving: Gypsies, Gays, Lesbians, Especially Semites. Yikes

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Procrastine posted:

I specifically said I don't think he's fascist! I think he's a gullible clown repeating fascist slogans because he saw them online in the funny memes

But it's very cool how the response to "please stop posting fascist poo poo" is "absolutely not" and "oh so you think the letter V is fascist always in all contexts???"

okay i had no idea what you were talking about and just wanted you to explain your vagueposting on this discussion forum but like cool your jets just a little

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i agree that wuggles is a clown